Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Happens to the best of us.

New question that I'm sure has been answered before: If you breed two coppers of different colors with Cave/Market biome, can you get an egg of the third color variety?

Coppers with Cave biome don't exist. Anyway, breeding a male Copper with a Market or Cave mother has always yielded the father's Copper colour. But I'm totally willing to spend some shards on a Market Copper lady to try it out - when I have room XD (though I'm pretty sure they'll just behave like lineaged Coppers: babies will be one of the parent colours)

Market mothers with male Coppers:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/cIzgi

https://dragcave.net/progeny/vUU3M

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 6/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, Astreya said:

Out of curiosity - has anybody bought a Pargulus from the Market already? If yes - do you get a random colour there?

Both of mine turned peachy.

https://dragcave.net/view/fp9XX

https://dragcave.net/view/f6hwm

I had hoped for the 2nd one to be a different colour ...

Now I'm wondering if this bred one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fnStA will also go peachy since its code starts with the same letter XD New type of superstition!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Hi, I keep seeing "LF" in trading and I was wondering what it means. I've tried searching what people are referencing but I cannot find anything. Some people seem to use it in place of an W or H like you would to say that's what you want or have. Others seem to use it as if it refers to a type of dragon or specific lineage or group. Can anyone tell me what it means? Sorry if this is an obvious thing, or if it's already been asked before. 

Edited by Aixla

4 minutes ago, Aixla said:

I keep seeing "LF" in trading

Looking For

If you buy a pargulus pygmy from the market, which color will it be?

Sorry, I just saw this had already een asked, but I don't know how to delete my message

Edited by Iside

46 minutes ago, Iside said:

If you buy a pargulus pygmy from the market, which color will it be?

Sorry, I just saw this had already een asked, but I don't know how to delete my message

Click on options at the top and then hide.

Someone has a trade up for a hatchie that has 7d 20 hr, how is that possible? Is it a glitch or maybe something to do with incubate or some other bsa?

@Tawanda001 I believe that would happen due to usage of the "Stun" BSA, which adds an extra day to a hatchling's remaining time.

Ahhh, thanks for the explanation, I haven't used that bsa much so I'm not familiar with it.

I've been gone so long that I don't remember: is it possible to obtain CBs of past holiday breeds?  And/or are you able to buy them with the new Market?

Just now, Alphaeon said:

I've been gone so long that I don't remember: is it possible to obtain CBs of past holiday breeds?  And/or are you able to buy them with the new Market?

I am not sure about the Market, but when it comes to past Holiday Breeds, they will be in the Holiday biome while the new Releases are in the normal Biomes!

5 minutes ago, Alphaeon said:

Not in the market, but in a special Holiday biome during the holiday.

oh help please... an offer has been made for  my cb spring .. but how do I complete ??? won't let me

EllinorAngel made an offer on your trade.
Jun 12, 2020 5:51 pm EDT  YES

4 minutes ago, orphaned said:

oh help please... an offer has been made for  my cb spring .. but how do I complete ??? won't let me

showing   0 offers    ????

Wants: have CB Spring Want CB LUNAR GOLD PLEASE

It looks to me like the offer may have been withdrawn, or you need to refresh the trade page.

Just a small question. So, I was looking through lineages, and I found some dragons from the cave? Not holidays or Thuweds, but just dragons. What's up with that?

When it did not work .. I foolishly cancelled and redid trade in case I did something wrong

13 minutes ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Just a small question. So, I was looking through lineages, and I found some dragons from the cave? Not holidays or Thuweds, but just dragons. What's up with that?

Those are most likely dragons from before the biomes were introduced. There used to be just one cave where all eggs were found.

1 hour ago, orphaned said:

If you go to the trade page, it should let you accept any active offers. If the offer is no longer there, the person must have cancelled their offer. If it's still there but you still can't accept it, you or the other person may be egglocked. 

Edit: Whoops, I see that you were already answered. 

Edited by ADN6

1 hour ago, orphaned said:

Unfortunately sometimes the notification is late, and the person has already withdrawn their offer or their thing has grown/hatched before you ever saw it.