Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

Apparently it can seriously bork some pages. It was an interesting thread !

Share this post


Link to post

Does reporting someone's trade have to go through any kind of approval process? Apparently one of my trades was reported and now I'm unable to make any public trades or add messages, but I didn't violate anything. I had maybe two dragons posted, and was very specific about what I was looking for. Not sure why it was reported.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, GalacticSketch said:

Does reporting someone's trade have to go through any kind of approval process? Apparently one of my trades was reported and now I'm unable to make any public trades or add messages, but I didn't violate anything. I had maybe two dragons posted, and was very specific about what I was looking for. Not sure why it was reported.

you should contact a mod they can answer your question

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

you should contact a mod they can answer your question

Will do.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, GalacticSketch said:

Does reporting someone's trade have to go through any kind of approval process?

 

Yes, there is direct moderation. Feel free to PM me or another active moderator, any one of us can help you.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi so sorry it's not a problem but so I'm new right so I was wondering what the rarest type was and it said celestial dragon is that true?!?!?!? Because I have one and I got it from the one's out side of the cave and all I would like to know if its true or not.  😱

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, b64277 said:

Hi so sorry it's not a problem but so I'm new right so I was wondering what the rarest type was and it said celestial dragon is that true?!?!?!? Because I have one and I got it from the one's out side of the cave and all I would like to know if its true or not.  😱

Rare dragons are gold, silver, copper in the cave. Prizes and neglected are more so but you can't catch them.

 

Celestials are uncommon, not sure where you read they were rare. The lore text for each is not an indication of actual rarity.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

Rare dragons are gold, silver, copper in the cave. Prizes and neglected are more so but you can't catch them.

 

Celestials are uncommon, not sure where you read they were rare. The lore text for each is not an indication of actual rarity.

Okay thank you :D 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Rare dragons are gold, silver, copper in the cave. Prizes and neglected are more so but you can't catch them.

 

Celestials are uncommon, not sure where you read they were rare. The lore text for each is not an indication of actual rarity.

I'd also add Trios (Magma, Thunder, Ice) to the list of truly rare dragons. Not only because of the insane prices in the market, there's also the fact that they acted like rares when they were first introduced.

Spoiler

Back then, "rares" (gold and silver, coppers were introduced way later) could not be bred with certain other dragons. The following pairings always refused: rare x rare, rare x holiday and rare x geode. (Back then, geodes couldn't breed true unless bred to other geodes, stones or green dragons). Trios refused all golds and silvers, all other trios, all geodes and all holidays as mates. No exception.

 

Of course, breeding rules have changed since then.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, just a question that I had been thinking about for a while. The Dorkface lineage is a pretty big thing, right? ladiefare is the person who started it (or at least owned the original Dorkface pair), so is she important or something? Did she help build the site (Dragon Cave) or something?

 

Sorry if the answer's obvious. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Hi, just a question that I had been thinking about for a while. The Dorkface lineage is a pretty big thing, right? ladiefare is the person who started it (or at least owned the original Dorkface pair), so is she important or something? Did she help build the site (Dragon Cave) or something?

 

Sorry if the answer's obvious. Thanks in advance.

The Do You Have a Dorkface thread has a little information. Unfortunately the older thread that is linked in that first post is no longer available.

Basically the scoop is that ladiefare had several CB Golds that turned out male (back way before the days of influence!) so the next CB Gold egg she got she threatened to name it Dorkface if it was male. It was, so Midas Dorkface was born. It became kind of a joke, I think, with a bunch of her friends and she decided that she would try to have dragons of every breed descemded from Midas that carried the Dorkface name. She was just a regular player, but it was one of those silly things that caught on and carries through to this day, although not as popular now as it once was.

Share this post


Link to post

I imagine techy people could force it - but if you read the thread....

Share this post


Link to post

How long do you need ot have owned a CB egg before you cna offer it in the trading hub? I found a CB egg of something I see someone wants, but when I try to offer it, it says the egg is too young...I evne incubated it and it's still saying it! How long do I have to wait?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, UltimateTH said:

How long do you need ot have owned a CB egg before you cna offer it in the trading hub? I found a CB egg of something I see someone wants, but when I try to offer it, it says the egg is too young...I evne incubated it and it's still saying it! How long do I have to wait?

There is a 5 hour cooldown on CB eggs. That applies to offering them in the trading hub as well. Incubation has no effect on it. It must have been on your scroll for 5 hours or more.

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post

if I kill a dragon, will its tombstone stay on my scroll forever, or does it eventually go away like the deceased eggs

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Desirai said:

if I kill a dragon, will its tombstone stay on my scroll forever, or does it eventually go away like the deceased eggs

It goes away, same as the eggs! The only "tombstones" that stay are the day appearance of Undead Dragons!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Desirai said:

if I kill a dragon, will its tombstone stay on my scroll forever, or does it eventually go away like the deceased eggs

Unnamed it first or the name will be lost forever.

Share this post


Link to post

Can the variant of alcedine wyvern be predicted using alphabetical sort?

Share this post


Link to post

I *think*, for now it can. Wait until TJ fixes it like it happened with the Nebulae ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I *think*, for now it can. Wait until TJ fixes it like it happened with the Nebulae ...

 

He DID ? You mean even hatchies don't... ? :(

Share this post


Link to post