Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I think I'm having a similar issue to those who said their actions weren't working, but only on one particular dragon...

I bred a few eggs just fine, and then I decided to check for comments on some of my pending descriptions, which also was working just fine until I remembered that I wanted to change her description a little. That's when I got the tombstone error screen. Checked the actions on a few other dragons and theirs were working, went back, but hers still isn't working. I even tried clicking on 'Breed' just to see if it was only describing that was the problem, but it didn't work either. Edit: Hard refreshed and cleared cookies/cache, 'Describe' still didn't work, but 'Breed' took me to the breed page (I didn't actually use the action, though).

Did anyone else who has/had this issue have it with all dragons or only some?

Edited by Denwayasha

When a Vampire egg is "repulsed" what happens to that egg?

It gets abandoned, it will show up on the AP when its timer is low enough.

When a Vampire egg is "repulsed" what happens to that egg?

It ends up in the AP.

Cheers!

C4.

If i use teleport and cancel the trade,will i still be able to use the same magi's teleport again?

Edited by NoO2

If i use teleport and cancel the trade,will i still be able to use the same magi's teleport again?

Yes, so long as you manually cancel it (rather than the dragon in the trade hatching/dying/growing up).

Yes, so long as you manually cancel it (rather than the dragon in the trade hatching/dying/growing up).

Oh,ok thanks!

What do other people imagine to explain the presence of  Dinos. I admit that I am thinking of releasing mine.... my cheeses too... PURELY because they don't fit in anywhere in my headcanon.tongue.gif

I grew up on "Denver the last dinosaur" and if a dino can use a video camera, I can't see anything wrong with shoes smile.gif

Cheese? Now that's a longer story. Once upon a time, somebody wanted to take a photo of a powerful wizard pointing his wand at a dragon egg. Somehow the pic didn't really work out, so the photographer asked the wizard to say cheese while pointing his wand at the egg. The rest is history....

Edited by Darth Krande

How to get rid of a dead egg?

I didn't kill it,my vampire did.

that's still you killing it

it will count as a egg for 24 hours and the shell will remain on your scroll for 2 weeks

I missed most of the Spirit Ward release, so there's something I'd like to ask.

Is there a set time frame for when the sprites change? I'm assuming there is, but I couldn't find any info about it besides night and day.

I missed most of the Spirit Ward release, so there's something I'd like to ask.

Is there a set time frame for when the sprites change? I'm assuming there is, but I couldn't find any info about it besides night and day.

The timing of the changes can be found on the wiki. Click on the show/hide button to see it.

My question: anyone else unable to Influence their eggs? I've tried with several female Pinks, and it just refreshes the actions page when I click influence. Changing the url manually just takes me to the invalid referrer page.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

My question: anyone else unable to Influence their eggs? I've tried with several female Pinks, and it just refreshes the actions page when I click influence. Changing the url manually just takes me to the invalid referrer page.

I just picked up an egg from the AP and influenced it with no problem.

Clicked on a few Pinks and i could use influence i can go until verification site but then i stop because the only egg that i can influence is ment to be frozen at stage 1. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

You can try clearing your cache, and if that doesn't work, clear your cookies and log in again.

You can try clearing your cache, and if that doesn't work, clear your cookies and log in again.

That worked.

Actually used firefox to get them influenced. Never doing that again. Such a horrible, slow, glitchy browser.

It actually works really fine for me. Most importantly, it doesn't think it knows better than its user what I want.

Having exactly the same promblem here. Tried with several pinks, hard refreshed, cleared cache ect... nada!

Having exactly the same promblem here. Tried with several pinks, hard refreshed, cleared cache ect... nada!

Clearing cookies worked for me, I've since managed to influence another egg I picked up.

Clearing cookies worked for me, I've since managed to influence another egg I picked up.

Cleared cookies, cache and tried different browsers but no result yet. sad.gif

The timing of the changes can be found on the wiki. Click on the show/hide button to see it.

Whoops. The wiki was the first place I checked , yet I somehow scrolled right past that button.

Thanks a bunch ^^

I can't use influence either. Cleared cache and cookies and tried two different browsers, nothing seems to help. huh.gif

Umm, would someone please take a look at the second adult on my Scroll - it SHOULD be the orange Xeno, but I'm seeing the one from the Volcano even though the hatchie was the orange one.

ETA: My Scroll says that adult is still a hatchie and nothing changed even after a hard refresh. Okay just since I posted it's the orange stage2 hatchie.

Edited by oddsoxdi