Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

3 hours ago, UltimateTH said:

What's more valuable? (if either even ARE valuable at all lol)

Breedable non-CB adult dragons with 4 digit code names?

Or Breedable CB dragons with 4 digit code names that are from location 'cave'?

Asking cuz I'm getting triggered over seeing my scroll so borked from being so old, yet if these sorts of dragons are valuable...maybe I should keep them? But if not, I wanna know so I won't feel as bad about releasing them. I'd trade them if you could trade adult dragons XD

It really depends on your scroll preferences, though I picked an egg up from the AP a few weeks ago that I kept because all its ancestors were 4 digit codes.

3 hours ago, UltimateTH said:

What's more valuable? (if either even ARE valuable at all lol)

Breedable non-CB adult dragons with 4 digit code names?

Or Breedable CB dragons with 4 digit code names that are from location 'cave'?

Asking cuz I'm getting triggered over seeing my scroll so borked from being so old, yet if these sorts of dragons are valuable...maybe I should keep them? But if not, I wanna know so I won't feel as bad about releasing them. I'd trade them if you could trade adult dragons XD

the breed of dragon make make more difference than the code  but a scroll full of 4  digit codes means you are a veteran  Caver   not something to be ashamed of .Why get rid of them? just collect new ones to add to it . if you ditch them you will loose your  trophy .

I wanna get rid of them cuz my collector side just wants 1 of every unique sprite there is of each dragon. So having the extra pairs is triggering me XD I don't really care about being an old user of this site (heck two dragons I helped make even), but then again...some of me does wonder if any babies from these would be good trader fodder ot get stuff that's hard to get. Like 4 digit lineages. But since I have an incomplete set of a lot of breeds, I'm even more annoyed since I doubt I could make anything people want lol.

Very not important issues I know heh. But at this point, I'll just keep them and figure out another way to even out the look of my scroll.

Edited by UltimateTH

@UltimateTH

You could set up a Group with a set of all the unique sprites and then bookmark that group instead of the full scroll, then your first look is the part of the collection that is most pleasing to you. ^^

@Astreya Yeah I'm actually looking into the groups right now. they are new for an old resident to this place XD Thanks! I'll do that!

51 minutes ago, UltimateTH said:

I wanna get rid of them cuz my collector side just wants 1 of every unique sprite there is of each dragon. So having the extra pairs is triggering me XD I don't really care about being an old user of this site (heck two dragons I helped make even), but then again...some of me does wonder if any babies from these would be good trader fodder ot get stuff that's hard to get. Like 4 digit lineages. But since I have an incomplete set of a lot of breeds, I'm even more annoyed since I doubt I could make anything people want lol.

Very not important issues I know heh. But at this point, I'll just keep them and figure out another way to even out the look of my scroll.

Any 4 digit dragons that you breed will have 5 digit codes on the offspring. 

You would be surprised at what people are willing to trade away for breedings. Sometimes, they are just looking for commons unrelated to what they have in their lineages. before you get rid of anything, check the trades for a few days.

@PrincessLucy I know that babies will be 5 digits. It's impossible to get 4 now. But am I wrong that people will keep 5 digit babies if their lineage parents are 4 digits? Someone gave me the impression that those are rare and usually are a bit more paid attention to?

@UltimateTH

It depends on the users. There are certainly those who covet kids of ancient dragons, some want certain name code, some want kids of "nicely named" dragons, some want only CBs, some want only messy dragons, some want only "clean" lineages, some want only Z-codes etc pp. You will certainly find people for every want :D

@UltimateTH I would at least keep the CBs from the "cave" location. They can be valuable for breeding specific 2nd gens that are not possible with parents from the biomes.

(I think so far only Coppers and Xenos have such breeding mechanisms, but who knows what the future will bring!  :) )

11 hours ago, UltimateTH said:

@PrincessLucy I know that babies will be 5 digits. It's impossible to get 4 now. But am I wrong that people will keep 5 digit babies if their lineage parents are 4 digits? Someone gave me the impression that those are rare and usually are a bit more paid attention to?

I would think it has more to do with a particular code. A lot of people collect word/name/number codes, or offspring from word/name/number codes.  I caught this, but I would have traded to get it because it struck me as funny.  https://dragcave.net/lineage/bPoK2

I eventually name all of mine (336 left to name out of more that 24,000), so codes mean nothing to me.

Value is subjective. I have traded 2nd gen Dark Green eggs for new eggs, and bred hybrids for prizes and prizekins. I've also traded PB Golds for a hatchling.

On 5/30/2020 at 4:57 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Most likely. Stun can get a hatchling up to 8 days.

Wow, I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know!

1 minute ago, Astreya said:

@free_of_whip

Because it's May 31st, and zombies are visible for the whole day on a 31st of a month.

Thanks, @Astreya!

Edited by free_of_whip

1 hour ago, free_of_whip said:

Does anyone know why the Zombies are visible in the daytime right now?

31st of the month! :) It's a good time to work on encyclopedia image unlocking if you check the Encyclopedia Helpers thread.

All my CB Alcedine Wyvern are the brownish color.I have a bred Alcedine that is blue. Will I be able to get CB blue wyvern?

7 minutes ago, Bigbite said:

All my CB Alcedine Wyvern are the brownish color.I have a bred Alcedine that is blue. Will I be able to get CB blue wyvern?

It's random, like the gemshards. You won't know what you have till it hatches, so just keep picking up! People are trading for the other colour, so stalk the Trading Hub, too.

Noticed Pargulus pygmies can be bought from the Market, what color will they be when they hatch? Random?

16 minutes ago, Terces said:

Noticed Pargulus pygmies can be bought from the Market, what color will they be when they hatch? Random?

I just saw someone post theirs was green in the news thread. I can't remember what the other person there had but you can probably scroll back and check.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I just saw someone post theirs was green in the news thread. I can't remember what the other person there had but you can probably scroll back and check.

I think someone said theirs hatched peachy.

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

It's random, like the gemshards. You won't know what you have till it hatches, so just keep picking up! People are trading for the other colour, so stalk the Trading Hub, too.

Ty Lagie.

Out of curiosity - has anybody bought a Pargulus from the Market already? If yes - do you get a random colour there?

@Astreya See posts right above yours. It seems to be random.

dash1.gif.32cc309e85ea533e07528ce899e07aa4.gif *me obviously stoopid*

Thanks @olympe. I really should have scrolled up a little. I was just answering a PM of another user where the question came up, and I decided to just post it here XD

Edited by Astreya