Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Wiz said:

 

It would be nice if when you checked a Zyus action page if it has been used already to summon it would say something like

Summon: This dragon has already summoned (*****)

It's a bit of unnecessary fluff I know but it would be cool.

Mine says when they have already used the ability.

 

 

  • Summon

    This dragon has already used this ability.

It only shows summon as an option when you have either already used it using that particular dragon (where you get the above message)  or if you have the full set of 6 that have not yet been involved in summoning.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

Mine says when they have already used the ability.

this is correct.  i was hoping it might say somewhere which Sino was summoned, but alas, it does not.

i was just curious, is all.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, trystan said:

this is correct.  i was hoping it might say somewhere which Sino was summoned, but alas, it does not.

i was just curious, is all.

Might the dates help? If you look at the sino's summoned dates and then the six zyus dated before that? I know for my first sino I had a full set of six and no extras and I think the same was true of my second and third. It gets blurry after that.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Might the dates help? If you look at the sino's summoned dates and then the six zyus dated before that? I know for my first sino I had a full set of six and no extras and I think the same was true of my second and third. It gets blurry after that.

ooh that's a thought as well.....

let me see what my spreadsheet might reveal! thanks!

 

edit: so the spreadsheet works for all of the Zyus except the Black/Alpine version. i have six of them - but 4 of all the others, and four Sinos.  when i get 'round to summoning another Sino, i'll most definitely be paying attention to who does the summoning!

 

edit 2: i have 5 of the red ones.  but 1 red and 2 black haven't used Summon yet.  so i'm just going to assign each of the 2 remaining Zyus to the 2 Sinos that i'm not sure about who summoned them.  50-50 guess, right? XD 

 

Edited by trystan

Share this post


Link to post

Stupid question. On Dragon Cave it says 8:48AM EDT at the top, but is there any way to see what day it is (Mon, Tue, Wed etc.)? I may have maths failed and got Aqua gemshards instead of Amethysts.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Charity322 said:

Stupid question. On Dragon Cave it says 8:48AM EDT at the top, but is there any way to see what day it is (Mon, Tue, Wed etc.)? I may have maths failed and got Aqua gemshards instead of Amethysts.

There is not. I think there is an active suggestion in the Suggestion Forum asking for that to be added, though, if you want to add your voice to that.

 

Edit: Found it for you

 

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post

Just wondering, if two dragons aren’t interested in each other the first breeding attempt, will you need a new pair of dragons?

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Cuon said:

Just wondering, if two dragons aren’t interested in each other the first breeding attempt, will you need a new pair of dragons?

They can still breed, but may not throw many eggs.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Cuon said:

Just wondering, if two dragons aren’t interested in each other the first breeding attempt, will you need a new pair of dragons?

I don't think the first time you get that result means much more than if you just get no egg produced. Chances are good they will breed just fine the next time. Once in awhile you will get a pair that repeatedly show no interest and then you might need to switch up partners.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, purplehaze said:

There is not. I think there is an active suggestion in the Suggestion Forum asking for that to be added, though, if you want to add your voice to that.

 

Edit: Found it for you

 

 

Thanks! Ironically I got an Amethyst when I thought I was getting a Citrine.

Share this post


Link to post

Can you incubate Cantormaris eggs and still get the Tutela if you use ward after you incubate? I thought you could, but someone I know tried it (on my advice) and hers all ended up Iratus. I was under the impression that the last BSA used on an egg before it hatches is what determines the color.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Can you incubate Cantormaris eggs and still get the Tutela if you use ward after you incubate? I thought you could, but someone I know tried it (on my advice) and hers all ended up Iratus. I was under the impression that the last BSA used on an egg before it hatches is what determines the color.

 

It's last BSA used, yes. Did she check her action log to make *sure* nothing else was used on them after Ward? People have posted about mix-ups like this before and then found they didn't realize they'd done another action after. If she's positive Ward was the last BSA used, it must be a glitch.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

It's last BSA used, yes. Did she check her action log to make *sure* nothing else was used on them after Ward? People have posted about mix-ups like this before and then found they didn't realize they'd done another action after. If she's positive Ward was the last BSA used, it must be a glitch.

No. It's not.

I used influence then incubate then ward and had red hatchies.

 

@purplehaze, my apologies. :( I checked my action log and I completely and utterly forgot to ward the durned eggs. *headdesks*

Edited by Lagie
Thank heavens for the Action Log!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lagie said:

No. It's not.

I used influence then incubate then ward and had red hatchies.

 

@purplehaze, my apologies. :( I checked my action log and I completely and utterly forgot to ward the durned eggs. *headdesks*

XD Sounds like something I would do!

Share this post


Link to post

And something I have DONE ! Along with influencing....

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Yellow Sapphires. They DO still turn as hatchies, yes ? I have one now with 4510 views - and nada ....

 

I blitzed it and it's well over 5000 now and is still very pink.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yellow Sapphires. They DO still turn as hatchies, yes ? I have one now with 4510 views - and nada ....

 

I blitzed it and it's well over 5000 now and is still very pink.

Pink ones won't turn yellow.

Share this post


Link to post

OH !

 

Good point ! oops !

Share this post


Link to post

How do you get the dark purple Floret eggs? I've been breeding, but not sure if I'm doing it wrong or am just unlucky.

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

How do you get the dark purple Floret eggs? I've been breeding, but not sure if I'm doing it wrong or am just unlucky.

It just seems to be very rare. The new peach Floret x either of the older Florets seem to be capable of producing them. I have seen both. But I have not been able to breed any.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks. Damn, was hoping it wasn't just bad luck. XD

Share this post


Link to post

does Summer in the Cave start the same time as the astronomical Summer Solstice in the northern hemisphere?  if so, that's 11:32 p.m. Cave Time tonight 🤔

Share this post


Link to post

I think it does change at midnight cave time - but I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post

ah, thanks..... so that would make Cave Summer start on the first full day of Summer, not the day summer actually starts, LOL

it's fine whenever it starts, i'll change my summer breeding (and stalking for a CB Summer) to tomorrow on my spreadsheet is all. :D 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.