Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

My question still stands though: are these new 2-headeds meant to be this rare? Anyone know?

I'm not sure about that, but I am still seeing them fairly often in the drops. They get snatched super fast, but they are dropping. I have caught two beyond my scroll goal, which I have either traded or given away. Since I suck at catching rares I doubt they are rare.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

Are your Blancblack eggs a bit odd, too? I have three eggs, same age and fairly similar when it comes to views. One of the eggs is in its last cracking sequence; the other two are pristine.

I was wondering if it's coincidence or related to gender / colour.

Funnily, the fast one was the only one that gendered male. :lol: It's not statistically relevant, but I'll keep an eye on it nevertheless.

8 hours ago, olympe said:

@Ruby Eyes I think someone else reported that they had to wait an hour longer? So, 11:22. Because the clock got turned forwards, so it shows one hour later than it would be in standard time. So, it needs to be 11:22 summer daylight saving time to be 10:22 in standard time...

:P Shows you how poor my head is now after this time change. XD Sorry, @Ruby Eyes.

@Lagie: I get this kind of stuff wrong all the time, too. That's why I learned to look it up *every* *single* [insert expletive of choie] *time*. Plus, as I said, I saw someone mention they had to wait longer than the time they originally bred their pair, so that raised some red flags.

In accord with English grammar, it would be Aqualises. In accord with Latin, it would be Aquales. (I think? It's been a while since I took Latin.) Take your pick or ask the spriter?

Does anyone know where that one thread is in which you can look up your name/username on dragoncave dragon names and post what sort of dragon has your name?

I don't know of a thread quite like that, but if you want to find a named dragon,  I believe you know how to find it - 

dragcave.net/view/n/thename you want to find

I'm not sure I'd like people posting all over what dragons have their names on other people's scrolls...

I believe there was a thread like that once, but I can't remember enough of what it was called to search for it. I looked quite a few pages back in Site Discussion manually and didn't come up with anything.

Have nexus eggs changed? There's a little blue speck I don't ever remember seeing before and the wiki looks different, though blurry.

Depends what you reported it for. People HAVE been banned form trading and have been banned from posting anything in the want box.

I need to know if fertility BSA expire!

I used it but before hit /breed/ I checked and I'm egg locked! ><"

My next egg will hatch in 10 hours, do I need to use fertility again?

5 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

Only when you breed, the Fertility status gets reset, even if you take years between Fertility and breeding.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Only when you breed, the Fertility status gets reset, even if you take years between Fertility and breeding.

Oh, that is nice!!!

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Shibunari said:

I used it but before hit /breed/ I checked and I'm egg locked! ><"

My next egg will hatch in 10 hours, do I need to use fertility again?

No, as Ruby said. In fact you CAN'T use it again because that dragon will be greyed-out on the list. It remains so until you actually breed it, no matter how long that is. I accidentally fertilized the wrong dragon years ago, so never bred her, and she is still greyed-out on my list!

Is there a good place to view Dino eggs/rare eggs for completing a dragon encyclopedia to the point of buying them in the market?

2 minutes ago, j7m7c7 said:

Is there a good place to view Dino eggs/rare eggs for completing a dragon encyclopedia to the point of buying them in the market?

Try the hatcheries. Click on any rares you see there. I don't know of a better way.

AoND is good, or Silvi's. Those are probably the two best for seeing a lot of eggs, but any of them will work.

9 hours ago, j7m7c7 said:

You can type "dino" on Trading Hub filter. Many tend to declare what they have. About hatchling, many post frozen hatchlings you can view here

You can't do that if you haven't unlocked them, though.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You can't do that if you haven't unlocked them, though.

You can always type it into the "wants" filter (because people often state what they *have* in there, or want to swap for a different dino). Only the "Has" dropdown breed filter is not helpful in this case - it wouldn't contain the word "dino" anyway.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

A friend of mine put up a newly bred egg (nothing special, just common x valentine checker) in the trade hub last night and went to bed.  8 hours later, the egg is sick due to view bombing (4500 views to be exact, pretty amazing I think in just 8 hours LOL).  The thing is, only that egg was view bombed.  Everything else on her scroll is fine.  Anyone else having similar issue?

Edited by QVic

7 minutes ago, QVic said:

A friend of mine put up a newly bred egg (nothing special, just common x valentine checker) in the trade hub last night and went to bed.  8 hours later, the egg is sick due to view bombing (4500 views to be exact, pretty amazing I think in just 8 hours LOL).  The thing is, only that egg was view bombed.  Everything else on her scroll is fine.  Anyone else having similar issue?

Yea, actually. I had a floret up for trade last night, went to sleep for 8 hours and it was dead of sickness this morning. My ER eggs that actually had to hatch were not touched.

Hm. Will mention.

Edited by Kaini