Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

4 minutes ago, orphaned said:

oh help please... an offer has been made for  my cb spring .. but how do I complete ??? won't let me

EllinorAngel made an offer on your trade.
Jun 12, 2020 5:51 pm EDT  YES

showing   0 offers    ????

Wants: have CB Spring Want CB LUNAR GOLD PLEASE

It looks to me like the offer may have been withdrawn, or you need to refresh the trade page.

Just a small question. So, I was looking through lineages, and I found some dragons from the cave? Not holidays or Thuweds, but just dragons. What's up with that?

When it did not work .. I foolishly cancelled and redid trade in case I did something wrong

13 minutes ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Just a small question. So, I was looking through lineages, and I found some dragons from the cave? Not holidays or Thuweds, but just dragons. What's up with that?

Those are most likely dragons from before the biomes were introduced. There used to be just one cave where all eggs were found.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, orphaned said:

oh help please... an offer has been made for  my cb spring .. but how do I complete ??? won't let me

If you go to the trade page, it should let you accept any active offers. If the offer is no longer there, the person must have cancelled their offer. If it's still there but you still can't accept it, you or the other person may be egglocked. 

Edit: Whoops, I see that you were already answered. 

Edited by ADN6

1 hour ago, orphaned said:

Unfortunately sometimes the notification is late, and the person has already withdrawn their offer or their thing has grown/hatched before you ever saw it.

22 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Unfortunately sometimes the notification is late, and the person has already withdrawn their offer or their thing has grown/hatched before you ever saw it.

oh  rats   thank you

you may be right that the offer was withdrawn but I answered literally seconds later 

I GIVE UP   lol

Is there a way to change my scroll name? I made my account on DC a looooong time ago before I adopted a consistent username across the internet and ideally I'd love to change my scroll name as well. Understandable if this isn't possible, though!

No, it isn't possible to change your scroll name, although you can change your forum name

Does a hatchling that dies from running out of time take up space on your scroll the same way a killed one does? I accepted a really low time hatchie and it died shortly after landing on my scroll. 

no only a" kill" or "bite" takes up room

I actually have no idea where to actually post this question, so bare with me.

If I were to get a tattoo of my favorite DC Dragon, would I have to ask someone for permission first to use the design? And if so, who? The Spriters? Creators of said dragon? TJ?

seems I can't even post properly in Fandom Wiki ... so here is what I wanted and tried to say

Which Egg is Which? is Exactly what I think when checking egg ID, descriptions  etc

PLEASE stop changing what isn't broken >>> ENOUGH !!!

53 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

If I were to get a tattoo of my favorite DC Dragon, would I have to ask someone for permission first to use the design? And if so, who? The Spriters? Creators of said dragon? TJ?

I would say the Spriter first 

18 minutes ago, orphaned said:

seems I can't even post properly in Fandom Wiki ... so here is what I wanted and tried to say

Which Egg is Which? is Exactly what I think when checking egg ID, descriptions  etc

Weird - I agree; I went there and I can't comment either. PLEASE leave it as it is.

2 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

This thread might be of some help - 

7 hours ago, orphaned said:

The wiki is not an official part of the site, but there is a thread for it here:

6 hours ago, TJ09 said:

The wiki is not an official part of the site, but there is a thread for it here:

thank you for the link .....    as was clearly stated   " seems I can't even post properly in Fandom Wiki .."  .

I noted that the wiki is not an official part of the site  ... but my inability to post there necessitated posting in Tiny Little Questions

something Fuzzbucket also experienced

14 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Weird - I agree; I went there and I can't comment either. PLEASE leave it as it is.

again  ... thank you for the link so now, even if I cannot post in the Wiki directly, relevant comments can still be made here

Why does the spellchecker app Grammarly not work on the Forum? (Not sure where to ask this?)