Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

My time IS cave time.  And I mentioned the 6am -noon, etc, I did know that part.

I think what I didn't know was that an egg caught in morning could hatch at night and vice versa.  I thought they were like the ones that are either brown or yellow depending on what time they are caught, which name eludes me (some kind of drake?).

Unfortunately, I don't know the time that egg hatched but I am sure it's not a glitch.  

All of what was said is very helpful, and hopefully I will be able to prevent any more from dying.  Thank you!

Edit:  2 eggs that I wanted to be sunrise are at 4d 9h, with about 1500 views, so there's no way they will hatch before noon.  So at noon, I ought to hide them, then tomorrow morning unhide and hope they hatch.  At that time they will be ER so a close watch will be needed.  I am not a good morning person, LOL. And was going to go food shopping!  

Edited by daba555

2 hours ago, daba555 said:

the ones that are either brown or yellow depending on what time they are caught, which name eludes me (some kind of drake?)

Glory Drake

2 hours ago, daba555 said:

Edit:  2 eggs that I wanted to be sunrise are at 4d 9h, with about 1500 views, so there's no way they will hatch before noon.  So at noon, I ought to hide them, then tomorrow morning unhide and hope they hatch.  At that time they will be ER so a close watch will be needed.  I am not a good morning person, LOL. And was going to go food shopping!  

That should work :) Good luck.

Do we know if we get to keep the cookies we sent to other users? I made some designs that I would like to have on my own page as well even after the event has ended.

5 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Do we know if we get to keep the cookies we sent to other users? I made some designs that I would like to have on my own page as well even after the event has ended.

There is a "Cookies You've Sent" at the top of the cookies page that will show all of the cookies that you've made and sent to people, so it saves them there :) 

29 minutes ago, hazeh said:

There is a "Cookies You've Sent" at the top of the cookies page that will show all of the cookies that you've made and sent to people, so it saves them there :) 

but what about after the event's ended? i thought thats what the question was asking, and was something i was wondering about too >_< 

1 minute ago, InvaderAlexis said:

but what about after the event's ended? i thought thats what the question was asking, and was something i was wondering about too >_< 

Oh! In that case, I don't know. I'm not sure if anyone other than TJ does 🤔 But my assumption is that the cookie page will stay the same, with the distinction between what you've sent and what you've received. 

@hazeh I'm sort of worried this part might disappear after the event. I think there have been events (sending cards, flowers or something?) where we only had the things we received from other users, but it might also have been different in other events, so I don't know what to expect here. I guess I'll take screenshots just in case.  :)

(Oh, double-ninja'd. :lol: )

Edited by Confused Cat

Well, on Valentine’s 2018's event I see the notes I sent to people and the notes I got from people, but the earlier events I only saw what was sent to me.

So I'm hoping we are following Valentine's 2018 way. :lol:

9 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

3 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

2 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Well, on Valentine’s 2018's event I see the notes I sent to people and the notes I got from people, but the earlier events I only saw what was sent to me.

So I'm hoping we are following Valentine's 2018 way. :lol:

Yes, both sent and received cookies will be accessible after the event is over. Cookies you have made but have not sent will be gone.

ahh!! yes!! i worked hard on some of the ones ive sent, im so glad they wont be lost forever after this :D 

I have a couple questions about the Z Project. Should I post my questions here in this thread, or directly in the Z Project thread?

1 minute ago, LadyLoki said:

I have a couple questions about the Z Project. Should I post my questions here in this thread, or directly in the Z Project thread?

I'd say post in the Z Project. Folks there will be glad to answer for you. Of course a lot of us read this thread, too...

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'd say post in the Z Project. Folks there will be glad to answer for you. Of course a lot of us read this thread, too...

Okay, thank you! I was going to, but I wasn't sure if asking questions about it in the thread itself was okay or not. I will ask my questions about the Z Project in the thread itself, then. :) Thanks again~

2 questions regarding the cookie decorating:

Can you edit cookies after you've sent them?

Can you resend cookies you've already made, or get a duplicate of them or something? I'd like to send the same cookie to more than one person, if that's possible.

9 minutes ago, Jet Raptor said:

2 questions regarding the cookie decorating:

Can you edit cookies after you've sent them?

Can you resend cookies you've already made, or get a duplicate of them or something? I'd like to send the same cookie to more than one person, if that's possible.

You cannot, and you used to a couple days ago but tj fixed that so now you cannot. Sorry, cookies must be handmade one at a time now.

Hewwo, can anyone explain the point of holiday cooking to me? Is there anything to collect from this game/event (like something that show all food one has collected/cooked)? no new badge show up for me

(I know how to play it, just want to know what I can get out of it beside candies, since I dont really care about/need candies

@Moriaty You can read about the original event here. https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

I don't think we get the original badge, though. They've had the Holiday Cooking a few times it seems, twice now I believe since I joined at least, and I do not have the badge that originally came with it when it was first introduced (before my time on DC). Sooo...I would say the answer to your question is that there is no other point of it besides getting candies. But maybe I'm wrong?

How much are CB astaarus dragons worth, trading wise? I missed their initial release and need to grab some for breeding purposes. Also, wasn't there a thread for asking about trade values? I can't find it for the life of me...

1 minute ago, Avarule said:

Also, wasn't there a thread for asking about trade values? I can't find it for the life of me...

That'll be this one! 

CB astaarus are still reasonably common, maybe just try and camp out in the cave to get them rather than trying to trade for them. ❤️

Has it been fully determined how pargulus pygmies breed? If I want to do a checker with pargulus x some other breed, does it matter which biome that other breed comes from or is it purely random which colour the offspring gets?

9 minutes ago, Lady Meli said:

Has it been fully determined how pargulus pygmies breed? If I want to do a checker with pargulus x some other breed, does it matter which biome that other breed comes from or is it purely random which colour the offspring gets?

its rng

Okay, is this year's holiday baking supposed to come up with the red recipes once you have the 17 items?  I'm not seeing them.