Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

if someone abandoned a fool's mint egg, does it show as upside down on the AP?

Yes. It does. I've seen (and missed) three today. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes. It does. I've seen (and missed) three today. :rolleyes:

i saw one a little bit ago, missed it too :dry:

On 4/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Odd.

My blazebacks are unlocked and the page says I have raised 9 adults. But I haven't; I've only raised 8. (the numbers all look rather odd, but that is the weirdest.)

I definitely noticed this as well. For my entries for Whites it says I've only raised 1501 adults but I alone have 2,024 CB White adults just from sorting with "#cb white" (2,027 with hatchlings and lots more that are bred). 

1 hour ago, GrimmyYA said:

I definitely noticed this as well. For my entries for Whites it says I've only raised 1501 adults but I alone have 2,024 CB White adults just from sorting with "#cb white" (2,027 with hatchlings and lots more that are bred). 

How long have you been playing? The Encyclopedia doesn't count anything collected before the feature was implemented, so if you collected those Whites before the Encyclopedia was a thing they won't count. 

43 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

How long have you been playing? The Encyclopedia doesn't count anything collected before the feature was implemented, so if you collected those Whites before the Encyclopedia was a thing they won't count. 

That explains it. I definitely played before Encyclopedia came out (2013), just thought it was weird that it was missing so much and now I know why. Thank you, Heather :) 

I keep getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" error for Dragon cave when trying to breed some eggs, and my roommate can't get on DC at all on her laptop. 

ETA: I got my egg back! Thank you so much to the person who had the egg and the person on the forum who assisted their friend! 

Help, please! I accidentally abandoned an egg and I don't know what is and is not allowed to help me get it back.

I was haunting the AP, looking for it, but I fell asleep and missed it ... :unsure:

It was the latest progeny from this pair. I changed the parent names but is there anything else I can do? Can I offer a trade for something nice ... I don't know what is okay to do but I am heartbroken. :(

1551220613_returnplease.png.dbcf8925cfca6f42c9874c2ab072f697.png

Edited by missy_

That is about all you can do.

The trade idea is a definite no as all trades must apply to more than one person and only one person will have your egg.

Hopefully the new owner will see the names and follow through.

How many shards do you earn by grabbing a CB egg? I just grabbed a black egg and the shard number only increased by 5. I thought it was a little more than that.

4 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

How many shards do you earn by grabbing a CB egg? I just grabbed a black egg and the shard number only increased by 5. I thought it was a little more than that.

It's 5. 5 is the most you can get from a single action I believe... Here is a thread that shows the basics:

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That is about all you can do.

The trade idea is a definite no as all trades must apply to more than one person and only one person will have your egg.

Hopefully the new owner will see the names and follow through.

Thank you, purplehaze! I got it back. I feel very lucky! Thank you so much to the kind person who returned it and to the person who assisted! :wub:

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's 5. 5 is the most you can get from a single action I believe... Here is a thread that shows the basics:

Thank you! I swear it was more, but maybe because I just grab multiple eggs and then notice my shard count higher.

i've definitely seen this before, but can't recall where. is there a designated thread for questions like 'which user is looking for (word) codes'? is it the missed connections/scroll help thread?

That's the thread I use for questions like that.

2 hours ago, steeve said:

i've definitely seen this before, but can't recall where. is there a designated thread for questions like 'which user is looking for (word) codes'? is it the missed connections/scroll help thread?

You may be thinking of this?

I've been trying to unlock the images of Staterae so I can buy one. But now it seems I need to unlock the image of the EGG and I need to observe 5 of them. Since they're so damned rare is this even possible? Where would I find 5 images of those eggs? TIA

9 minutes ago, Oddsoxdi said:

I've been trying to unlock the images of Staterae so I can buy one. But now it seems I need to unlock the image of the EGG and I need to observe 5 of them. Since they're so damned rare is this even possible? Where would I find 5 images of those eggs? TIA

Hatcheries generally

19 minutes ago, Oddsoxdi said:

i also look through the trades too

I have a question. Is it common for a celestial to drop 3 eggs at once? This is the first time I've bred him so I'm not familiar with them.

Edited by Erebus

18 minutes ago, Erebus said:

I have a question. Is it common for a celestial to drop 3 eggs at once? This is the first time I've bred him so I'm not familiar with them.

They can produce anywhere from 0 to 4 eggs in a clutch. Which sort of evens out, since they can only breed once every 4 weeks.

I've gone to trades and there was one Staterae egg there, I clicked on it and went to its page but the encyclopedia still says I need to observe 5 eggs. I thought clicking on it was observing it.

It'll always say you have to observe 5 eggs. It's just an information text, not a counter.

But the number of eggs observed on the bottom right of the page should go up with every new observed egg. 

Does anyone know if you can get a Red dorsal in market(when you click on Dorsal dragon)?

edit: Thank you for answers!

Edited by yieldy

1 hour ago, yieldy said:

Does anyone know if you can get a Red dorsal in market(when you click on Dorsal dragon)?

It only seems to give purple as an option when you click the first Buy. I didn't click the second Buy so I don't know if maybe it's random in the emd.