Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

The six AP-nocturnes I released this morning all had 'leash to a tree trunk' or 'leave in a nearby cave'.

Share this post


Link to post

My Volcanic CB one got left in the nearby cave.

 

And a bred nocturne from the AP was leashed to a tree.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

very random question, but when did splash get added to the 'available for bsa' sorting tab? if i recall, shallow waters weren't on that list prior.

Share this post


Link to post

This has bugged me for so long but I can't seem to find an answer:

I know that if a pair of dragons refuse each other, they will never be paired again. But can two dragons that pair just fine before refuse each other? Like, refuse is permanent but accept is just random?

Edited by Haki

Share this post


Link to post

@Haki Refusals only happen on first time breeding the pair, unless one was a holiday and they were first bred during the holiday's season. Basically if you get any result other than a refusal or a holiday multiclutch (no egg, no interest, egg) they should not refuse, ever.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

@Haki Refusals only happen on first time breeding the pair, unless one was a holiday and they were first bred during the holiday's season. Basically if you get any result other than a refusal or a holiday multiclutch (no egg, no interest, egg) they should not refuse, ever.

wow that's so nice. I've been delaying my project for forever waiting for my purple dragons to ready again lol.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Er...dunno if this goes here, but how rare are Blue Zyumorphs considered? I accidentally grabbed one trying to get a Mageia Xeno, and I want to trade it away as soon as it's off CD. I know some Zyus barely trade for anything, like the Black ones or Red ones, but others can get me a Cheese (Pink, at least once).

Share this post


Link to post

is there a rule ( or limit ) in what can be asked for a 2G prize ??

 

21 rare hatchies seems REALLY high .. or is it trader beware ???

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, orphaned said:

is there a rule ( or limit ) in what can be asked for a 2G prize ??

 

21 rare hatchies seems REALLY high .. or is it trader beware ???

Personally I think it's high if they are asking for rares.  But people can ask whatever they want.  Certainly no one is obliged to agree to it.   Also I'd never accept an IOU for that many rares.  It might never happen.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, steeve said:

very random question, but when did splash get added to the 'available for bsa' sorting tab? if i recall, shallow waters weren't on that list prior.

they've always been there

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, orphaned said:

is there a rule ( or limit ) in what can be asked for a 2G prize ??

 

21 rare hatchies seems REALLY high .. or is it trader beware ???

AFAIK.... there isn't a LIMIT per se.... other than what people are willing to pay for it.

 

As in... they CAN ask that for it.... doesn't mean they will GET it.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey recently came back to this game.

Just wondering what the hierarchy of xenowyrm value is like?

For example, I know green copper is generally more desired than rainbow and brown copper,

is there something similar with xenowyrms?

latest?cb=20150627180103latest?cb=20150627180055latest?cb=20150627180116latest?cb=20150627180121latest?cb=20150627180111latest?cb=20150627180046

 

Also the same question about Zyumorphs

latest?cb=20170521115306latest?cb=20170521115308latest?cb=20170521115308latest?cb=20170521115309latest?cb=20170521115309latest?cb=20170521115309

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, I Want Cheese Dragon said:

Hey recently came back to this game.

Just wondering what the hierarchy of xenowyrm value is like?

For example, I know green copper is generally more desired than rainbow and brown copper,

is there something similar with xenowyrms?

latest?cb=20150627180103latest?cb=20150627180055latest?cb=20150627180116latest?cb=20150627180121latest?cb=20150627180111latest?cb=20150627180046

 

Also the same question about Zyumorphs

latest?cb=20170521115306latest?cb=20170521115308latest?cb=20170521115308latest?cb=20170521115309latest?cb=20170521115309latest?cb=20170521115309

 

Thanks!

 

i can only really give my own two cents as someone who often trades xenos.

from what i've seen, the ones that trade quickest are gaia (green) and chrono (mint), followed by thalassa (pink) and mageia (orange). astrapi (yellow/blue) and pyro (brownish) are the hardest to trade away, even as hatchlings.

from what i've seen hunting in cave, astrapi, pyro, and thalassa spawn the most. i rarely see gaias and haven't seen a chrono and mageia in ages.

 

from my experience in zyus, the black ones are the ones i accidentally catch the most and also the hardest to trade.

Edited by steeve

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, orphaned said:

is there a rule ( or limit ) in what can be asked for a 2G prize ??

 

21 rare hatchies seems REALLY high .. or is it trader beware ???

 

11 hours ago, Imzadi said:

Personally I think it's high if they are asking for rares.  But people can ask whatever they want.  Certainly no one is obliged to agree to it.   Also I'd never accept an IOU for that many rares.  It might never happen.

 

8 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

AFAIK.... there isn't a LIMIT per se.... other than what people are willing to pay for it.

 

As in... they CAN ask that for it.... doesn't mean they will GET it.

 

Right on. I would NEVER offer that much for anything. In fact, unless it is someone I know well, I don't accept more than can go in one teleport.

 

There are no rules on this stuff - though IOUs are totally unofficial and you cannot rely on them ever happening - nor can you actually post them on forum. And that would HAVE to be an IOU.

Share this post


Link to post

This seems odd to me. I unhid an ER egg this morning and wanted to ward it until it hatches, and it said "already protected". I know I did not ward it, it does not show in my action log. How can this be possible? FYI it is a 2nd gen prize. Thanks for any help :) 

Share this post


Link to post

Where did you get it - did you breed it yourself ? Ward holds up through teleport.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Where did you get it - did you breed it yourself ? Ward holds up through teleport.

 

I got it from a trade, but it was this past Monday. I had it fogged for a couple days (was in hospital) and put it in hatcheries yesterday, I think. Already hatched, but it puzzled me.

Share this post


Link to post

OK that is odd. Still - I'm glad it's OK. This may be something connected to the weird teleport issue that is actually managing to teleport dead eggs !!!

Share this post


Link to post

What exactly does my content count have to be in order to put a custom title underneath my avatar on the forum? I swear before the forum was updated, it was only 1,000 and I was excited I was halfway there. Now, I see people who have over thousands of posts and they're only at level 8. I really don't understand how it works, am I just dumb? Does it say anywhere what's required to have a custom title? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tesla said:

What exactly does my content count have to be in order to put a custom title underneath my avatar on the forum? I swear before the forum was updated, it was only 1,000 and I was excited I was halfway there. Now, I see people who have over thousands of posts and they're only at level 8. I really don't understand how it works, am I just dumb? Does it say anywhere what's required to have a custom title? 

 

From the FAQ:

Quote

Q:  How do I get a custom member title?

A:  You can do this once you reach 2000 posts.  To change your member title, click on "Edit Profile" from your user profile page.

The best way to reach 2000 posts is to become an active member of the community.  Please remember that not all forum sections (such as Forum Games) will increase your post count, and spamming topics to get more posts is against the forum rules.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

What exactly does my content count have to be in order to put a custom title underneath my avatar on the forum? I swear before the forum was updated, it was only 1,000 and I was excited I was halfway there. Now, I see people who have over thousands of posts and they're only at level 8. I really don't understand how it works, am I just dumb? Does it say anywhere what's required to have a custom title? 


it's been 2000 for as long as I've been here. From the FAQ:

 

Quote

 

Q:  How do I get a custom member title?

A:  You can do this once you reach 2000 posts.  To change your member title, click on "Edit Profile" from your user profile page.

The best way to reach 2000 posts is to become an active member of the community.  Please remember that not all forum sections (such as Forum Games) will increase your post count, and spamming topics to get more posts is against the forum rules.

 

 

 

XD MEGA-ninjaed !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:


it's been 2000 for as long as I've been here. From the FAQ:

 

 

XD MEGA-ninjaed !

It's actually 2001!

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, steeve said:

 

i can only really give my own two cents as someone who often trades xenos.

from what i've seen, the ones that trade quickest are gaia (green) and chrono (mint), followed by thalassa (pink) and mageia (orange). astrapi (yellow/blue) and pyro (brownish) are the hardest to trade away, even as hatchlings.

from what i've seen hunting in cave, astrapi, pyro, and thalassa spawn the most. i rarely see gaias and haven't seen a chrono and mageia in ages.

 

from my experience in zyus, the black ones are the ones i accidentally catch the most and also the hardest to trade.

Thank you so much! That answers my question perfectly.

Thanks for your time

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently the forum up-grade ate my much loved avatar.  Where do I find the place to upload a new one?

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.