Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

28 minutes ago, Rythen said:

If you don't mind one last question, how often do they get dropped? 

Only TJ knows. 🤷🏿‍♀️

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

He was at one point dropping them in the Thuwed thread, and on the IRC. I have no idea - but he did say that he'd given up on the thuwed page. And as you say, there is no way there to request one.

Thanks Fuzz, appreciate the info. Though I am now a bit sad. But I'll stalk that thread I suppose!

1 hour ago, dustpuppy said:

Only TJ knows. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Well, at least now I finally know where to look. Thank you!

This is probably a dumb question, but influence now says that it will ensure the dragon's gender unless the egg is abandoned or teleported? When did this change happen? I know influence used to be a higher chance, not guaranteed, but this wording suggests that it is guaranteed now (as long as you hatch the dragon yourself after influencing the egg). Am I crazy, or is this a recent development?

It's both new and not new - apparently the slightly random aspect of Influence was broken for quite a while, so it was working 100% of the time instead of having a small chance to fail like we were used to. TJ recently decided to make this the official behavior instead of "fixing" it back to the way it originally was. :)

40 minutes ago, Terces said:

It's both new and not new - apparently the slightly random aspect of Influence was broken for quite a while, so it was working 100% of the time instead of having a small chance to fail like we were used to. TJ recently decided to make this the official behavior instead of "fixing" it back to the way it originally was. :)

THANK YOU, TJ. (And thank YOU, Terces, for confirming I'm not crazy.)

This does explain why my BF was arguing with me earlier today about influence being a 100% chance, haha. I hadn't noticed the change in the wording until tonight. But he's a relatively new player, so I don't think he was exposed to the "chance of failure" like I (regrettably) have been.

Haha yeah, it's definitely an easy to miss (but very welcomed) change!

23 minutes ago, Radugalati said:

In the lineage of my hatchie that came from AP, why are all those thuweds shown as being 2nd gen? I'm really confused.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/VwBxb

Because those CB alts are otherwise breed-only, so back in the day, TJ kinda faked those. Seems he never managed to fix them and their offspring.

Why is it when I arrange these guys by color, the Kovos adult is at the bottom?

https://dragcave.net/group/93294 (My Infinity Dragon Group)

- Eggs are at the top because I have that option selected. 

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I suspect it's the amount of black?

I did a temp scroll rainbow sorts, and even Red dragons, sort after the pinker dragons, so maybe the color is a red that's on the pink/magenta side of the spectrum?

...Though it looks red to me.

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Why is it when I arrange these guys by color, the Kovos adult is at the bottom?

https://dragcave.net/group/93294 (My Infinity Dragon Group)

- Eggs are at the top because I have that option selected. 

Their hue is officially on the pinker side of red.

Since hue is a continuous wheel, there has to be a break somewhere.

10 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Their hue is officially on the pinker side of red.

Since hue is a continuous wheel, there has to be a break somewhere.

Eh, True enough! Thank you for answering.

Probably going to custom sort them to the top though.

I was going through the encyclopedia entries for the new infinity dragons, and I noted that all of the unlocked info is repeated for all of their encyclopedia entries. Here’s a screenshot from part of the Aeria Gloris Dragon’s encyclopedia page, with the repeated bullet points highlighted.

EDIT: Also found this sort of repetition in the entry for the Arcana Dragon, but I haven’t checked out all the dragons yet to see if any other entries have repetition.

70E385B0-075A-4B12-9053-F8EB6DA8DC92.jpeg

Edited by Seaviper

5 hours ago, Seaviper said:

I was going through the encyclopedia entries for the new infinity dragons, and I noted that all of the unlocked info is repeated for all of their encyclopedia entries. Here’s a screenshot from part of the Aeria Gloris Dragon’s encyclopedia page, with the repeated bullet points highlighted.

EDIT: Also found this sort of repetition in the entry for the Arcana Dragon, but I haven’t checked out all the dragons yet to see if any other entries have repetition.

70E385B0-075A-4B12-9053-F8EB6DA8DC92.jpeg

I believe someone made a thread on it.

You can post this info there: Encyclopedia Broke

I have a quick question. When raffle drawing happens if you're not selected you receive that sentence in red circle. Does it appear different if you win? Is there a way to know if you won without checking the account - email?

Immagine.png

I think if you win, there will be something indicating there that you've won yes, and I think you can pick up your egg there too. :) I thiiiink you get a notification too?

13 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

I have a quick question. When raffle drawing happens if you're not selected you receive that sentence in red circle. Does it appear different if you win? Is there a way to know if you won without checking the account - email?

Immagine.png

There's a different message AND the egg waiting for you :)

I know fertility increases the chance of getting an egg, but does it increase the change of getting a specific breed? If you're breeding dragon x and dragon y, and fertility dragon x, does that make it more likely that the egg will be the same breed as dragon x?

Edited by Aqub

Nope. :( NOTHING helps with that one....

Please join us in the thread asking for a BSA to help with this one: 

I have a vine hatchie that I am trying to tell whether or not is an alt... DIFFICULT. Please help! XD

Edited by JavaTigress

56 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I have a vine hatchie that I am trying to tell whether or not is an alt... DIFFICULT. Please help! XD

Yes, it is an alt. :3

27 minutes ago, Mewtie said:

Yes, it is an alt. :3

Awesome! Thank you, thank you @Mewtie! :)

I THOUGHT it looked like it might be, but with vines it is hard to tell!

Edited by JavaTigress