Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I saw this messy prize dragon from a hatchery site just now.  It has negative lineage.  I thought all lineage start with 0....  Can someone explain how this is done? I am very curious.  Thank you. :)

16 minutes ago, QVic said:

I saw this messy prize dragon from a hatchery site just now.  It has negative lineage.  I thought all lineage start with 0....  Can someone explain how this is done? I am very curious.  Thank you. :)

It's a glitch. Some lineages are glitched like that and show negative generations. Others don't show fully for some unknown reason. (For example, you see the rightmost dragons in the lineage as 4th gen, but neither of them seem to have any parents. However, if you look at the lineage views of those 4th gen ancestors, at least one of them will actually be a 4th gen.) Also, the very few CB alts on DC actually show as 2nd gens, like here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/OnWU9

Edited by olympe

I'm suspecting some lineage shenanigans somewhere in the dead ancestors' lineage, which unfortunately we cannot check anymore.

There may or may not have been code re-using involved, something TJ has "fixed" a couple of months ago for a different dragon by killing it (a male dragon being the "mother", if I recall correctly). If he did that with automation, he might have hit some other dragons with the same issues as well, but it probably wouldn't fix generation counters.

(disclaimer: the above was complete and utter speculation on my part)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

in the hub .. when an offer is accepted or declined >>> we get a notification

does the person making an offer get a notification when an offer is made ??

2 hours ago, orphaned said:

I'm almost certain they do not, but I can't confirm for sure. Only have my own experience of offering on trades, I know I've never gotten a notification about other offers.

Why would you need a notification if someone else offers on a trade that isn't yours?

And if it's yourself making an offer - shouldn't you know what you're doing?

Or do you actually want to know that, if you post a trade in the trading hub, do you get a notification if someone offers on your trade? If that's the case, the answer is yes.

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm almost certain they do not, but I can't confirm for sure. Only have my own experience of offering on trades, I know I've never gotten a notification about other offers.

thank you for your nice response ..

it just seems that sometimes an offer is made ..and the one offering disappears .

which made me curious as to whether the one offering was notified that a bid had been made

No, it isn't. Sometimes people change their mind, maybe because they find a "better" offer. Or because the egg they're offering on can't be influenced any more. Also, people tend to not wait for more than 24 hours (and often way less) for a trade to go through. Not to mention that things can hatch or grow up, which cancels the offer.

Anyone having a tiny issue with trades? I had a trade come through and when I clicked the link to accept it, there was nothing there so kinda just figured they put it for trade and instantly canceled it as I clicked it as soon as it was put up....but I just had it happen again on the same trade someone put something for offer and I clicked to accept it and there was nothing there O.o

I did have another trade that worked fine, and am able to put more trades up, just not sure if multiple people are offering and instantly canceling or if this link may have issue

On 8/27/2019 at 11:53 AM, orphaned said:

yes we get a notification which is why I am curious about when I get my notification I click it to accept but the offer is not showing

oh wait I  read wrong, the person who has the trade can see the offers but if multiple people make an offer those that made the offers can not see the others offers

Edited by Merenwen

2 minutes ago, Mulan said:

Ahhh hi , Where can I  find magi dragon ???

Magi are found in all biomes. "This egg has an orange aura around it".  If you don't want cb I can breed you some.

20 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Magi are found in all biomes. "This egg has an orange aura around it".  If you don't want cb I can breed you some.

thank you ^^ but i have egg-lock now ^^ i'm looking for cb

magi dragon are found in all location, right ??? so i'll keep looking at the cave ^^

Ok, than its not me alone. I feel reassured.

*edit*

And I can´t edit my profile  actually.

Edited by Laurelin

still no eggs in biomes 

and no word of a new release ...   curiouser and curiouser

Same here. And I got suddenly logged out of my scrolk. Tried logging back in and was signed out immediately again. It stayed logged in when I tried again a few minutes later. Still no eggs in biomes

Eggs back with the next hourly :) Sometimes the hourly just... fails.

1 hour ago, Laurelin said:

And I can´t edit my profile  actually.

What are you trying and what happens?

Do only CB count for the raffle? My waverunners just grew up today  and I still can't enter the raffle.

48 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

Do only CB count for the raffle? My waverunners just grew up today  and I still can't enter the raffle.

If they have to come from a Biome, then only CBs can count. Bred creatures don't have a biome.

Oh, well bummer. Thx for the answer though. I'll know better next time. 😛