Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Can dark green alts be male as well as female?

Of course. J8Xc0

Share this post


Link to post

Can light Lumina dragons be obtained from the cave during night time? 

 

Just found one so yes, they can. :P Not sure how it's shining in the sunlight when the sun isn't out!

Edited by Aqub

Share this post


Link to post

hasprecogchanged.PNG.97996229ab28b6b0bc36d390df2459d3.PNG

 

the precog bsa seems to have changed, earlier you could precog influenced eggs and s1 hatchlings too i believe, now you can't

 

(also, it's spelled 'infuenced' instead of influenced, and the bsa prompt still says to select an egg or hatchling)

Share this post


Link to post

The spelling was noted in another thread.

 

But that is a bit of a pain.... Then again - we can check our logs to see which way; it does potentially save an Aeon.

 

I have fat BUTTONS on my BSA pages...

 

361613033_Image1.png.7d08109cea25873c1281cbdd78471af1.png

Share this post


Link to post

Turns out this is the influence text instead of precog text

Share this post


Link to post

Hey! Dumb question maybe, but recently I decided to breed and hatch for alt vine dragons.

 

TROUBLE is that I am finding it MUCH harder to tell if I have alts on vines than, say, blacks or Undines.

 

HELP PLEASE! 

Share this post


Link to post

MK, thanks, @Ruby Eyes

 

Like as far as I can tell the differences at S1 are pretty minor.... just a difference in color, and a slight one at that?
 

How can you tell so easily? Is there something I am missing.

Share this post


Link to post

The yellow is more gold on the alts, but depending on your monitor it can be really hard to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

The yellow is more gold on the alts, but depending on your monitor it can be really hard to tell.

Hmmm... so what I MAY need to do is raise them to stage two, then if I am unsure ( Whent he different colored flowers appear.

Share this post


Link to post

If you have them both unlocked, comparing with the Encyclopedia page may help. But yeah, it's also monitor quality - contrast and brightness, mostly.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to change writing size on the mobile version? 

I wanted to change some colours and the letter size of my signature but I currently dont have access to a computer. 

Doesn't seem like it's possible, but maybe I'm just missing out on something..

Share this post


Link to post

When do the eggs "flip over"  in the biomes? Is it only on the hour?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, AislinnSi said:

When do the eggs "flip over"  in the biomes? Is it only on the hour?

On the hour all un-claimed egg are destroyed (or possibly just hidden, I've never checked) and a large new batch is added in. Every five minutes a small new batch is added in at the 'front' where they can be seen, without getting rid of existing eggs.

 

This behaviour is most obvious early in a holiday drop when the biomes are often emptied and you can actually see that new eggs appear in a previously empty biome.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, nordana said:

Is there a way to change writing size on the mobile version? 

I wanted to change some colours and the letter size of my signature but I currently dont have access to a computer. 

Doesn't seem like it's possible, but maybe I'm just missing out on something..

 

I've yet to find this too. So far, I don't think it's a thing we can do :(

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, FiveSix said:

On the hour all un-claimed egg are destroyed (or possibly just hidden, I've never checked) and a large new batch is added in. Every five minutes a small new batch is added in at the 'front' where they can be seen, without getting rid of existing eggs.

 

This behaviour is most obvious early in a holiday drop when the biomes are often emptied and you can actually see that new eggs appear in a previously empty biome.

Thank you for the answer! 😊

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@nordana @RealWilliamShakespeare

For different font sizes, while on mobile:

[size=n]text[/size]

Instead of n, enter a number from 1 to 8. The regular font size appears to be somewhere between 3 and 4.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

[size=6]example[/size]

example

 

For colored text:

[color=color]text[/color]

Entering a hex code for a color is also possible.

[color=red]example 1[/color]

[color=#464ae1]example 2[/color]

example 1

example 2

Edited by Mewtie

Share this post


Link to post

If I wanted to make a cute little drawing of several DC Dragons and place it in my signature, would I have to PM all of the spriters to get permission to draw and display their dragons?

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, HopSketch said:

If I wanted to make a cute little drawing of several DC Dragons and place it in my signature, would I have to PM all of the spriters to get permission to draw and display their dragons?

 

Check here first, most of the artists (I think) have filled this out to show what they do and don't allow and if they require PMs first:

 

 

29 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Will bolt prevent a hatchie from gendering?

 

Nope. 

Share this post


Link to post

If I breed a pair (Floret x Floral-Crowned in this case) where the other dragon is a Floret, will the pair always give a Floret egg of the same color? I'm trying to get a golden one from the pairing in the parentheses, but they gave a purple one instead, and now I'm wondering if there's a possibility that they'll produce a golden one eventually.

Share this post


Link to post

In theory, you should be able to get either, I think.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.