Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

He DID ? You mean even hatchies don't... ? :(

Hatchies still do, eggs no longer do.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh now I feel better ! I never knew eggs ever did !

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, I tried to breed a stair with a balloon Thuwed of mine and I ended up with a really odd shape. Is this a new format? Or is my dorsal not a true caveborn?

 

image.png.1810a0fc4733cfff06e242a76361ce43.png

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Sophiera said:

Hello, I tried to breed a stair with a balloon Thuwed of mine and I ended up with a really odd shape. Is this a new format? Or is my dorsal not a true caveborn?

 

image.png.1810a0fc4733cfff06e242a76361ce43.png

 

You would need a male red dorsal to breed with a caveborn female balloon to continue the lineage, I think.

 

EDIT: I might have sounded a bit unclear, I mean the thuwed must be a male red to continue the lineage...

 

EDIT 2: Oops, I didn't notice the 0 - that's just a glitch.

Edited by ChickpeaHummus

Share this post


Link to post

If you are talking about the generation numbers, some of TJs dragons show as gen 0 rather than 1.

If you are talking about the shape of the lineage, it has to do with the gender of the dragons involved. I presume that the Balloon is a female, so you will never be able to get a true stair.

Share this post


Link to post

For reference, that lineage shape is usually called a spiral-- it's a stair that alternates the gender of the CB :)

Share this post


Link to post

The more I look at this, the more confusing it is to me. Sophi's Balloon is on the bottom, which would imply that it's female like the rest of the balloons in that lineage, but it's making an odd pattern... 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Paintra said:

The more I look at this, the more confusing it is to me. Sophi's Balloon is on the bottom, which would imply that it's female like the rest of the balloons in that lineage, but it's making an odd pattern... 

Oh- nevermind, my bad. I didn't realize the Dorsal was the Thuwed's offspring. That's what was confusing me XD

Share this post


Link to post

....AH!!! I just realised my mistake! Now I feel really silly! Thanks for clarifying it.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/18/2020 at 1:58 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I *think*, for now it can. Wait until TJ fixes it like it happened with the Nebulae ...

 

I super-hoped they would, but I had an egg that sorted right under the blues and before the reds that hatched red. :(

I guess the sort goes "alcedine blue adult", "alcedine blue hatchling", "alcedine egg", "alcedine red", "alcedine red hatching".

Share this post


Link to post

Um. Maybe... it's just because I'm on dark mode on my phone and I've mostly been playing on my desktop, but is the mobile site supposed to be dark? I'm using Chrome on Android 10 for Pixel 3. Screenshot attached.

 

 

Screenshot_20200620-191101.png

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Jazeki it's due to your browser or phone automatically changing sites to fit in w dark mode, yeah. I think it may have been a recent update to chrome? My browser (Samsung default) has had that feature for awhile.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I'm getting darkmode too, and it's making my eyes hurt; it changed within the last couple hours, but I didn't update chrome....

Edited by sunshine_ley

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, sunshine_ley said:

I'm getting darkmode too, and it's making my eyes hurt; it changed within the last couple hours, but I didn't update chrome....

I just tried turning dark mode settings off on my phone and it briefly went back to normal until I turned it back on. I think it's tied to phone settings and not Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post

How do I set up an egg to be gifted via a link? Combing through the FAQs and I can't find anything specific about it

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, multicharbar said:

How do I set up an egg to be gifted via a link? Combing through the FAQs and I can't find anything specific about it

Looks like you have no Magi dragons. You need them for teleporting eggs.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, purplehaze said:

Looks like you have no Magi dragons. You need them for teleporting eggs.

ah ok

now if I did have a magi dragon, what exactly is the process for putting an egg/hatchling up for adoption? do I just use the magi BSA to teleport whatever egg/hatchling I want to link or...?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, multicharbar said:

now if I did have a magi dragon, what exactly is the process for putting an egg/hatchling up for adoption? do I just use the magi BSA to teleport whatever egg/hatchling I want to link or...?

Yes you click the the teleport button in actions. You'll see that you have to enter your password, then select your teleportation type (Transfer, Trade, Public Trade) and also the option to click which egg/hatchlings to teleport. Select the check box, then click the blue button below that says 'teleport'. It'll then give you the link that you can then send to others for claiming/offering. You'll figure it out, it's quite straight forward! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, multicharbar said:

ah ok

now if I did have a magi dragon, what exactly is the process for putting an egg/hatchling up for adoption? do I just use the magi BSA to teleport whatever egg/hatchling I want to link or...?

Yes. It will pull up a screen asking if you want one or two way trades. Whether it is public (posted in the hub). A place to say what you want in return if a trade not a gift and a list of things that eligible to teleport. Fill the form out and it will have links you can send to people.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, icearashi said:

Yes you click the the teleport button in actions. You'll see that you have to enter your password, then select your teleportation type (Transfer, Trade, Public Trade) and also the option to click which egg/hatchlings to teleport. Select the check box, then click the blue button below that says 'teleport'. It'll then give you the link that you can then send to others for claiming/offering. You'll figure it out, it's quite straight forward! :) 

 

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Yes. It will pull up a screen asking if you want one or two way trades. Whether it is public (posted in the hub). A place to say what you want in return if a trade not a gift and a list of things that eligible to teleport. Fill the form out and it will have links you can send to people.

 

Thank you! so kind!

Share this post


Link to post

It is also possible to gift an egg to someone if they have a Magi available to use. They would have to set up a two-way trade with a dummy egg (just something from the AP will do). Then you offer your egg on that trade, they accept and if you don't want the dummy egg you just send it off to the AP again and they have the egg you wanted to give them.

You can offer on trades without a Magi of your own.

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not sure if this is a site feature test or something permanent, but I noticed when I’m on a specific dragon’s profile and add them to a group; it takes me to another page. It used to be a drop-down menu which was more convenient because it auto-saved the options. Currently, the new page doesn’t auto-save and depending on the number of groups, I have to scroll all the way down the page just to click ‘save’. I prefer the drop-down menu with auto-save as it’s more time efficient based on clicks & scrolling, in my opinion.

 

I haven’t tried desktop version as I mostly play on my iPad, but is anyone having the same problem with saving groups on the new page? Or, at least finding the new page to be cumbersome?

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to unname dragons? So that they have their default code again?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, KRABBIT said:

Is there a way to unname dragons? So that they have their default code again?

Just click on the rename option on their action page and erase the name in the space and hit the name your dragon button. You'll get a pop-up asking if you want to remove the dragon's name. If you do that you will be back to the dragon's code showing as its name.

 

@Solaries I am not on mobile, but nothing has changed for me on my laptop. I have added several dragons to groups just a few minutes ago.

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.