Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 minute ago, Murkydepths said:

If I kill or release my sino, will the group that summoned it be able to summon again?

Nope.

Are Green (Earthquake) Dragons rare now? I can't recall the last time I've seen 'this egg is sitting in a pile of pebbles.' in the biomes.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Are Green (Earthquake) Dragons rare now? I can't recall the last time I've seen 'this egg is sitting in a pile of pebbles.' in the biomes.

No, I don't think so. I found him in the AP a day or two ago. Are you looking in the right biomes? They only drop in Forest/Volcano. :)

23 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

No, I don't think so. I found him in the AP a day or two ago. Are you looking in the right biomes? They only drop in Forest/Volcano. :)

Actually I haven't been looking. I was looking over my scroll and thought "Hmmm, I haven't seen any eggs from that one in a while."

*laughs at the name* I have one named 'Heed The Call Home' because it reminds me of a parent yelling out the door for the kids to come inside.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Actually I haven't been looking. I was looking over my scroll and thought "Hmmm, I haven't seen any eggs from that one in a while."

*laughs at the name* I have one named 'Heed The Call Home' because it reminds me of a parent yelling out the door for the kids to come inside.

Oh, well I just saw one in the Volcano now at the 6:15 pm (cave time) drop. So I think it's just a matter of looking. :)

They just remind me of the Hulk. Green and angry looking. :lol: 

Are Tetras really hard to hatch for anyone else? I've got one that's nearly 1,000 views more than the rest of my eggs(which are hatched now) but it's still not hatched! 

Is this expected? Dead dragons do disappear from group after 14 days but it seems the count remains?

I actually hope it's intentional, or at least a feature that would be kept. it'll really help me count how many dragons I've sacrificed for zombie attempts

1458943414_ScreenShot2021-01-13at6_16_48PM.png.37212ef6fc50639ff507c16c7d3581e4.png

^34 dragons

50540541_ScreenShot2021-01-13at6_16_56PM.thumb.png.f2be8322c9638c09b28cf5da34e761cc.png

^viewing 1 to 20 of 20

(thus 14 must have disappeared 

(and with 10 tombstones visible and only 1 success that means 1 zb out of 24...sigh

Edited by Moriaty
cannot count

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

Is this expected? Dead dragons do disappear from group after 14 days but it seems the count remains?

I actually hope it's intentional, or at least a feature that would be kept. it'll really help me count how many dragons I've sacrificed for zombie attempts

1458943414_ScreenShot2021-01-13at6_16_48PM.png.37212ef6fc50639ff507c16c7d3581e4.png

^34 dragons

50540541_ScreenShot2021-01-13at6_16_56PM.thumb.png.f2be8322c9638c09b28cf5da34e761cc.png

^viewing 1 to 20 of 20

(thus 14 must have disappeared 

(and with 10 tombstones visible and only 1 success that means 1 zb out of 24...sigh

I'm pretty sure its a bug report Somewhere. Some people have completely empty groups that say they have 10 or whatever.

2 hours ago, Serotina said:

Are Tetras really hard to hatch for anyone else? I've got one that's nearly 1,000 views more than the rest of my eggs(which are hatched now) but it's still not hatched! 

Yep. They're pretty stubborn, about on par with nhiostrifes or fire gems, if you've hatched them. Not quite as bad as prizes but still pretty annoying.

if i get an egg from the Market (a gemshard) and it's the wrong color (i have enough blues already!) .... am i stuck with it? can i give it away? or must i release it into the wild? (or keep it, obv.)

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

if i get an egg from the Market (a gemshard) and it's the wrong color (i have enough blues already!) .... am i stuck with it? can i give it away? or must i release it into the wild? (or keep it, obv.)

You can drop it to the AP.

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You can drop it to the AP.

yeah, i could do that too, thanks!

since i usually put the eggs or hatchies i don't want on the Community Notice Board, it seems i've forgotten about the AP. LOL. XD 

19 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

I just noticed this but are the purple DC scroll banners broken for anyone else?

yep, it's been broken for me for most of the day

Hi! Question about TJ's non-existent egg

I know they are X D and < 3 (without the space obviously) and have read the wiki article, but I have a curious question on how they get added to hatcheries. I sometimes see people in the screenshot thread saying they saw those egg in hatcheries, and I saw people say that some would delibrately add them to hatcheries to "hatch" them. I was curious and tried to add the egg to the only two sites (that I know of) that take in single codes, silvi and dragon breeder cave (ER), but neither codes were recognized - said they're invalid format. Is there another hatchery where these codes would be recognized then? Or did I do something wrong with my attempt?

I just noticed that I can see my scroll (public) page despite having it hidden. This was not the case until just now. Did something break?

1 hour ago, Montre said:

I just noticed that I can see my scroll (public) page despite having it hidden. This was not the case until just now. Did something break?

I just test-hid my scroll and looked at it afterwards, it properly displays the message that my scroll can't be found.

Check your account settings?

5 hours ago, Montre said:

I can't see yours, assuming your scroll name is the same as your forum name.

Are you SURE you are looking at your PUBLIC page ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Does dragon's name "Longed Clarity" makes sense? I am not sure if it's okay without "for" in-between, but "Longed" is supposed to express the quality of "Clarity", not an action.

18 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Does dragon's name "Longed Clarity" makes sense? I am not sure if it's okay without "for" in-between, but "Longed" is supposed to express the quality of "Clarity", not an action.

dragon names don't need to make sense, they can absolutely be gibberish...but if you're just seeking feedback on this particular phrase, I usually see longed-for being used as one word and an adjective. Pretty sure that's more commonly seen compared to longed, but longed also makes sense at least to me. You can decide, it's your dragon after all : >

25 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

I can figure out what it was probably meant to imply, but it does sound awkward to me.  "Longed" isn't really an adjective on its own in English, with or without a preposition.  Maybe "Desired Clarity" or "Wanted Clarity" would be clearer, if it's not taken yet?

Question: can you revive a chicken? Do they turn into undeads? I don't want to kill one just to see the result but I'm curious. The undead page on wiki only noted that paper and cheese can't become undeads anymore and dino don't have revive option, didn't see any info about chicken.

1 minute ago, Moriaty said:

Question: can you revive a chicken? Do they turn into undeads? I don't want to kill one just to see the result but I'm curious. The undead page on wiki only noted that paper and cheese can't become undeads anymore and dino don't have revive option, didn't see any info about chicken.

Undead chickens are dinner. ;)

But there is no chicken zombie, so I'd think not.

4 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Nope, the message says you cook and eat it. Lol