Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know fertility increases the chance of getting an egg, but does it increase the change of getting a specific breed? If you're breeding dragon x and dragon y, and fertility dragon x, does that make it more likely that the egg will be the same breed as dragon x?

Edited by Aqub

Share this post


Link to post

Nope. :( NOTHING helps with that one....

 

Please join us in the thread asking for a BSA to help with this one: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I have a vine hatchie that I am trying to tell whether or not is an alt... DIFFICULT. Please help! XD

Edited by JavaTigress

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I have a vine hatchie that I am trying to tell whether or not is an alt... DIFFICULT. Please help! XD

Yes, it is an alt. :3

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Mewtie said:

Yes, it is an alt. :3

Awesome! Thank you, thank you @Mewtie! :)

 

I THOUGHT it looked like it might be, but with vines it is hard to tell!

Edited by JavaTigress

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Awesome! Thank you, thank you @Mewtie! :)

 

I THOUGHT it looked like it might be, but with vines it is hard to tell!

 I have the same difficulty with Alt vines. I just struggle with the subtle shift color.

 

Then, someone in this thread actually suggested sorting by breed or color actually tells you as well. So try that if you are confused by an alt.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

 I have the same difficulty with Alt vines. I just struggle with the subtle shift color.

 

Then, someone in this thread actually suggested sorting by breed or color actually tells you as well. So try that if you are confused by an alt.

Thanks for the tip! :3

Share this post


Link to post

How does Pyralspite breeding work between Pyralspite parents? Like, can a pair of Almandines produce a Spessartine?

Same question with Two-headed Lindwyrms

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Puredark006 said:

How does Pyralspite breeding work between Pyralspite parents? Like, can a pair of Almandines produce a Spessartine?

Same question with Two-headed Lindwyrms

 

I checked my Pyralspites and Two-headed Lindwyrms and it looks like they only produce their own colour.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Puredark006 said:

How does Pyralspite breeding work between Pyralspite parents? Like, can a pair of Almandines produce a Spessartine?

Same question with Two-headed Lindwyrms

10 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

I checked my Pyralspites and Two-headed Lindwyrms and it looks like they only produce their own colour.

Pyralspites of any type may only result from a same-colour parent. An Almandine with a Pyrope may result in an Almandine or Pyrope, but not a Spessartine.

 

Lindwyrms, on the other hand, do seem to rarely breed the other colour: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/it's not easy being purple

(That one's name I remember XD)

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the answers!

Share this post


Link to post

cannot abandon a hatchling ... what has changed ?

 

tried 5 times ...  hate to have to kill  it to get rid  of it

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, orphaned said:

cannot abandon a hatchling ... what has changed ?

 

tried 5 times ...  hate to have to kill  it to get rid  of it

If it is turning around and following you home, I believe you should be able to try again in 24 hours. (Or you can teleport it to me and I'll try! XD )

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Lagie said:

If it is turning around and following you home, I believe you should be able to try again in 24 hours. (Or you can teleport it to me and I'll try! XD )

 phew  

 

yes  yes  yes

 

thanks ... sigh

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, orphaned said:

cannot abandon a hatchling ... what has changed ?

 

tried 5 times ...  hate to have to kill  it to get rid  of it

 

I believe hatchlings following you has always been part of the game. I understand that if a hatchling follows you home, the result will stay the same until midnight cave time when you can try again.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, raindear said:

 

I believe hatchlings following you has always been part of the game. I understand that if a hatchling follows you home, the result will stay the same until midnight cave time when you can try again.

 

in all the years I have been playing  this has NEVER happened in this way ....

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, raindear said:

 

I believe hatchlings following you has always been part of the game. I understand that if a hatchling follows you home, the result will stay the same until midnight cave time when you can try again.

The funny thing is, switching scrolls didn't help! XD It followed me home, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, orphaned said:

 

OMG !  what you have is so cool .. take a cutscreen in case it disappears ..

It's not mine though, just found it on a hatchery when I put my eggs in. Think I saw something like this before, but have no clue what this is at all. o.0

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reykur said:

It's not mine though, just found it on a hatchery when I put my eggs in. Think I saw something like this before, but have no clue what this is at all. o.0

It's one of TJ's joke eggs. They cycle through periodically to keep us all on our toes! XD

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It's one of TJ's joke eggs. They cycle through periodically to keep us all on our toes! XD

thanks for letting me know :)

Hope I'll see more of them in the future if there's different ones. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reykur said:

thanks for letting me know :)

Hope I'll see more of them in the future if there's different ones. ^^

There are two! :D

And you're welcome! :)

Share this post


Link to post

I personally do not think that saying “offer” or any variant thereof without mentioning something even in a direction of what you might want is any different from leaving the text box empty, functionally. It doesn’t help anyone understand what you’re looking for.

 

So would it be acceptable to report such trades?

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   1 member