Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

But you need to have the available parents to make it show up. It won't build a whole line from scratch.

There is a change on the view and page in the mobile app that is very annoying.

Actions, Links and Add to Groups icons were across the top of the view page, easy to reach, no problem. Action Log, Groups, Change Sort Order and Links icons were at the the top of the scroll page, again no problem. 

Now, they have turned into dropdown menus and the last item in each menu is cut in half.

Why add an extra step when I'm using those icons so many times a day? :(

22 minutes ago, Saynna said:

Any way of sorting by gender?

I've never seen any gender sort on the site.

AoND will do a scroll stat that tells you what your numbers and ratios are.

On 3/7/2021 at 7:31 AM, dragongrrl said:

There is a change on the view and page in the mobile app that is very annoying.

Actions, Links and Add to Groups icons were across the top of the view page, easy to reach, no problem. Action Log, Groups, Change Sort Order and Links icons were at the the top of the scroll page, again no problem. 

Now, they have turned into dropdown menus and the last item in each menu is cut in half.

Why add an extra step when I'm using those icons so many times a day? :(

24 hrs and still no answer. The only change is that the bottom items on the dropdown menus are complete. Are we stuck with the extra step of having to go to the menu?

I want the icons back.

1 minute ago, dragongrrl said:

24 hrs and still no answer. The only change is that the bottom items on the dropdown menus are complete. Are we stuck with the extra step of having to go to the menu?

I want the icons back.

Since TJ is the only one who can do anything about this, you might do better making it a separate thread. It does seem that he might have seen it, though, if the cut off things were fixed.

Just came back from running rl errands and the icons are back. Thank you, TJ and purplehaze!

If you influenced or precogged it male, then yes. Otherwise it could be blue.

I influenced it male, yes. Thanks for confirming (it will color wrong). Danke!

Okay. I know that the forum has been merging posts if you double post within a few minutes. That has been happening since the update.

But I just had it happen to me with a PM.

Which is fine if it takes into account whether the person may have already read the PM in that time between the two. Does anyone know if it does?

21 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Okay. I know that the forum has been merging posts if you double post within a few minutes. That has been happening since the update.

But I just had it happen to me with a PM.

Which is fine if it takes into account whether the person may have already read the PM in that time between the two. Does anyone know if it does?

Nope. It just merges regardless. Unless the other person replies.

On 3/2/2021 at 6:02 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Indirectly.

Go to Account, Groups, create a group, and use the filter field to add only the caveborns to that group.

You can use filters like

#cb

#bred

or generation markers:

#2g (for 2nd gens)

#3g etc

origin filters:

#alpine

#market

and finally, exact breed names:

#luminadragondark

Just recently, I added all caveborn Stone Dragons with a z at the beginnng of their code to a group:

#cb #stonedragon z

(I used the tag "#stonedragon" instead of just "stone" because there are also sunstones, moonstones, soulstones ...)

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! I didn't know the fields recognized generations! *A*

This is more of an 'I'd like people's opinions' thing, but I can't figure out where else to post it.... 

For anyone who uses dragons as dividers either on-scroll or in groups, is there any particular breeds that seem better for that? My initial thinking was to use something smaller, maybe a pygmy of some sort, to make the distinction more pronounced, but I'm curious if anyone picks specific breeds for certain reasons. 

38 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

This is more of an 'I'd like people's opinions' thing, but I can't figure out where else to post it.... 

For anyone who uses dragons as dividers either on-scroll or in groups, is there any particular breeds that seem better for that? My initial thinking was to use something smaller, maybe a pygmy of some sort, to make the distinction more pronounced, but I'm curious if anyone picks specific breeds for certain reasons. 

Frozen hatchlings work too. I think people tend to use something of a contrasting colour to the group below it (like, say flamingoes when your group is mints, so the marker shows up). Otherwise, it's really a case of what you like and what will work for you.

I use frozen hatchies. Though I actually only have one marker !

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I use frozen hatchlings - mostly frozen Pink Dragons, which just have this lovely dancing pose. ❤️ I used to make them alternate between male and female, but I have too many dragons for that not to be tedious when I put something into the middle. XD (I started this habit before they got their BSA.)

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I started to use Black hatchlings originally, just because they are distinctive, but I also have some little Royal Crimsons and other red breeds at the beginning of my scroll, because I love the RCs and their hatchlings. ❤️

*runs off to put together a new group to post* 

I just got an email from Google with this message and was wondering if anyone  knew anything about it.

PW.PNG

9 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

I just got an email from Google with this message and was wondering if anyone  knew anything about it.

PW.PNG

One possible scenario is password reuse. Google doesn't necessarily know where a data breach is from; it just knows that the password you have saved for dragcave.net was seen somewhere.

A related possibility is that your forum and site passwords are/were the same and haven't been changed since 2017. In either case, changing your password is the safest option.

Did that by chance come when you were using Chrome ? Chrome is HUGE on false warnings - though I'd change it anyway. Chrome says my partner has 97 compromised passwords. As he doesn't have that many in total, we are suspicious... :lol: 

On 3/8/2021 at 2:05 PM, dragongrrl said:

Just came back from running rl errands and the icons are back. Thank you, TJ and purplehaze!

This morning, Icons are gone and the dropdown menus are back. :(

What's going on?