Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Are breed ratios for breeding the same across all pairings or does it get randomised for each one? Would swapping a mate change anything if I keep failing to get a certain breed from a pair?

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

1 minute ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Are breed ratios for breeding the same across all pairings or does it get randomised for each one? Would swapping a mate change anything if I keep failing to get a certain breed from a pair?

Swapping a mate can help! Dragons are picky sometimes. ;)

On 6/23/2021 at 3:21 AM, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

- Sometimes, people specify “I use decline”. Why? Doesn’t everyone use decline to decline an offer ? How would you do it otherwise?

I am the same. I assume everyone uses decline. So I don’t specify it.

But ... once I let an offer sit too long. 😔  I forget the circumstances. To whomever that was, I apologize. 🥺 

Question about counting dragons for the Encyclopedia: I clicked on a couple of Neglected hatchlings in the Trading Hub, then noticed in the description of the trade that the hatchlings were stunned. I do not believe the views counted for the Encyclopedia—at least, the view count didn’t change. It is possible that I viewed them previously? I am not sure. If hatchlings are stunned when they are viewed, do they still count toward Encyclopedia goals?

1 minute ago, missy_ said:

I am not sure. If hatchlings are stunned when they are viewed, do they still count toward Encyclopedia goals?

I am pretty sure that that doesn't change anything. It may be that you had already viewed those hatchies.

Stunned hatchies count. But not if you owned them as eggs. (I traded for some, and they counted.)

Do leetle trees drop in the cave now? How common are they?

This morning, I caught one thanks to my fingers moving faster than my thought process. I had never even seen one before.

11 minutes ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

This morning, I caught one thanks to my fingers moving faster than my thought process. I had never even seen one before.

They do! :)

Not very.

But they do tend to sit sometimes as many people already have the one they're allowed. And I suspect others don't recognize the description (though that's just a guess).

Congrats on your leetle tree! :)

43 minutes ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

What Lagie said.  :) 

Plus I see them often enough, more than golds and silvers, but I think that's because every scroll can only have one.

I vaguely remember (years ago) there being a list of Stripe x other breed of dragon and what colour Stripe they would produce. I can't remember where I saw it and a search throws up nothing. Does anyone have knowledge of this?

I'm interested in Stripe x Canto and if the colour of the Canto makes a difference. 

Thank you @HeatherMarie

Edited by Wiz

8 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I vaguely remember (years ago) there being a list of Stripe x other breed of dragon and what colour Stripe they would produce. I can't remember where I saw it and a search throws up nothing. Does anyone have knowledge of this?

I'm interested in Stripe x Canto and if the colour of the Canto makes a difference. 

The last page of the Striped breeding thread has some examples of Cantor breedings.

6 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Where is the action log? :huh:

If you're on the desktop site it's  top left of your scroll next to groups. If you're on a tablet it's top right in the drop down menu.

18 minutes ago, Wiz said:

If you're on the desktop site it's  top left of your scroll next to groups. If you're on a tablet it's top right in the drop down menu.

Many thanks, I spent so much time combing through account and settings trying to find where it had gone - I would not have thought to look there.

Hi, I wanted to know if the day you buy a Gemshard in the market can also change the color of the dragon, or only when they are breed. Thank you!! Be well :)

4 minutes ago, MonicaOP said:

Hi, I wanted to know if the day you buy a Gemshard in the market can also change the color of the dragon, or only when they are breed. Thank you!! Be well :)

Colour depends on the day of the week you buy it. Sunday is random.

This months raffle requirement is to hatch six eggs.

I have six hatchlings on my scroll from eggs I have hatched but on the raffle page it says 4/6. Is this because two of the hatchlings came from eggs I traded for? Because the hatchlings aren't CB? I'm a tad confused.

1 minute ago, tyto_alba said:

This months raffle requirement is to hatch six eggs.

I have six hatchlings on my scroll from eggs I have hatched but on the raffle page it says 4/6. Is this because two of the hatchlings came from eggs I traded for? Because the hatchlings aren't CB? I'm a tad confused.

It appears that two of your hatchlings hatched on June 29. Those don't count -- only ones that hatch on June 30 or later.

Just now, purplehaze said:

It appears that two of your hatchlings hatched on June 29. Those don't count -- only ones that hatch on June 30 or later.

OH.

Well now I just feel silly, I didn't even look at the dates. Thank you! lol

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Colour depends on the day of the week you buy it. Sunday is random.

Thank you, be well!!

3 hours ago, Elery. said:

How many unique breeds do we have now since the last release?

282, unless I'm missing anything - which I think I am not !

41 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

282, unless I'm missing anything - which I think I am not !

Thank You!

I was wondering why some breeds really want to sort frozen hatchlings first, and if there's a way to fix it so the adults come first as usual?

dragsort.PNG

35 minutes ago, Ninurisa said:

I was wondering why some breeds really want to sort frozen hatchlings first, and if there's a way to fix it so the adults come first as usual?

dragsort.PNG

I suspect there is something internal here with default color snow angels hatchlings.  My snow angels are all white wing and the frozen hatchlings sort beneath the adults.