Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

thank you    can you see the pic ?   can send in email

cannot find url       ..  can do a cutscreen  not a screenshot   darn     is so clever

Actually, I've sent images that were uploaded to the forum in a PM. I used my private notepad for that.

Find your notepad:

Top left corner, click arrow next to your name, then Account Settings, then Edit Profile (on the right side).

The Notepad section near the bottom works just like a normal post, in that it allows you to upload an image to the forum (provided the function isn't currently broken altogether.)

Find your picture:

Top left corner, click arrow next to your name, then My Attachments, right-click your image, copy link location (or whatever the term is for your browser).

You can just paste that copied link into your PM and the forum will turn it into the picture.

:stars:yikes    thank you but a no can do for my laptop and me   :sos:   

maybe TJ will make a link      but thank you so much  :flowerhalf:   :hug:

Sometimes people write "LF" in their trade descriptions: it doesn't seem to mean "lightning fast", but I have no other idea what else it could be. 🤔

1 hour ago, orphaned said:

Where did you get those smileys? They are not in the emoji tab..?

6 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Sometimes people write "LF" in their trade descriptions:

Looking For

1 hour ago, orphaned said:

What was the image supposed to be ? We can talk you through this.

10 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Smileys are all over on line - get the code and paste. Those seem to be from img.net (new one on me.)

There are loads on Millan.net, Sherv and others.  yattasmiley.gif

Edited by Fuzzbucket

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Looking For

Oh. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Smileys are all over on line - get the code and paste. Those seem to be from img.net (new one on me.)

There are loads on Millan.net, Sherv and others.  yattasmiley.gif

I thought those were forum-incorporated ones, not a link to image from somewhere else.

Can Bolt Dragons fly? It's not in their description how they get around, but they look like they're twisting in air.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Can Bolt Dragons fly? It's not in their description how they get around, but they look like they're twisting in air.

Personally I assume all eastern type dragons can fly by the means of magic, while making various snake-like motions in the air. Just like Haku from Spirited Away did.

Are the ridgewings for purchase in the market always purple? Or is there a chance it could be a tan alt?

@Fuzzbucket thank you! I was curious to know before dropping 500 shards on who-knows-what :)

Edited by Toyo

There's a chance of a tan, yes. Which is sad for anyone who wanted a purple, as you can't trade market stuff !

4 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Well, I can't say exactly where they got them, but I do know that the two smileys hugging is an emoji originally from deviantART.

I asked this question once before, but I don't think the person who answered really understood what I was asking.

It is about Spinel Wyverns. I know if you breed two of the red CBs together you can get either red or green. And if you breed a red with an Earth element dragon, you will get a green.

My question is: Is it ever possible then to get a red one from green by breeding the green to a non-Earth element dragon, or once green will the lineage always stay green no matter the mate?

37 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I've seen that one on MANY forums.

I'm not surprised, dA has been around for over 20 years now. :P But that one is originally from deviantART. It's a part of their officially made emojis for their site. Now you know where it came from! ;)

1721883855_Screenshot_2021-01-22fangirlMasquerade-HobbyistWriterDeviantArt(1).thumb.png.73704f123a3ca72f54148da70d4ebe62.png

Obviously I can't show animations in a screenshot, lol

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I asked this question once before, but I don't think the person who answered really understood what I was asking.

It is about Spinel Wyverns. I know if you breed two of the red CBs together you can get either red or green. And if you breed a red with an Earth element dragon, you will get a green.

My question is: Is it ever possible then to get a red one from green by breeding the green to a non-Earth element dragon, or once green will the lineage always stay green no matter the mate?

I've never seen a red Spinel offspring from such a lineage, but my sample size is only maybe a dozen eggs or so.

Can someone remind me of the link for finding a dragon by name?

Probably asked before but can't recall, is there any website out there that has a tool that'll go through and tell you which dragons you have/don't have and how many? Thought of making a list of ones I need to find and if I should CB hunt for them but that may take some time if I have to do it by hand.

9 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Probably asked before but can't recall, is there any website out there that has a tool that'll go through and tell you which dragons you have/don't have and how many? Thought of making a list of ones I need to find and if I should CB hunt for them but that may take some time if I have to do it by hand.

There's not a tool but if you create a group and put #cb in the filter bar you can add all your CB to a group (click top one, scroll to bottom, shift click the bottom), sort alphabetically, and well, counting is a bit hard but seeing what you don't have is easier. Compare it to the encyclopedia. 

Why was the Space Chickens 2.0 thread closed to further replies? I stumbled across it and was hoping to add my chicken named Alienna.

10 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Why was the Space Chickens 2.0 thread closed to further replies? I stumbled across it and was hoping to add my chicken named Alienna.

littleblackdog started the Space Chicken and Ninja Chicken threads. If they are inactive with the threads for sometime, a mod may have locked it. I have a bunch of mutantninjaspacechickens. ❤️

At some point, i need to decide if I am going to restart the Tinselkin and the Shimmerkin threads I started years ago. I was also involved with The Peppermint Effect and want to see if it can be restarted.

Do Heartstealing Dragons have horns or long ears? You would assume horns, but their description says they use their slender bodies to slip into other dragon's lairs which would make ears more sensible. The adult horns/ears also are spread outwards a bit while the gendered hatchlings' are straight.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Do Heartstealing Dragons have horns or long ears? You would assume horns, but their description says they use their slender bodies to slip into other dragon's lairs which would make ears more sensible. The adult horns/ears also are spread outwards a bit while the gendered hatchlings' are straight.

encyclopedia says antlers