Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I think someone found before that the encyclopedia shows the biome seasonals are dropping in. So that NOW they show Forest. But also winters USED to drop in Forest many moons ago.

Encyclopedia biome classifications can change automatically. I'm fairly sure that harvests' changed to alpine during winter and imperial fleshcrownes change fairly often, so perhaps winters are just lumped in with the other seasonals' biome classification and they'll all change to alpine during winter.

57 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Encyclopedia biome classifications can change automatically. I'm fairly sure that harvests' changed to alpine during winter and imperial fleshcrownes change fairly often, so perhaps winters are just lumped in with the other seasonals' biome classification and they'll all change to alpine during winter.

I think you are right -- all seasonals show in the biome that the current seasonal is dropping in. I'm pretty sure all 4 season show Alpine in the winter, although only the Winters are actually dropping there.

Thanks guys for the info on the wiki. Sounds like there are some discrepancies.

As for my issue with lag, I tried turning off the “Experimental features” in iOS Safari and believe it may have helped, although I am still testing.

Another issue has appeared for me: when I go to DC’s main page on my iPhone, the menu in the top left corner isn’t working/isn’t there. Usually, I can click in the upper left-hand corner and bring up submenus to go to places like Dragons, Trading, Market, Forum, etc. But now the image in the upper left-hand corner is acting like just an image and not does not bring up any menus. Maybe TJ is messing around with the site? Or maybe my phone is broken : P  ==>>False alarm; I had turned off Javascript to see if it helps the DC lag and I broketh it alot

Edited by missy_

Wasn't there a thread on Starsinger (Christmas 2018) breeding plans? I can't seem to find it.

11 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Wasn't there a thread on Starsinger (Christmas 2018) breeding plans? I can't seem to find it.

Seems like it was never created?

NVM I answered my own question.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is there somewhere I can find information on how the market works? Specifically I'm trying to figure out why Chicken eggs are not available to me, though I've already caught and raised five on my scroll.

9 minutes ago, Goslander said:

Is there somewhere I can find information on how the market works? Specifically I'm trying to figure out why Chicken eggs are not available to me, though I've already caught and raised five on my scroll.

You need to unlock the egg sprite in your Encyclopedia.

Only one of your Chickens grew up *after* the Encyclopedia was introduced, but if you received her as a hatchling, you wouldn't unlock the egg sprite with her.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You need to unlock the egg sprite in your Encyclopedia.

Only one of your Chickens grew up *after* the Encyclopedia was introduced, but if you received her as a hatchling, you wouldn't unlock the egg sprite with her.

Interesting. I remember collecting all my chickens as eggs from the cave, but if this is the case my memory must be faulty. Thanks!

Everyone's gingerbread house has become my gingerbread house.

Is anyone else finding this?

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Everyone's gingerbread house has become my gingerbread house.

Is anyone else finding this?

:o

You're right -- but mine, not yours. XD

11 hours ago, Goslander said:

Interesting. I remember collecting all my chickens as eggs from the cave, but if this is the case my memory must be faulty. Thanks!

You will have done. But they only count if you caught them AFTER the encyclopaedia was launched.

Is TJ still releasing dragons from the (hidden) completed list? I know there are some very high quality dragons on there, but are they kept around even if TJ has no intention of releasing them?

He doesn't tell. If you have something in there you can - I believe - ask for it back, like.

AP hunting and I came across this little beauty https://dragcave.net/lineage/QfzRy

which unlocked in the market area. I just assumed that since market can not be traded that also meant can not be abandoned.

Does it being market drop it's value IE no one wants eggs from the market breds?

(kinda curious to why someone would buy just to toss)

31 minutes ago, Merenwen said:

AP hunting and I came across this little beauty https://dragcave.net/lineage/QfzRy

which unlocked in the market area. I just assumed that since market can not be traded that also meant can not be abandoned.

Does it being market drop it's value IE no one wants eggs from the market breds?

(kinda curious to why someone would buy just to toss)

I suspect they needed the space for something else after they bought it. Maybe an incoming IOU payment or a gift?

It doesn't make them "worth" any less to me, for one.... I once bought something to fill an IOU. Or they bought it in the hope of making a trade which was declined ?

OR perhaps the scroll was burned ? I have no idea what happens to eggs when that happens.

35 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Or they bought it in the hope of making a trade which was declined ?

They cannot be traded, only abandoned.

I went away for a while and now I'm back, and confused.

Where are my tombstones going at the end of the month? I can find them in my action log but I can't find them when I sort through my scroll. I killed 5 dragons in June and forgot to try to revive them so I wanted to move them to the top of my scroll so I wouldn't forget again, but they are nowhere to be found. They aren't sorting with their breed and they aren't at the end of my scroll where i thought i put them last month. I can view them and perform actions on them when I use their codes, so why can't i see them on my scroll?. help...?

You only have a two-week window for reviving dead dragons. After two-weeks, the tombstones disappear from your scroll.

Oh, well, I guess that means even though the actions still appear to be available they would be useless to attempt then. Good to know about the two week window so i can properly come up with a new strategy now. Thank you very much for the info!

3 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Oh, well, I guess that means even though the actions still appear to be available they would be useless to attempt then. Good to know about the two week window so i can properly come up with a new strategy now. Thank you very much for the info!

Write down the codes!

That way you can find them with a view link.

Or add them to your browser's bookmarks.

I hope this is the right place to post this, but is there any official info on which biomes Rifts and Aveas can be found in? The encyclopedia entry keeps changing? I thought Rifts were all biomes and Aveas were only coast, forest, and jungle?

Is this the best place to report a bug?

When my dragons grew up today, I somehow ended up with 103 market shards out of my weekly 100. 😕