Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is anyone else seeing the 'viewing dragon' text as huge?? I don't know if it's the site or if I accidentally toggled something in my browser, but all other text on the site seems to be unchanged. 

image.png.e14305cbdee746873cdad1eefcdef0d1.png

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Is anyone else seeing the 'viewing dragon' text as huge?? I don't know if it's the site or if I accidentally toggled something in my browser, but all other text on the site seems to be unchanged. 

image.png.e14305cbdee746873cdad1eefcdef0d1.png

It's happening for me, too! Weird. :o

39 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

were they not this big before...?

Not even close. This is how it was just two days ago:

image.png.1dede025e1e58c03b1cfd78a6166ffc0.png

edit: Also, another question:

When breeding blue and green Baikalas together, do they always give one specific color? I have a vague memory that someone posted something like that long ago, like the first color they give is the only one they'll give, but I'm not sure if it's true... So basically, I'm trying to get a blue Baikala out of a blue/green pairing and I've only gotten green so far. Will I ever get blue, or do I need to find a new pair?

Edited by HeatherMarie

Thew viewing text looks the same to me....

Mine is large and the text is a darker shade as well, not sure if it's something TJ is testing out or some other non-DC related cause.

8 hours ago, Classycal said:

Okay, is this year's holiday baking supposed to come up with the red recipes once you have the 17 items?  I'm not seeing them.  

I think... you have to start with a blank? The wiki can probably tell you.

8 minutes ago, Terces said:

Mine is large and the text is a darker shade as well, not sure if it's something TJ is testing out or some other non-DC related cause.

I thought mine looked bigger and darker this morning, but wondered if I was just imagining it.

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh that's why that looked wrong! I thought something was up and kept checking if I accidentally zoomed in or so, but the text is a different colour as well. Hope it's changed back...it looks a bit too intense right now.

For everyone else seeing the big text- what browser are you all using?

1 minute ago, Paintra said:

Google Chrome on my laptop. The mobile looks the same as usual.

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Huh. Yes, the text is abnormally large and dark for me too.

2 minutes ago, Paintra said:

I am using Firefox.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Google Chrome on my laptop. The mobile looks the same as usual.

5 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

I am using Firefox.

Looks like it's not related to Browser- I'm using Microsoft Edge XD

16 hours ago, Classycal said:

Okay, is this year's holiday baking supposed to come up with the red recipes once you have the 17 items?  I'm not seeing them.  

No, you have to discover the recipes. Or the wiki has the full list 

2 hours ago, Paintra said:

Chrome on laptop, and I see the same when I view the non-mobile version on chrome on my phone. But it seems we've covered several different browsers already...

I'm not at my scroll limit, I can pick up abandoned eggs just fine but my bred egg just auto abandoned - is there an extra rule I'm not aware of?

9 minutes ago, Athea said:

I'm not at my scroll limit, I can pick up abandoned eggs just fine but my bred egg just auto abandoned - is there an extra rule I'm not aware of?

There's a limit on the total number of growing things too (hatchlings + eggs combined):

https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

Thanks. I realize that. If I were at that limit though - which I'm not at the moment (I am, however, very close) - I would not be able to pick up further eggs from the AP, though. Well, maybe I was at the limit and then one of my hatchies grew up seconds after breeding... that's the only way I can make sense of it. 

What is WebGL and why would it be having problems with the Cave? This started yesterday morning, maybe noon, cavetime.

I keep getting a message on the Cave and the Forum, "Rats! WebGL hit a snag." and there are two buttons, Ignore and Reload. I'm not seeing this on unrelated sites.

is there a "mark as unread" button on the forums..? like when youre viewing a topic and theres the convenient "jump to first unread" button, is there something to mark posts as unread?

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

I think... you have to start with a blank? The wiki can probably tell you.

Thanks.  It isn't working like the wiki said.

7 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

What is WebGL and why would it be having problems with the Cave? This started yesterday morning, maybe noon, cavetime.

I keep getting a message on the Cave and the Forum, "Rats! WebGL hit a snag." and there are two buttons, Ignore and Reload. I'm not seeing this on unrelated sites.

Could this be an ad problem?

7 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

is there a "mark as unread" button on the forums..? like when youre viewing a topic and theres the convenient "jump to first unread" button, is there something to mark posts as unread?

I'm not sure you can do anything like that for threads, but you can click on the large, highlighted icon of the forum to mark that entire forum as read. (If you hover over the icon, it should also tell you that clicking it will do this.)

Your limit on growing things is 24 correct? Check your trophy link?

But something is definitely off! Im nowhere near my limits either yet every single breeding pair that ive tried in the last 5 hrs have given no eggs, and i got two outright refusals from Magi pairs! So not even a rare breed.

Scripts off somewhere?