Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I've viewed 26 (and raised 8...)

16 hours ago, Beldarius said:

Thank you, your Galvanics and Geminae finally unlocked those images. ...Though for some reason the Aeria is still gray, after 9 adults viewed.

15 views or 3 raised is what unlocks the adult sprites.

Posted (edited)

I am returning after a 2 year break (work took over my life as my hours were 24/7)

I am so thrilled to see some of the oldies retuned for the 10th anniversary Frill and Old pinks YAY!!!

Sorry, off track of my question. I am trying to work on the encyclopedia but see a few issues.

I assume I have to raise some of the old items I have 100s of to get them ungrayed (like original 2 headed and albinos etc)

But, I do not see how I can ungray the Guardian of Nature. I have my max 3 .. Can someone explain to me how this works on getting everything unlocked and not gray any more?

Ah read back a little as it seems to be an issue my guardian area says I own none and I raised 3 but was before the encyclopedia was a thing

• Eggs Owned: 0
  • Hatchlings Owned: 0
  • Adults Raised: 0
  • Eggs Observed: 0
  • Hatchlings Observed: 0
  • Adults Observed: 2
Edited by Merenwen

Posted (edited)

You can unlock things by viewing them on other players' scrolls.

The Encyclopedia Helpers thread can help with unlocking some of the harder ones.

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

thank you I am trying it now to see what I can get unlocked now

Can someone direct me to the thread where people post dragons for us to view so we can unlock more? I need to see a few more Lumina alts, a male Black alt, and a couple others. What's the deal with Spirit Wards, by the way? I have a TON and I still don't have two of the images unlocked. I never seem to see the mysterious third color/stage/whatever. 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

The Encyclopedia Helpers thread can help with unlocking some of the harder ones.

22 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Can someone direct me to the thread where people post dragons for us to view so we can unlock more? I need to see a few more Lumina alts, a male Black alt, and a couple others. What's the deal with Spirit Wards, by the way? I have a TON and I still don't have two of the images unlocked. I never seem to see the mysterious third color/stage/whatever. 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Thank you so much! Hopefully I can find the missing Spirit Ward sprite!

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Thank you so much! Hopefully I can find the missing Spirit Ward sprite!

Spirit Wards change 'brightness' throughout the night, in order to unlock all the forms in the Encyclopedia you need to actually view them in their different forms (which basically means either staying up all night or otherwise planning to be up during the different night changes, though I guess that depends on how far your timezone is from DC's.)

Edited by HeatherMarie

I got fed up, found a few scrolls with a lot of wards and then simply - stayed up all night one night ! Basically it's the only way.

Posted (edited)

Another thank you for posting the encyclopedia helpers post, I stayed up til 2AM unlocking the main page images, now to work on the individual pages. I added a few groups I made to pay it forward.

My next "newbie" question (I'm not new per say but 2 years behind so have lots of questions about new stuff LOL)

I take it Aeon Wyvern needs to be viewed at a certain time or something? I see people posted about it glowing but it looks normal to me. They all are the second image How or when do I view them as glowing so I can unlock the first image?

(and I see I need to clean my siggy as these threads no longer exist it seems :(

Edited by Merenwen

Posted (edited)

They glow for a while (a week ? not sure) after their BSA has been used. The same applies to Bolts.

Have a couple:

https://dragcave.net/view/0ThPR

https://dragcave.net/view/MNhEN

There are usually some in the helpers thread.

Your threads still exist, but you have to add in the url again - the ugrade murdered them ! Irritating but that's upgrades for you.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

They glow for a while (a week ? not sure) after their BSA has been used. The same applies to Bolts.

Have a couple:

https://dragcave.net/view/0ThPR

https://dragcave.net/view/MNhEN

There are usually some in the helpers thread.

Your threads still exist, but you have to add in the url again - the ugrade murdered them ! Irritating but that's upgrades for you.

thank you had no clue it was a BSA thing LOL

Viewed both so 2/15 now thanks!!

Appeal for more in the thread ! I just have nothing I need to precog at the moment !

@Merenwen I just blasted all my Precogs since I don't need them. Which gives you a number of glowy Aeons to look at. I use alphabet sort, my Aeons are all on page one (with 100 dragons per page).

@olympe thank you!! got the adults all unlocked :)

Sooo, no June release? Did I miss a memo somewhere? 

It could still happen at an unusual time, maybe in 35 minutes? I'm locking myself with "abandonables" just in case.  :lol:

I'm staying as clear as I can, just in case....

Did you copypaste ? You HAVE to do them the "proper" way - @ and then immediately start typing till the right name comes up.

AS in @Reignhart

But @Reignhart 

gets this instead (I did an @ and then pasted your name from above your post) 

and simply pasting @Reignhart

gets what you got in your post.

@Reignhart Just went to look - that's an old post. The pings probably fell over with the forum upgrade.

I think it was because I copy pasted since those weren't working the day I posted, but they work now. Thanks!