Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

On another issue entirely - IF I were to buy something in the market to get a trade - does the egg have the 5 hours CD that it would have from a biome ? (In which case I'd be even less likely to try that !)

21 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

On another issue entirely - IF I were to buy something in the market to get a trade - does the egg have the 5 hours CD that it would have from a biome ? (In which case I'd be even less likely to try that !)

You can't trade market eggs.

29 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But yes, Market eggs do have a 5-hour cool down, same as eggs caught from the cave.

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You can't trade market eggs.

Oops. Forgot that bit !

Thanks.

@Wookieinmashoo - they are still in the coast :)

52 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Check the encyclopaedia. They change every hour. Right now they are in the coast - in case you haven't unlocked them to check !

Thanks, that's my issue, I don't have enough encyclopedia  information to find out where they're at and I can't find any to get that information.

48 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Now in coast and alpine....

Oh - and view mine.... I have - a lot.

https://dragcave.net/group/95844

Viewing adults won't help, it says I need to have one of my own or view 5 eggs. I guess I can try to find some in a hatchery. Go

Got it to advance, now I need to own one or observe 3 hatchlings...when will I be able to see where they're at? It still says "unknown"

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

It's now coast and forest (4pm cave tome)

You may have to unlock everything. Hatcheries will help with the hatchies. Fuzz's group will probably get you at least most of the adults you need. If you still need more adults mine are here.

Edited by purplehaze

If you WANT I can breed you a couple to up your stats and then you can dump them....

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you WANT I can breed you a couple to up your stats and then you can dump them....

That would absolutely help because I'm tired of finding hatchlings to click just to figure out where to get these. I've checked the trade thread and I've checked the AP and found none, so any would help.

Check your PMs. By the way - IIRC they ar eALWAYS in coast.

42 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@purplehaze Those are your splits, purple....

That's weird. I guess I can't link them that way, then, bcause when I click it I see two Ridgewings at the top of the page and then Rifts. :wacko: I put them in a group for now. https://dragcave.net/group/103896

OH - you do it by page on your scroll ? And we all see each other's scroll with the number to a page that we have set for our own. I thought it was your  splits GROUP !

Yeah, but it's weird anyway, because the page number isn't the same when I look at it from the /user/purplehaze  as it is when I look at the /dragons. :huh:

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, but it's weird anyway, because the page number isn't the same when I look at it from the /user/purplehaze  as it is when I look at the /dragons. :huh:

And I saw your black teas! XD

It depends on your page display settings. The cave default is 250.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Mine are set to 500.

Mine at 100... Less stuff to load. Plus, I usually find everything pretty quickly anyway.

That's  exactly why we can't assume that a page link works :) I see you with 15 pages. You just have  - what ???  :blink: 73 ?

Have the ratios for Golds been tweaked, or have I just been extraordinarily lucky lately? I have bred three Golds since late September, all from pairs I'd been breeding for a while (two pairs gave me the first Gold since January, the other one was from a fairly new pairing, from July). Well, I'm not usually that lucky (no complaints, though XD), so I was wondering if others noticed it, too. I was also wondering if the ratios might have been adjusted because of the new possibility of Market Golds, but I really don't know enough about ratios.

I saw somewhere that a holiday biome opens that lets you grab eggs from previous holidays. When does that appear? I think I saw two weeks before but I'm not sure. 

23 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

I saw somewhere that a holiday biome opens that lets you grab eggs from previous holidays. When does that appear? I think I saw two weeks before but I'm not sure. 

Nope - exactly during the holiday breeding week only. But still - a whole week!

Question Re-zombies!

Do I need to have a dragon named as I want it's zombie name to be BEFORE I try to zombifiy it? OR can they be renamed? I honestly forget?

5 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Question Re-zombies!

Do I need to have a dragon named as I want it's zombie name to be BEFORE I try to zombifiy it? OR can they be renamed? I honestly forget?

Zombies can be re-named.  but dead dragons can not.  Remove ALL names before you you kill because if it doesn't revive that name is lost forever.