Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

What happened to the male twoheaded sprite?

Nothing at all, as far as I can tell. I assume yours isn't showing? Try a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5); if that doesn't do it, clear cache/cookies and try again.

Nothing at all, as far as I can tell. I assume yours isn't showing? Try a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5); if that doesn't do it, clear cache/cookies and try again.

Thank you, all better now... I feel kinda' silly xd.png

I've been getting time outs and bad gateway on and off all day, is it just me?

Good to know, thx

Edited by Tawanda001

Thank you, all better now... I feel kinda' silly xd.png

No worries, it happens ^^

I've been getting time outs and bad gateway on and off all day, is it just me?

Not just you, I picked up a bunch of bad gateway errors around 5m ago. The heavy traffic load is probably giving the site issues.

This might be too early to ask but; Will we have access to the potions after the event. I want to save a bunch of them to use throughout the year.

This might be too early to ask but; Will we have access to the potions after the event. I want to save a bunch of them to use throughout the year.

At this point it's only theorizing, but considering what TJ has done (at least in 2012), potions are probably not going to be usable outside of Halloween. You're able to look at the treats (by clicking on the badge) most likely.

How do you put ingredients into the cauldron? Sorry for my newbish question, I've tried on different browsers and it still doesn't work. ;-;

How do you put ingredients into the cauldron? Sorry for my newbish question, I've tried on different browsers and it still doesn't work. ;-;

Just click the ingredients and they'll show up in the boxes above the cauldron.

Is there a thread anywhere for requesting teleport bounces? I know that there's one for requesting someone to Influence and hatch an egg if you have no pinks free, but I don't want to take up space on someone's scroll this close to a holiday drop and I have more than enough dragons off cooldown. I just need to get my own mis-Influence to fall off so that I can redo it correctly.

Is there a thread for people searching for eggs that were abandoned? I know that you don't get to keep all four eggs from halloween breedings, but if someone named the parent "SAVE EGG" and I'm cool with giving it back, where might they have posted? Their info isn't on the /view page

Is there a thread for people searching for eggs that were abandoned? I know that you don't get to keep all four eggs from halloween breedings, but if someone named the parent "SAVE EGG" and I'm cool with giving it back, where might they have posted? Their info isn't on the /view page

You can try Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections. There's also this post in the Bad Luck thread, which might be worth pursuing if your egg is a Desipis.

If the parent was named that when you caught the egg, I suspect they just named it that as a self-reminder to keep one of the bred eggs rather than letting the entire clutch autoabandon. But it certainly won't hurt to look for the breeder.

Also keep half an eye on the parents' names. Typically an "ACCIDENTAL ABANDON" parent is coupled with a "<X> ON FORUMS" parent for exactly this reason.

You can try Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections. There's also this post in the Bad Luck thread, which might be worth pursuing if your egg is a Desipis.

If the parent was named that when you caught the egg, I suspect they just named it that as a self-reminder to keep one of the bred eggs rather than letting the entire clutch autoabandon. But it certainly won't hurt to look for the breeder.

Also keep half an eye on the parents' names. Typically an "ACCIDENTAL ABANDON" parent is coupled with a "<X> ON FORUMS" parent for exactly this reason.

Thanks for the links; I'll look into them. I do find it odd that they said to "save egg" but there seems to be no way to contact them (that I've found so far)

Edit: The eggs are marrows, so no luck for that poor user from me sad.gif

Edited by Labyrinthian

Do eggs get a day added to them when they enter the queue, when they show up in the AP, or when someone picks them up?

I feel like I've seen a place (fan site) where I can find an estimated time of a cooldown wearing off that is outside of the main site. Am I imagining things?

I feel like I've seen a place (fan site) where I can find an estimated time of a cooldown wearing off that is outside of the main site. Am I imagining things?

AoND used to have a BSA tracker where you could record when you used a BSA and it would tell you when it was coming off cd. Not sure if the site still has that, though, since bbik had to redo everything awhile ago.

Do eggs get a day added to them when they enter the queue, when they show up in the AP, or when someone picks them up?

They get that extra day truly added on when someone picks them up. When the AP is back to normal you can test this by viewing some AP eggs - you'll notice some of them have a day lower than their listed AP time.

AoND used to have a BSA tracker where you could record when you used a BSA and it would tell you when it was coming off cd. Not sure if the site still has that, though, since bbik had to redo everything awhile ago.

Thanks! I don't see it there anymore, though. sad.gif

For right now the action trackers have not been redone for the new site as bbik has been too busy. It is planned that all the former features will return at some point when he/she gets the time to add them. I know that probably isn't much help to you right now, but keep checking back.

Thanks! Though my immediate need for it has passed, I will definitely keep an eye out. It's such a wonderful feature. cool.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

They get that extra day truly added on when someone picks them up. When the AP is back to normal you can test this by viewing some AP eggs - you'll notice some of them have a day lower than their listed AP time.

Adding to this, they are shown with the day added - so an egg abandoned with 5d will show in the AP as 6d. But the day isn't truly added until the egg is picked up.

Thanks! I don't see it there anymore, though. sad.gif

For right now the action trackers have not been redone for the new site as bbik has been too busy. It is planned that all the former features will return at some point when he/she gets the time to add them. I know that probably isn't much help to you right now, but keep checking back.

Adding to this, they are shown with the day added - so an egg abandoned with 5d will show in the AP as 6d. But the day isn't truly added until the egg is picked up.

Thank you! : D

I just tried it with my male Dark-Myst and that didn't work either. I wonder if the breed is glitchy in general.

And I tried it with a Dark-Myst mature hatchling and THAT didn't work. Incredible...

And I tried it with a Dark-Myst mature hatchling and THAT didn't work. Incredible...

I didn't think any of the potions worked on hatchlings? You get an error with a tombstone and lose the potion.