Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

13 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

At the top of the forum where your name is, clicking your username should give a pull-down list that includes 'Ignored Users', click that and it will give you a box to type in a username, I believe you can specify what you ignore as well (PMs, posts, etc). You might want to contact a mod as well, if someone is harassing you that's against the forum rules.

Thanks, I think I will do so. :)

I have several signatures specifically ignored. It's wonderful. I don't come to a forum to see great big videos under every post....

But a mod should be told of harassment.

Definitely, especially considering that blocking a user's PMs is not always effective - stupid forum.

9 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Can tinsels ever breed avatars? CB tin to GoN? I haven't found any in lineages

Sadly, no.  Tinsels are apparently neutral, so no Avatars. 

Edited by prpldrgnfr

17 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

What is a light element dragon?

I think the encyclopedia entry has to say "Elemental Affinity: Light" (or a combination of "Light" and something else). So, for example Candelabra or White.

1 minute ago, Confused Cat said:

I think the encyclopedia entry has to say "Elemental Affinity: Light" (or a combination of "Light" and something else). So, for example Candelabra or White.

Thanks. :)

I decided to memorialise my zombiefails.

I set up a group, and every time one fails to revive as a zombie. I add it. But some of them aren't showing there - even ones that I can go to the tombstone and it will say they ARE in there. I thought there were others here that had made a group for this that held up - did I imagine that ?

57 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I decided to memorialise my zombiefails.

I set up a group, and every time one fails to revive as a zombie. I add it. But some of them aren't showing there - even ones that I can go to the tombstone and it will say they ARE in there. I thought there were others here that had made a group for this that held up - did I imagine that ?

They become invisible 2 weeks after their death.

I had a group for my "ghosts" (permanently dead zombie candidates) and things used to remain visible in the group forever, but sadly it was not supposed to work like that, and TJ fixed it a while ago.

Ah so it was YOU ! I did know about the 2 weeks thing, ruby - but I knew someone else had set up a group. I didn't know TJ fixed it - I DID have several in there. Oh well; thanks both of you. The page of deads was rather fine.... :(

Has anyone had a Blancback grow up since the new Raffle qualifications? If so, do they count toward the Light dragons raised? Blancback elements are Light/Dark...so I'm curious. Same with Lunar Heralds, as these are Light/Time. 

I have a Lunar Herald hatchling that won't grow up for another 2 days. I imagine that as long as light is one of its affinities, it will count, but can't be sure yet.

I have two Almeralds and a silver. I think I'll be OK :)

Why does the market pricing keep going up for cb golds? Is it because more people are finally getting to that many shards?

Are zombies easier on the 31st of each month- and what if a month doesn't have 31 days, is it only the last day of the month?

Can Eastern prizes breed avatars, CB to GoN?

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Are zombies easier on the 31st of each month- and what if a month doesn't have 31 days, is it only the last day of the month?

Officially, yes, zombies are easier on the 31st. In practice, though...? Also, 31st only. Unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Can Eastern prizes breed avatars, CB to GoN?

Yep. They make Creations.

1 hour ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Why does the market pricing keep going up for cb golds? Is it because more people are finally getting to that many shards?

Most likely, yeah. TJ said prices will fluctuate based on over/underpopulation, so it makes sense that as more people buy Golds the price will go up. 

8 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Has anyone had a Blancback grow up since the new Raffle qualifications? If so, do they count toward the Light dragons raised? Blancback elements are Light/Dark...so I'm curious. Same with Lunar Heralds, as these are Light/Time. 

I just had a Guardian grow up and get counted. Light/Neutral.

Hey folks, maybe I never noticed before, but why are my Zombies active during the day today? Is there any significance to it being the 31st of the month? Thanks in advance. :)

13 minutes ago, FlyingDragona said:

Yes, Zombies are visible all day every 31st.

Oh, okay! Thank you.  I took an extended break and was not around when the various subtypes of zombies were introduced. Also "back in the day," we could only make Zombies on Halloween and that changed (I wasn't around for that change, either).  I don't recall anything about the 31st.  I wonder when the "visible on the 31st" rule came into effect?  ETA: Per the wiki, it looks like this may have been implemented on Aug. 14, 2016?

Also just curious: What is the reasoning behind them being able to be seen on the 31st of the month? :)

Thanks, all. 

Edited by missy_

IIRC they were always visible all day on 31st of the month. I don't ever remember them not being.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

IIRC they were always visible all day on 31st of the month. I don't ever remember them not being.

wasn't it just the tombstones originally?  with the actual zombies becoming visible after the tombstones stopped disappearing.

You may be right - I just remember how one used to look forward to 31st :) (In the UK I can see them every morning, mind. )