Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I think you are thinking of the Rift Wyrms, Fuzz. The Aveas do migrate, too, but not every hour. I think it is more like every day.

Oops you are absolutely right. My apologies !

Is there any tutorial or directions for making groups? I haven't tried to use it before and I don't seem to understand how it works. Are you only able to add dragons to groups one at a time? I try to click on all the dragons I want in a group, but one is highlighted at a time. Is that how it works? Just one dragon can be added at a time? I'm not adding all of one breed to the group, if that matters.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, raindear said:

Is there any tutorial or directions for making groups? I haven't tried to use it before and I don't seem to understand how it works. Are you only able to add dragons to groups one at a time? I try to click on all the dragons I want in a group, but one is highlighted at a time. Is that how it works? Just one dragon can be added at a time? I'm not adding all of one breed to the group, if that matters.

Try holding the Ctrl key (if you're on Windows; you might have to hold the Option key on Mac, or the Command key, give either a try) when you click to select several individual dragons, or the Shift key to select a range.

Edit: You're welcome! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the help.

What is the chance of getting a pink out of an aria dragon?

8 minutes ago, Iside said:

What is the chance of getting a pink out of an aria dragon?

100% if you NEEDED an aria :(

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Surprise pinks for everyone.

16 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I was fearing that...

I actually need... Just a sec....

Oh well :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/wtLKg

Maybe now is a good time ?

Actually I didn't need her; it was a test. :lol: The pair I did need showed no interest....

When breeding for a Risensong, does it depend on the time of day? I’ve had no problems getting a Setsong, but every time I try for a Risensong, it always fails. This is my third attempt.

You're just unlucky. It isn't time dependent. But I just test-bred and one just went to the AP, so....

I'm unlocked now, so I'll give it another shot...

1 hour ago, Solaries said:

When breeding for a Risensong, does it depend on the time of day? I’ve had no problems getting a Setsong, but every time I try for a Risensong, it always fails. This is my third attempt.

What are you breeding? A sunrise x sunsong will get you one eventually, but  sunset x sunsong is only setsongs, and setsong x sunrise or risensong x sunset can get you both types of 'songs.

@Shadowdrake - I was breeding Sunsong x Sunrise and wasn't getting any Risensongs, lol. But, Fuzzbucket was nice to give me a Risensong from her dragons, so it's all good. I'll keep trying on my end with my dragons for the next attempt. Fingers crossed!

Posted (edited)

Is neglected discussion on-forum allowed or disallowed? I'd like an official answer if possible, as TJ has indicated in the official Discord that he was unaware that neglected discussion was prohibited at all.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Depends what you mean by discussion. Announcing experiments is OK, I believe. But discussion of how to is not. This has always been my understanding and I have seen threads and posts disappear for this reason ever since I joined the forum.

@LadyLyzar @purpledragonclaw can you confirm or deny ?

There's discussion happening about this right now. We or TJ will update once we know for sure.

Posted (edited)

I just noticed my sig is not showing in forum private messages (PMs); is that normal? I can't remember.  For some reason, I thought it showed. (Or not?) 

Edited by missy_

Perfectly normal.

On 8/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Depends what you mean by discussion. Announcing experiments is OK, I believe. But discussion of how to is not. This has always been my understanding and I have seen threads and posts disappear for this reason ever since I joined the forum.

@LadyLyzar @purpledragonclaw can you confirm or deny ?

Well, to be quite frank, I've posted the basics more than once when the question came up - and only once got a little tap on my wrist for my troubles. (The post got partially deleted or something, no warning.)

I’ve noticed that the egg timer (when the egg will hatch and/or grow up) is different between DC and other hatchery sites. It’s 1-hour difference. In this case, should I go off of DC instead of the hatcheries or vice versa?

52 minutes ago, Solaries said:

I’ve noticed that the egg timer (when the egg will hatch and/or grow up) is different between DC and other hatchery sites. It’s 1-hour difference. In this case, should I go off of DC instead of the hatcheries or vice versa?

It used to be, but TJ recently changed them to match. Are they still showing different times?

And the DC time is accurate to when they can hatch/grow etc