Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Well, I actually NEED some, but I'll wait in case...

1 hour ago, Mathcat said:

This month's raffle does involve raising 3 adult dragons from the coast. Perhaps that's it?

Good point, thank you! 

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I can wait. I need CBs !

The AP also has CBs sometimes ...

I already have 4 coastal hatchies (yes, CBs) which are ready to grow up in 19-25 hours, so I'm pretty much done with this "challenge" already. Is it just me, or does someone else feel like this is just too easy?

2 minutes ago, olympe said:

I already have 4 coastal hatchies (yes, CBs) which are ready to grow up in 19-25 hours, so I'm pretty much done with this "challenge" already. Is it just me, or does someone else feel like this is just too easy?

With the new release being partially in the coast? NOPE; NOT AT FRIGGING ALL! My internet is too slow :(

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The AP also has CBs sometimes ...

But not slimeballs !

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

With the new release being partially in the coast? NOPE; NOT AT FRIGGING ALL! My internet is too slow :(

Yeah  :wacko:

Well, the new release will blow over eventually...

26 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But not slimeballs !

I have actually caught quite a few of those in the AP.

I should probably know the answer to this after playing DC for so many years, but I don't. Can an egg hatch and later mature if it is constantly sick? Or does it need to be healthy to progress through the stages?

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

I should probably know the answer to this after playing DC for so many years, but I don't. Can an egg hatch and later mature if it is constantly sick? Or does it need to be healthy to progress through the stages?

If it was like that, TJ's would never grow up ;) They can indeed hatch, gender and grow up while sick.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

If it was like that, TJ's would never grow up ;) They can indeed hatch, gender and grow up while sick.

I figured but I just wanted to make sure! I usually panic and hide my eggs but since this specific egg is already protected...I wasn't totally sure. Thank you for solving the mystery :)

Has anyone an idea what could be wrong with the encyclopedia unlocks? I haven't been able to follow releases for a while and was trying to catch up by unlocking what I don't have and I probably viewed at least two dozen individual eggs and almost as many hatchlings for at least three breeds and nothing - the entries are completely greyed out ...

17 minutes ago, Barbayat said:

Has anyone an idea what could be wrong with the encyclopedia unlocks? I haven't been able to follow releases for a while and was trying to catch up by unlocking what I don't have and I probably viewed at least two dozen individual eggs and almost as many hatchlings for at least three breeds and nothing - the entries are completely greyed out ...

What does it say on the breed's encyclopedia page, where it says stats? Does it show that you've observed a certain number of eggs/etc? I mean this part:

595b45a7f52d2c0e05cdfe0e19a9e662.png

If the counter isn't going up at all, it may not be counting correctly for some reason. Also, how exactly are you viewing the eggs/hatchlings? Sometimes views don't count if you go to their page a certain way, it's best if you go to the dragon's lineage page and then click it from there. 

I can't view the breeds page as it doesn't even unlock. I do it the same way as I did it before - I view eggs and  hatchlings from a viewing site and then maybe branch out and view them from scrolls - as most of them don't have lineages yet that point is kind of moot. It used to work last time I did it which was earlier this year. So I am confused why this isn't doing anything now?

edit: manually entered the lineage link from the normal cb page and that seems to do the trick - it still doesn't register for each egg but most pages are unlocked at least - still everything grew but if I keep at it (another day) it probably will unlock, so thanks for that hint

Edited by Barbayat

Is it allowed, that some players are repeating same trades on market almost every hour, so their trades are almost all time on first, max 2nd page?

Actually, as far as I know, it shouldn't be allowed. Let me look for the thread on the trading hub discussion...

ETA: The only thing I could find in half an hour of searching was that TJ considered bumping not enough of a common problem to sanction it. *shrugs* Sorry for the misinformation. But feel free to trawl through this thread on your own to validate:

Edited by olympe
update with information

Thank you !!! Some players like M.._M.._M...simply believes, only their trades are important. grrrrrrrrr.... I hope, one day it will become forbidden to trade same trade every few minutes. Till then it will be anoying.

Edited by MIGOR

Just now, MIGOR said:

Thank you !!! Some players like M.._M.._M...simply believes, only their trades are important. grrrrrrrrr.... I hope, one day it will become forbidden to trase some trade every few minutes. Till then it will be anoying.

You can always try to report them and see what happens anyway.

Thank you. I hope, someone from the staff will tell me. Because one player literally make same trades almost every hour and it is really annoying.. I have asked him to stop doing this. And he asked: is it not allowed? OMG... Just imagine, all players would be so selfish :(

Maybe anyone knows, who is "responsible" for market? Any admin, mod...

I'm sure we were told somewhere that you couldn't repost all the time - but I can't find it.

Where would you put a post about digital art programs?

I want to make a thread about programs (computer and mobile ones) that are good for spriting, but I don't know where to post it?

7 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Where would you put a post about digital art programs?

I want to make a thread about programs (computer and mobile ones) that are good for spriting, but I don't know where to post it?

Probably Multimedia.

Has anyone been tracking when the Rifts drop in each biome?