Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I haven’t quite yet figured out how to edit my sig and was wondering if someone could give me hand? On mobile btw

23 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

TBH I didn't search for this :blush:

Is there a way/link/place to see your market history?

Nope. There is no way to see a history of what you've bought from the Market, I've taken screenshots of every single thing I bought just to keep track. Suggestion to have it show up in Action Log:

1 hour ago, Cuon said:

I haven’t quite yet figured out how to edit my sig and was wondering if someone could give me hand? On mobile btw

Not sure if you can on mobile. I've tried looking for how to do that and have yet to find it.

1 hour ago, Cuon said:

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Not sure if you can on mobile. I've tried looking for how to do that and have yet to find it.

It goes account/account settings then in the top left there's a drop down menu called Settings Area. Signature is in there at the bottom. 

1 minute ago, Wiz said:

It goes account/account settings then in the top left there's a drop down menu called Settings Area. Signature is in there at the bottom. 

Found it! Ty

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Nope. There is no way to see a history of what you've bought from the Market, I've taken screenshots of every single thing I bought just to keep track. Suggestion to have it show up in Action Log:

Thank you! :wub:

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Ah. I had missed the drop down! Thanks!

is there a way to see which Zyus summoned which Sino?  i summoned one earlier, and before i hit enter on the password page, i made note of all the codes of the Zyus that did the summoning. since this is my 4th Sino, would my first Sino have been summoned by all the first Zyus of each type?  

(my scroll is mainly sorted by breed - that starts on the first page when you get to the Aeons.  so all my Zyus are at the end, listed in date order.  are the firsts/earliest of all Zyus the ones that summoned my first Sino, and so on?

i'm just curious to see who all summoned which Sino

(i'm amused that my Once Upon a Time Captain Hook dragon was part of the Six that summoned my Emma Swan Sino)

The only way is to look which are available to summon before you do it, and then look again after you have done it to see who ISN'T !

6 hours ago, trystan said:

is there a way to see which Zyus summoned which Sino?  i summoned one earlier, and before i hit enter on the password page, i made note of all the codes of the Zyus that did the summoning. since this is my 4th Sino, would my first Sino have been summoned by all the first Zyus of each type?  

(my scroll is mainly sorted by breed - that starts on the first page when you get to the Aeons.  so all my Zyus are at the end, listed in date order.  are the firsts/earliest of all Zyus the ones that summoned my first Sino, and so on?

(i'm amused that my Once Upon a Time Captain Hook dragon was part of the Six that summoned my Emma Swan Sino)

It would be nice if when you checked a Zyus action page if it has been used already to summon it would say something like

Summon: This dragon has already summoned (*****)

It's a bit of unnecessary fluff I know but it would be cool.

Question about Earthquake, since I've only used it once. I know the possible outcomes are: the egg hatches (with a small chance of the hatchling running away), unaffected, or death. But what if an egg is fogged, can it still hatch or is unaffected the only non-death outcome? 

A fogged egg can die or be unaffected - just like any other egg. And the wiki says fogged eggs are affected the exact same way as any others, so...

31 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

A fogged egg can die or be unaffected - just like any other egg. And the wiki says fogged eggs are affected the exact same way as any others, so...

Yeah I had a fogged egg be unaffected myself, and I know they can die as well. I was asking if they can hatch while fogged. The only thing the wiki says is "and it will affect fogged eggs and eggs in active trades", which I assume refers to the fact that fogged eggs are not immune. It does not say they'll be affected in the exact same way, so I am not sure if hatching is a possible outcome for fogged eggs.

The wiki says they will. I will go test - as I have no eggs just now !

Hm. EQd them all twice and they were all unaffected ! Have to out now so I've left them to get view and will try again when I get back !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Thank you for testing. It really doesn't specify in the wiki as I said, only says fogged eggs are "affected" (but not how specifically), so if someone has had a fogged egg hatch through EQ I am very curious to know. 

Edit: Ok, I was just informed that it is possible for fogged eggs to hatch and for the hatchling to run away (boooo).

Edited by MissK.

Oh - BUT _

Eggs must be cracked, and have 6 days or less remaining on their "time until death" to be able to hatch by Earthquake.

also:

Each one may hatch early, be killed from the impact, or be unaffected.

Doesn't say that can't happen if they are fogged,

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh - BUT _

Eggs must be cracked, and have 6 days or less remaining on their "time until death" to be able to hatch by Earthquake.

also:

Each one may hatch early, be killed from the impact, or be unaffected.

Doesn't say that can't happen if they are fogged,

Its not really a must, but the less time/more cracked increases your chances. (Used to use it quite a bit just because)

11 hours ago, trystan said:

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The only way is to look which are available to summon before you do it, and then look again after you have done it to see who ISN'T !

Actually it is better than that! When you click on the summon action on a Zyu the page shows all 6 that will be used, and if you mouse over you can see the codes.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e26d0dad5aca11fdf1c28cf5a02e17d5.png

But if Trystan is asking if you can see it anywhere after the fact, then there really is no way.

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

But if Trystan is asking if you can see it anywhere after the fact, then there really is no way

yes... yes i am. thanks!

i did a quick look at my Zyus for the part of the question - did each of the first ones listed summon my first Sino? and seconds, and so on.

my answer is no - i have four adults of all of the Zyus except the Black/Alpine varient - i have six.  the fourth of each were those summoned my fourth Sino.  however, when i look at my Alpine Zyus, it was my sixth Zyu.

so yes, if i want to know which Zyus were involved in the Summoning, i should record who's involved before completing the Summons.

6 hours ago, Wiz said:

It would be nice if when you checked a Zyus action page if it has been used already to summon it would say something like

agreed, this would be a nice bit of text.

Edited by trystan

15 hours ago, Wiz said:

Mine says when they have already used the ability.

• Summon

This dragon has already used this ability.

It only shows summon as an option when you have either already used it using that particular dragon (where you get the above message)  or if you have the full set of 6 that have not yet been involved in summoning.

12 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

Mine says when they have already used the ability.

this is correct.  i was hoping it might say somewhere which Sino was summoned, but alas, it does not.

i was just curious, is all.

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

this is correct.  i was hoping it might say somewhere which Sino was summoned, but alas, it does not.

i was just curious, is all.

Might the dates help? If you look at the sino's summoned dates and then the six zyus dated before that? I know for my first sino I had a full set of six and no extras and I think the same was true of my second and third. It gets blurry after that.

34 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Might the dates help? If you look at the sino's summoned dates and then the six zyus dated before that? I know for my first sino I had a full set of six and no extras and I think the same was true of my second and third. It gets blurry after that.

ooh that's a thought as well.....

let me see what my spreadsheet might reveal! thanks!

edit: so the spreadsheet works for all of the Zyus except the Black/Alpine version. i have six of them - but 4 of all the others, and four Sinos.  when i get 'round to summoning another Sino, i'll most definitely be paying attention to who does the summoning!

edit 2: i have 5 of the red ones.  but 1 red and 2 black haven't used Summon yet.  so i'm just going to assign each of the 2 remaining Zyus to the 2 Sinos that i'm not sure about who summoned them.  50-50 guess, right? XD 

Edited by trystan

Stupid question. On Dragon Cave it says 8:48AM EDT at the top, but is there any way to see what day it is (Mon, Tue, Wed etc.)? I may have maths failed and got Aqua gemshards instead of Amethysts.

5 hours ago, Charity322 said:

Stupid question. On Dragon Cave it says 8:48AM EDT at the top, but is there any way to see what day it is (Mon, Tue, Wed etc.)? I may have maths failed and got Aqua gemshards instead of Amethysts.

There is not. I think there is an active suggestion in the Suggestion Forum asking for that to be added, though, if you want to add your voice to that.

Edit: Found it for you

Edited by purplehaze