Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Eh, they still kinda match. Sun = Day, Moon = Night

Either way, your scroll, your names. :) Your spelling looks pretty original! XD

thanks, Ruby!

the idea with the original spelling was that way no one else would have those names! XD

54 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That was regarding the old SAs though. What about TCA's CBs?

Someone asked this a few days before and the answer was a short no:

3 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

Someone asked this a few days before and the answer was a short no:

That was the answer to "Does it have one?" (with regards to the OLD individuals, even)

Not to "WILL it ever have one?" with regards to TCA's.

Infi did say "those lineages are regular checkers now. "

And also - few of us are particularly likely to have happened to end up with a CB from TCA... They certainly won't kick in to the lines we already have.

Of course - "those" being the old SA offspring lineages. THIS has been answered, I agree. Old SA = gone.

Now, back to the question in question: Will TCA have Spriter's Alts? Will these possibly show up in *other*, previously regular lineages that people have acquired over the years?

(Personally, I'd be happy to suddenly find one in any of my checkers.)

I suspect it will end up like the Soulstones. With none. But we shall see.

The Soulstones don't even have artist credit attached to them, though.

AFAIK there are no alts at all at this time, but this assumption is based on the fact that the original alts weren't alted in the replacement and the cited prior answer that shadowdrake linked you.

So whether there will be alts, either for old ones or TCA's, isn't something regular players here in this thread can answer, and even I don't know the answer, but it's safer to assume "no alts" unless something comes up to directly contradict that (i.e., the actual appearance of alts).

9 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

Will TCA have Spriter's Alt of 2011 Xmas(Blizzard Wizard) dragon now?    I hope so~

Blizzard Wizard? Is that their official new other name?

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Yeah, TCA posted it not long after the News thread went up. 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yeah, TCA posted it not long after the News thread went up. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Popping in here to confirm that yes, they are in fact called Blizzard Wizards now.

Just now, TCA said:

Popping in here to confirm that yes, they are in fact called Blizzard Wizards now.

Thanks! :)

Have a name question. Want to name a dragon

Spoiler

'The Dungeon of Musty Piss'

in honor of the horror of living with my brother in law. Can I use that word or is that tapper off into no no land?

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I suspect it will end up like the Soulstones. With none. But we shall see.

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The Soulstones don't even have artist credit attached to them, though.

I saw what Infinis wrote and agree, ultimately we don't know until it happens but I'd add that the Holly was also remade and that sprite has artist credits unlike the Soulstones, as far as I know birdz didn't get her own alt when she did the new sprites. To be honest even though I really enjoy collecting their kin, I'm very fine with remade holiday sprites not getting new alts.

Hi

I have another question about forum problems, and I'm not the best with finding answers on forum 😅 so I ask here:

In some threads that I visit and post often I have a problem that some of my old text form old post is saved in writing window and I can't get rid of it.

There is a button to clear it (clear editor), but it only clear it for the time I click on this button (all text dissapear and I can write new blank post).

But when I visit this thread again and try to make new post, this old saved text that was removed before appears again (with window to clear it again), so I clear it again and when I visit this thread again, it's there again - the same text appears every time when I want to write in that thread. Here is screenshot with this text and clear button:

obraz.thumb.png.ec3fa97d70d2943f72d64519706646fd.png

As you can see, I just posted here post with different number (43), but I come back to this thread again and in my window is much older number (282) that was saved some time ago (I wrote it on thursday last week in this thread), and I can't delete it so far 😕

What can I do to make it dissapear permamently?

12 minutes ago, biruko said:

What can I do to make it dissapear permamently?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be possible. I have the same thing often.

11 hours ago, Tetelestai said:

Have a name question. Want to name a dragon

Reveal hidden contents

'The Dungeon of Musty Piss'

in honor of the horror of living with my brother in law. Can I use that word or is that tapper off into no no land?

There is a thread for asking about names. Better to post there where it won't get lost among other questions.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be possible. I have the same thing often.

Thank you for your answer :)

I'm a bit sad that we can't do something about it. I also got this problem some times in the past too, but it mostly dissapeared on the same day.
And now it's here for 6 days and it became more annoying with each day. I hope it will dissapear soon 😅

I noticed there’s a lot of passive aggressive trades in the trading hub around “free”. I understand the reason, but why make it such a big deal? lol.

Edit: Seems like it has been cleared up for the most part.

Edited by Solaries
Update edit.

14 minutes ago, Solaries said:

I noticed there’s a lot of passive aggressive trades in the trading hub around “free”. I understand the reason, but why make it such a big deal? lol.

Mostly because it irks people when stuff that clearly isn't free (aka they want something specific in exchange) is advertised as such - that's basically the whole reasoning behind it

Is a Sky Strider an Amphithere? What are some others - like Sunsongs, Razorcrests, - is a Wyrm one?

An amphithere and a wyrm are two different body types. A wyrm has no limbs or wings. An amphitere has no forelimbs and wings. 

Sky Stiders and Sunsong are, Razorcrests are not.

Here's a list from the wiki of 11 breeds (10 if you subtract zombies since they are made from the others) that are considered amphitheatres.https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Amphipteres

Edited by DragonLady86