Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Thanks TJ.  That fixed the icon problem, too.

Screenshot_20200505-084334.thumb.jpg.fca9ad410c242fb9601f5bf87ff896d5.jpg

I'm guessing the new icons at the top are permanent? Is it just on the mobile site?

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Screenshot_20200505-084334.thumb.jpg.fca9ad410c242fb9601f5bf87ff896d5.jpg

I'm guessing the new icons at the top are permanent? Is it just on the mobile site?

I don't see them on the St. Pat's skin in desktop view.

I wish the icons were more intuitive. The only one I understand is the link. I thought the action log was some sort of refresh option.

Edited by Jazeki
Wrong icon...

Are there two different colors of adult Xols? If so, do we not know which color we get until they either hatch or gender?

And if there are two colors of adults, can they breed either color?

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by missy_

Yes there are - you get brown if you incubate and blue if you don't. The egg turns brown when you incubate and then it hatches and grows up brown. If you don't incubate everything stays blue.

As far as we know, bred eggs behave the same.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

My leetle tree is no longer sorting at the top of my scroll with eggs and unfrozen hatchlings. Is this happening to anyone else? I haven't changed how my scroll sorts. 

Your scroll looks go be sorted by breed. That would do it. Under L for Leetle, I sort mine manually and mine is where it's supposed to be.

Oh, I've got "Place Eggs and Unfrozen Hatchlings on top" checkmarked. Does that no longer put the leetle tree with the eggs and unfrozen hatchlings? I could have sworn it used to get sorted there. 

I have mine like that - BUT I custom sort before I check that. So probably you got it ! (And no, I don't think it ever did do that - the tree has never been an "unfrozen".)

How long does it take for the Freeze cool down to reset? Do the slots comeback as I've used them or do I need to wait until all 18 have cooled down? 

1 hour ago, Starbit said:

How long does it take for the Freeze cool down to reset? Do the slots comeback as I've used them or do I need to wait until all 18 have cooled down? 

Each slot comes back 2 weeks after you used it. 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

Sino x Sino = Random Zyu, correct?

Yes

1 minute ago, PrincessLucy said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

Sino x Sino = Random Zyu, correct?

Yes

thanks!

10 hours ago, Starbit said:

Also you can check when slots will become available if you go to Help on the main site, then under Actions click Freeze. It'll give a list of which dragons you froze and the dates. If you want to know down to the minute, take the name/code of the most recent frozen dragon and search your Action Log for it (under Account). I do this all the time to plan when I can freeze more little ones. 

For the Raffle requirements of raising 3 bred adult dragons, do the eggs have to be bred in May too? I bred this one on April 30th, and it hatched and grew up in May, but I don't have any credit at all toward the requirement for May :( https://dragcave.net/lineage/ULBXv

Definitely not - I hit the raffle requirements for May why it still WAS April. No idea what happened with your derg.

I'm pretty sure this is allowed, but I wanted to double-check: Is it allowed for me to write a description about a dragon that collects empty beer bottles? There won't be anything about the beer itself, just the bottles it comes in.

6 hours ago, subwoofer said:

I'm pretty sure this is allowed, but I wanted to double-check: Is it allowed for me to write a description about a dragon that collects empty beer bottles? There won't be anything about the beer itself, just the bottles it comes in.

Given the fact that I not only have a dragon pub but also her and him I can't imagine why not. Maybe 'bottle' could be read as 'industrially produced glass bottles' which would feel jarring in a pseudo-medieval fantasy world but make them earthenware jugs or something and I can see no problem at all. (just to be clear, I don't see a problem with bottle but some peo

...ple lack imagination and picture modern implements when they have existed for a long time in other forms) Maybe to indicate you're not talking about beer bottles as we know them today, you can use some creative phrasing to say 1. bottles 2. of glass 3. that held beer 4. this dragon collects them.

There is nothing at all wrong with writing descriptions mentioning drinking, smoking, sex, and drugs, as long as the ones doing them aren't children/hatchlings.

Actually I thought drugs were off limits ? Mercifully this isn't stuff I have ever needed to know....

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

There is nothing at all wrong with writing descriptions mentioning drinking, smoking, sex, and drugs, as long as the ones doing them aren't children/hatchlings.

None of that sounds PG-13 to me actually? Is it really allowed? I do remember someone referencing those topics in dragon names and that person lost their naming privileges.

Those were VERY extreme. I was one of those who reported them.....