Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

HOW?! Even if I SEE any of those (only TWO yesterday) they're taken way too fast for me. Are those things meant to be rare or what?

edit: I'm just glad that at least *someone* manages to get some - I just got dragged out of my pit of frustration :wub:

I didn't CATCH them. I traded for them. Mostly 3G tinsels the day after they came out. Do you need a pair? You have a buttzillion amount of dragons (OVER 9000!!! According to the banner) but I seriously don't mind. After mentioning that I like Monarchs I got three PMs just randomly gifting some to me, and I need to free at least 2 spaces to accept these pretties!

To stay on topic, is Spinel breeding STILL messed up? I can't breed any more of my Spinels, but are Green x Green STILL making reds or was that ever fixed? This was the last spinel I bred:https://dragcave.net/lineage/V1sVM...a Green x Green and it made a red. If this is a change that was meant to be, great. Interesting lineages! If not, I'm curious! The bugged Spinel topic hasn't been updated since I last posted, so I dunno if it's fixed or not.

Just now, Suzumiya said:

Do you need a pair?

I'm totally fine now, thanks for offering though :)

(Most of my sit-upon-zillion dragons are bred commons, I'd say. Plus a good chunk of CB commons to breed with, of course. I do have about a page worth of rares, though not much to trade with.)

My question still stands though: are these new 2-headeds meant to be this rare? Anyone know?

(my spinels gave no egg)

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm totally fine now, thanks for offering though :)

(Most of my sit-upon-zillion dragons are bred commons, I'd say. Plus a good chunk of CB commons to breed with, of course. I do have about a page worth of rares, though not much to trade with.)

My question still stands though: are these new 2-headeds meant to be this rare? Anyone know?

(my spinels gave no egg)

Dang spinels! I seriously hope Green x Green can produce reds now. This would open a whole new world for lovely checkers!

I dunno about the 2 heads. I'm shocked they're so rare. Usually 2 heads aren't rare at all, at most uncommon (Bloodscales, at least for me). It's really weird how these just vanished from the biomes. I dunno if people are hoarding them because they're the prettiest 2 heads I've seen so far (Bloodscales ALMOST beat them, but these are gorgeous) or what.

Posted (edited)

I'm a bit dense now. If I bred something last week at 10:22 am cavetime, does it come off cooldown today at 11:22 am or 09:22 am?

(Our daylight savings start in 2 weeks ...)

@Lagie Thank you! :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm a bit dense now. If I bred something last week at 10:22 am cavetime, does it come off cooldown today at 11:22 am or 09:22 am?

(Our daylight savings start in 2 weeks ...)

9.22 am

@Ruby Eyes I think someone else reported that they had to wait an hour longer? So, 11:22. Because the clock got turned forwards, so it shows one hour later than it would be in standard time. So, it needs to be 11:22 summer daylight saving time to be 10:22 in standard time...

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm not sure about that, but I am still seeing them fairly often in the drops. They get snatched super fast, but they are dropping. I have caught two beyond my scroll goal, which I have either traded or given away. Since I suck at catching rares I doubt they are rare.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

Are your Blancblack eggs a bit odd, too? I have three eggs, same age and fairly similar when it comes to views. One of the eggs is in its last cracking sequence; the other two are pristine.

I was wondering if it's coincidence or related to gender / colour.

Funnily, the fast one was the only one that gendered male. :lol: It's not statistically relevant, but I'll keep an eye on it nevertheless.

8 hours ago, olympe said:

@Ruby Eyes I think someone else reported that they had to wait an hour longer? So, 11:22. Because the clock got turned forwards, so it shows one hour later than it would be in standard time. So, it needs to be 11:22 summer daylight saving time to be 10:22 in standard time...

:P Shows you how poor my head is now after this time change. XD Sorry, @Ruby Eyes.

@Lagie: I get this kind of stuff wrong all the time, too. That's why I learned to look it up *every* *single* [insert expletive of choie] *time*. Plus, as I said, I saw someone mention they had to wait longer than the time they originally bred their pair, so that raised some red flags.

What is the plural of Aqualis?

Aqualis Dragons :lol:

In accord with English grammar, it would be Aqualises. In accord with Latin, it would be Aquales. (I think? It's been a while since I took Latin.) Take your pick or ask the spriter?

Does anyone know where that one thread is in which you can look up your name/username on dragoncave dragon names and post what sort of dragon has your name?

I don't know of a thread quite like that, but if you want to find a named dragon,  I believe you know how to find it - 

dragcave.net/view/n/thename you want to find

I'm not sure I'd like people posting all over what dragons have their names on other people's scrolls...

I believe there was a thread like that once, but I can't remember enough of what it was called to search for it. I looked quite a few pages back in Site Discussion manually and didn't come up with anything.

Have nexus eggs changed? There's a little blue speck I don't ever remember seeing before and the wiki looks different, though blurry.

Depends what you reported it for. People HAVE been banned form trading and have been banned from posting anything in the want box.

I need to know if fertility BSA expire!

I used it but before hit /breed/ I checked and I'm egg locked! ><"

My next egg will hatch in 10 hours, do I need to use fertility again?

5 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

Only when you breed, the Fertility status gets reset, even if you take years between Fertility and breeding.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Only when you breed, the Fertility status gets reset, even if you take years between Fertility and breeding.

Oh, that is nice!!!

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Shibunari said:

I used it but before hit /breed/ I checked and I'm egg locked! ><"

My next egg will hatch in 10 hours, do I need to use fertility again?

No, as Ruby said. In fact you CAN'T use it again because that dragon will be greyed-out on the list. It remains so until you actually breed it, no matter how long that is. I accidentally fertilized the wrong dragon years ago, so never bred her, and she is still greyed-out on my list!

Is there a good place to view Dino eggs/rare eggs for completing a dragon encyclopedia to the point of buying them in the market?