Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I may, once again, be late at noticing, but since when has there been a new message (and, hopefully, a new mechanism) for Pinks??

Select an egg to influence. This will ensure it will be a male (unless abandoned or teleported).

Edited by Fly-by-Night

11 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I may, once again, be late at noticing, but since when has there been a new message (and, hopefully, a new mechanism) for Pinks??

I had noticed that wording but I wasn't ON HUNDRED percent certain that it had changed.... interesting. It makes ME wonder now, too, if the mechanism has changed...

Well, it should, shouldn't it? The words are MUCH clearer now, even specifying what will happen after abandoning. I'm not complaining. :)

TJ posted somewhere that he had done away with the failure chance of influence

Edited by Herk

5 minutes ago, Herk said:

TJ posted somewhere that he had done away with the failure chance of influence

Just wondering, how many upside-down mint can someone get per year?

I'm seeing people getting multiple this year (2019) but not sure how they did it.

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

You can get a maximum of one from the cave and they can't be traded -- but they can be abandoned. So, afaik the only way to get more than one is if you are lucky enough to catch one in the AP that someone else has abandoned. I would think that is pretty uncommon.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

You can get a maximum of one from the cave and they can't be traded -- but they can be abandoned. So, afaik the only way to get more than one is if you are lucky enough to catch one in the AP that someone else has abandoned. I would think that is pretty uncommon.

Ah that makes sense, thanks!

What does "SAkin" mean in regards to eggs and hatchies? I know it's got something to do with their lineage but I can't figure out what.

11 minutes ago, chandelotic said:

What does "SAkin" mean in regards to eggs and hatchies? I know it's got something to do with their lineage but I can't figure out what.

Spriter's alt kin. A dragon descended from a spriter's alt, like this dragon.

10 minutes ago, chandelotic said:

Offspring from a spriter's alt, usually the breed of the mate not of the alt.

12 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Spriter's alt kin. A dragon descended from a spriter's alt, like this dragon.

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Offspring from a spriter's alt, usually the breed of the mate not of the alt.

Ohh, okay. Makes sense, thank you two!!

I wonder if you I'll try to zombify upside down mint then it will be upside down as zombie. Has anyone tried that? XD

I woke up this morning, and my account said it has been disabled! I haven't done anything wrong to my knowledge. Can someone please help me?

Edit: I decided to make a post about this instead.

Edited by HopSketch

On 4/15/2019 at 2:56 AM, Cyberr said:

I wonder if you I'll try to zombify upside down mint then it will be upside down as zombie. Has anyone tried that? XD

On 4/15/2019 at 7:23 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

I feel pretty sure it won't.

I haven't tested and I personally wouldn't risk it, but it actually probably would be upside down as a zombie.

I can guarantee you, though, that even if it works it may break at any time in the future 

17 hours ago, TJ09 said:

I haven't tested and I personally wouldn't risk it, but it actually probably would be upside down as a zombie.

I can guarantee you, though, that even if it works it may break at any time in the future 

Uhh, I'm very curious but I'm not sure if I want to sacrifice my only one upsy downsy :(

18 hours ago, TJ09 said:

I'm gonna do it.

Is there something going on with Silvi's? I went just now to add something there and a huge chunk of the eggs and hatchies are fogged.  First time I've seen that. there. 

1 hour ago, Jocosa said:

Is there something going on with Silvi's? I went just now to add something there and a huge chunk of the eggs and hatchies are fogged.  First time I've seen that. there. 

Yeah, it's been posted about in the thread, not sure what's going on yet but it's definitely not working properly at the moment.

Sorry @StormWizard212, I didn't realize I was in the wrong section, or that I should ask the creator regarding a suggestion. I don't visit that chunk of the forum very often. ^_^;

Is the forum still looking funky for anybody else after the update? I still can't see the title of the "next unread topic", or the badges for artists. Do I need to clear my cache or are they just not working yet? (I would just clear my cache to check but I've got a lot of tabs open for uni work and don't want to until I know there's no potential of losing my work lol)

I never knew one COULD see the title of the next unread topic.

But in the interest of SCIENCE and cos you are an OK person,. I cleared my cache, and agree - I can't see artist badges or a load of other assorted stuff, either.

How long across can a single image be in the signature until it doesn't fit?