Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

Apparently the forum up-grade ate my much loved avatar.  Where do I find the place to upload a new one?

Oh no, hopefully you still have the picture saved! 

To change your avatar, go to your profile page (by clicking your username in the top left) and click on the image icon in the corner of your current avatar. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Oh no, hopefully you still have the picture saved! 

To change your avatar, go to your profile page (by clicking your username in the top left) and click on the image icon in the corner of your current avatar. 

Thanks!  I'll see if I can get it to work.  I hate upgrades that break things.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Imzadi said:

Thanks!  I'll see if I can get it to work.  I hate upgrades that break things.

 

@Imzadi  I  have your old avvie if you want it - I saved it because I like it. But that one is FABULOUS !

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to block a forum user? One person has been repeatedly messaging and harassing me through PM despite being told multiple times already to stop.

Share this post


Link to post

I could not find anything like that. But if you want to do that i suggest that you search the help of a moderator here. Report the messages and don't delete them!

Edited by Tigerkralle
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Princess Kiara said:

Is there a way to block a forum user? One person has been repeatedly messaging and harassing me through PM despite being told multiple times already to stop.

 

At the top of the forum where your name is, clicking your username should give a pull-down list that includes 'Ignored Users', click that and it will give you a box to type in a username, I believe you can specify what you ignore as well (PMs, posts, etc). You might want to contact a mod as well, if someone is harassing you that's against the forum rules.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

At the top of the forum where your name is, clicking your username should give a pull-down list that includes 'Ignored Users', click that and it will give you a box to type in a username, I believe you can specify what you ignore as well (PMs, posts, etc). You might want to contact a mod as well, if someone is harassing you that's against the forum rules.

Thanks, I think I will do so. :)

Share this post


Link to post

I have several signatures specifically ignored. It's wonderful. I don't come to a forum to see great big videos under every post....

 

But a mod should be told of harassment.

Share this post


Link to post

Definitely, especially considering that blocking a user's PMs is not always effective - stupid forum.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Can tinsels ever breed avatars? CB tin to GoN? I haven't found any in lineages

Sadly, no.  Tinsels are apparently neutral, so no Avatars. 

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

What is a light element dragon?

 

I think the encyclopedia entry has to say "Elemental Affinity: Light" (or a combination of "Light" and something else). So, for example Candelabra or White.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Confused Cat said:

 

I think the encyclopedia entry has to say "Elemental Affinity: Light" (or a combination of "Light" and something else). So, for example Candelabra or White.

 

Thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post

I decided to memorialise my zombiefails.

 

I set up a group, and every time one fails to revive as a zombie. I add it. But some of them aren't showing there - even ones that I can go to the tombstone and it will say they ARE in there. I thought there were others here that had made a group for this that held up - did I imagine that ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I decided to memorialise my zombiefails.

 

I set up a group, and every time one fails to revive as a zombie. I add it. But some of them aren't showing there - even ones that I can go to the tombstone and it will say they ARE in there. I thought there were others here that had made a group for this that held up - did I imagine that ?

They become invisible 2 weeks after their death.

Share this post


Link to post

I had a group for my "ghosts" (permanently dead zombie candidates) and things used to remain visible in the group forever, but sadly it was not supposed to work like that, and TJ fixed it a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post

Ah so it was YOU ! I did know about the 2 weeks thing, ruby - but I knew someone else had set up a group. I didn't know TJ fixed it - I DID have several in there. Oh well; thanks both of you. The page of deads was rather fine.... :(

Share this post


Link to post

Has anyone had a Blancback grow up since the new Raffle qualifications? If so, do they count toward the Light dragons raised? Blancback elements are Light/Dark...so I'm curious. Same with Lunar Heralds, as these are Light/Time. 

Share this post


Link to post

I have a Lunar Herald hatchling that won't grow up for another 2 days. I imagine that as long as light is one of its affinities, it will count, but can't be sure yet.

Share this post


Link to post

I have two Almeralds and a silver. I think I'll be OK :)

Share this post


Link to post

Why does the market pricing keep going up for cb golds? Is it because more people are finally getting to that many shards?

 

Are zombies easier on the 31st of each month- and what if a month doesn't have 31 days, is it only the last day of the month?

 

Can Eastern prizes breed avatars, CB to GoN?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Are zombies easier on the 31st of each month- and what if a month doesn't have 31 days, is it only the last day of the month?

Officially, yes, zombies are easier on the 31st. In practice, though...? Also, 31st only. Unfortunately.

 

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Can Eastern prizes breed avatars, CB to GoN?

Yep. They make Creations.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Why does the market pricing keep going up for cb golds? Is it because more people are finally getting to that many shards?

 

 

Most likely, yeah. TJ said prices will fluctuate based on over/underpopulation, so it makes sense that as more people buy Golds the price will go up. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Has anyone had a Blancback grow up since the new Raffle qualifications? If so, do they count toward the Light dragons raised? Blancback elements are Light/Dark...so I'm curious. Same with Lunar Heralds, as these are Light/Time. 

I just had a Guardian grow up and get counted. Light/Neutral.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.