Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Posted (edited)

@Ruby Eyes It was a Turpentine and a Deep Sea. I'm guessing by your question there is something going on with Turpentines?

Edited by Wiz

Just now, Wiz said:

It was a Turpentine and a Deep Sea. I'm guessing by your question there is something going on with Turpentines?

Yes. They always had a higher chance at refusals than other pairs (it's even in their breed description, if I recall correctly), and even with Fertility, they may refuse sometimes.

Just came here to ask the same thing as Wiz.

Refusal from a new pair despite using fertility.

Ember x Turpentine.

Word codes.

I hate this.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes. They always had a higher chance at refusals than other pairs (it's even in their breed description, if I recall correctly), and even with Fertility, they may refuse sometimes.

Well that sucks. I'll give him one more chance with another mate then if it happens again I'm rebreeding his parents! Thank you @Ruby Eyes

Edit to say

That sucks big time @Zimtie at least with mine the parents are the codes so I can rebreed.

Edited by Wiz

Thank you both for your help and compassion. I'm just glad it was "just" two matching codes and not a big project like the both of you do all the time.

1 minute ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Is it true that any xeno can accidentally breed any other xeno?

Not accidental, its intended, but yeah. It's biased for itself, its mates biome, and then sometimes random.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Tini said:

Not accidental, its intended

That's not that I meant. 😛
Thanks for the answer!

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

Posted (edited)

What gets someone's account locked so they can't sign in?

Edited by Ayelldee

Posted (edited)

It can be repeated warnings - when I first joined, 10 warns would get that. Or something SO bad that it needed instant action.

https://forums.dragcave.net/guidelines/

OR simply getting their password wrong - there's been a lot of that lately.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Posted (edited)

But her password works on her scroll and account management. I don't think anything evil has been done.

ETA: A question has been asked of TJ in Ask A Mod. And thank you, Fuzzbucket.

Edited by Ayelldee
To add something.

Scroll and forum aren't linked.

PM a mod on her behalf ?

@Long_Before_Sunrise The biomes weren't instituted until late 2011, so everything from back then would be cave dragons now. I have plenty of cave dragons from 2010-2011.

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Oh. I didn't join until 2011, and I rarely pay attention to location. Thanks. 

I  guess you don't breed your coppers much ;) 

If I use splash 100 times, will the action dissapear from "Available for BSA" filter?

Just now, Lost_Unicorn said:

If I use splash 100 times, will the action dissapear from "Available for BSA" filter?

No. I can still splash even though I have my badge.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

No. I can still splash even though I have my badge.

That sounds so funny! XD Thank for the answer.

Once upon a time TJ actually suggested that if we kept on at it, something else MIGHT happen. I tried for a while - but I got seriously bored.... I don't believe it.

Posted (edited)

I would guess it was just a Gyarados reference. If Gyarodos dragon did exist, then getting it surely would be a big effort. On the other hand there's already non-joke Sinos and GoNs for that kind of thing.

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

Is there a way to sort first by breed, then do a custom sort to pull certain things to the top of my scroll and have them always stay there, but also have the dragons caught after that go back to breed sort?  I know I'm likely not explaining clearly.

Like for example I want dragons A, B, C, D, E, F and G plus my Leetle Tree to always be on top of my scroll, but I want anything caught after that initial sort to go back to breed sort when they grow up.  Is that possible?  Thanks!

Not automatically, no. Sorry. That's why I use grid sort - it's quite quick and my alarm clock (frozen nocturne to remind me of day and night !)  stays at the top !