Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

@missy_, I think the “keep” option shows up on the egg’s action page. I think, I haven’t bred mine in last couple weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, missy_ said:

ETA: For future reference, and because I forgot how I managed to access the "Keep" command the second time, does anyone know how to find the "Keep" command if one doesn't use "Keep" immediately after breeding? I know we only have an hour, so not a lot of time to choose "Keep." But I have already forgotten how I got there. 

I did the same thing today. XD The "keep" shows up on the egg's action page. If you don't see the egg on your scroll you can access it through the parent's page. Mine did show up on my scroll, though. Or I guess you meant it didn't show up on the list of eggs to add to the hatcheries, which makes sense because you haven't officially claimed it, yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post

will the glitched top of the hour having no eggs last the full hour? I keep coming back every 5 min to see if eggs appeared but still empty :P

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Merenwen said:

will the glitched top of the hour having no eggs last the full hour? I keep coming back every 5 min to see if eggs appeared but still empty :P

Yes. New eggs are created hourly. So when it does happen you have to wait for the next one.

 

@trystan

If you want a male, influence ALL six male. 

Edited by DragonLady86

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

If you want a male, influence ALL six male.

ooh, that makes a lot of sense... thanks!! :D 

Share this post


Link to post

Can we post naming questions here?

 

 

if so, I have a Thuwed with the code: udo1h (she’s an adult). Looks kinda like Rudolph, and she’s a Holiday dragon, but there’s already a Rudolph Thuwed. So should I leave her with just her code, or name her “udo1h Thuwed” or what would be a better name for her? I’ve been stuck for a year now on what to name her. Any good ideas?


 

(if not allowed, I will edit this post.)

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone else having a weird glitch where their Snow Angels refuse to grow up?

 

Editing to add: I think it's everybody. I'm seeing the hatchies in ERs with abundant views, passing the 4 day mark and hitting 3 days 23 hours, and still not growing up. Is this a breed-specific oddity I've forgotten about, or do they have a bug? (It's just Snow Angels. Everything else on my scroll automatically grew up pretty much the moment they hit the 4 day mark.)

Edited by Ardath Rekha

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ardath Rekha said:

Is anyone else having a weird glitch where their Snow Angels refuse to grow up?

 

Editing to add: I think it's everybody. I'm seeing the hatchies in ERs with abundant views, passing the 4 day mark and hitting 3 days 23 hours, and still not growing up. Is this a breed-specific oddity I've forgotten about, or do they have a bug? (It's just Snow Angels. Everything else on my scroll automatically grew up pretty much the moment they hit the 4 day mark.)

 

I am.  This Snow Angel has plenty of views to grow up and should have grown up immediately like all my other hatchlings, yet it hasn’t. 

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/681DS

 

At the moment it has 6278 overall views,  and 1140 unique views. So it is more than overdue to grow up. 

 

 I have several other hatchlings that were the same age and all went into the same hatcheries at the same time and all were bred at the same time, and all of those have grown up. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Can we post naming questions here?

 

 

if so, I have a Thuwed with the code: udo1h (she’s an adult). Looks kinda like Rudolph, and she’s a Holiday dragon, but there’s already a Rudolph Thuwed. So should I leave her with just her code, or name her “udo1h Thuwed” or what would be a better name for her? I’ve been stuck for a year now on what to name her. Any good ideas?


 

(if not allowed, I will edit this post.)

 

@PliskinRudolfa Thuwed ? (she IS a girl, after all !)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

What is the right place to ask for some lineage ideas? I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for my remaining CB Holidays. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post

I think 

 is the closest thing to what you're looking for. Although... wasn't there a lineage advice center or something?

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

What is the right place to ask for some lineage ideas? I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for my remaining CB Holidays. :huh:

If you topic search the breed, most of them have a breeding thread; I checked out the starsinger one yesterday. :)

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

@PliskinRudolfa Thuwed ? (she IS a girl, after all !)



This actually made laugh out loud XD Strongly considering naming her that!

Share this post


Link to post

Where and how can I change my time zone on the forums? The cave has a time but doesn't have a date, so I was hoping to find the current DC date from the forums, except that it seems that the forums are using my timezone instead of the DC one, so I'd like to set it to DC time so that I can know what date it is here.

Share this post


Link to post

As far as I know, since the last update, you can't.

Share this post


Link to post

Trying to decide on a few last minute pairings and looking for help! Can anyone show me examples of these? :)

 

Aether, Celestial, Luminox x Starsinger

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Trying to decide on a few last minute pairings and looking for help! Can anyone show me examples of these? :)

 

Aether, Celestial, Luminox x Starsinger

Check the starsinger breeding thread!

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/16/2019 at 8:41 AM, DragonLady86 said:

I believe the forums asked for your birthday, but not the site. I also seem to remember you could choose to make that info public and it would show on the calendar.  But that was taken out forever ago. (Not sure when, just remember looking for mine to see if I had or not and no ones was there anymore.) I am also a 2009 user. :)

 

See I thought there had been a calender too but I wasn't sure if I was getting old dc mixed up with something old howrse did.
I asked about the age entering thing because I was making some wild theory in my head that mom won her prize on her birthday because people with birthdays in the month the raffle goes on would have a slightly higher chance overall to win.

 

Now I know I'm just jealous lol.

edit: I did not see how many pages ahead the topic went after my question when I replied just now I'm so sorry for posting again.

Edited by TerraAnne

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

 

See I thought there had been a calender too but I wasn't sure if I was getting old dc mixed up with something old howrse did.
I asked about the age entering thing because I was making some wild theory in my head that mom won her prize on her birthday because people with birthdays in the month the raffle goes on would have a slightly higher chance overall to win.

 

Now I know I'm just jealous lol.

edit: I did not see how many pages ahead the topic went after my question when I replied just now I'm so sorry for posting again.

The old forum did indeed have a calendar!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The old forum did indeed have a calendar!

 

So does this - there's one at the top of every page. Click the tab.

 

image.png.4664aeff4f3aa15c55cb80e1c303ae73.png

 

So there is at least a way to see what day it is. BUT - as the forum uses our local time and we can't switch, I have no idea what happens at midnight...

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah but our forum profiles aren't connected to our dc scrolls. So there's no way to connect a birthday put here to over there.

 

Unless you look at a person here and they have their scroll name somewhere or linked. Then you could connect the dots.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Chaos Rider said:

What dragons would have a sweet tooth?

Sweetlings! XD

 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.