4 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I need a little help, please?

should've precog works on hatchling?

the hatch has 6 days and 23 hours

and shows me this:

iqKnqD3.jpg

what I'm doing wrong?

thank you!

It shouldn't matter for valentines breeds - they are always fixed genders, so you can know just from what the breed is. I guess 'gendered hatchie' trumps 'valentines breed' in terms of which error message shows up.

1 hour ago, FiveSix said:

It shouldn't matter for valentines breeds - they are always fixed genders, so you can know just from what the breed is. I guess 'gendered hatchie' trumps 'valentines breed' in terms of which error message shows up.

I feel so silly now!

I totally forgot about the fixed gender (only for this hatch!) XD

Thank you!

24 minutes ago, Chatdweeb said:

Can valentines breed with christmases?

I just tried several pairs, and every single one of them refused.

They can, but they'll refuse when they're out of season. You'll have to try them during Christmas breeding season or during Valentine breeding season. :)

24 minutes ago, Chatdweeb said:

Can valentines breed with christmases?

I just tried several pairs, and every single one of them refused.

They can, but only during their respective breeding periods. It's not christmas breeding or valentine breeding time right now, so they have nothing to give you right now.

It will turn Pink when it lands on your scroll (assuming your scroll is coded for Pink Sweetlings).

1 minute ago, Terces said:

It will turn Pink when it lands on your scroll (assuming your scroll is coded for Pink Sweetlings).

Thanks

On 2/16/2019 at 4:32 AM, purplehaze said:

Have you tried a hard refresh?

No, Fiona said in the news thread that there is just the one badge.

Thank you! For me though, I only got the badge using the google chrome browser. Bit odd, really.

12 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

Did the Duotone Dragon Egg get a new Sprite? I don't remember the highlight on it.

Huh, you're right, that pink stripe is fresh! (compare wiki image to encyclopedia image)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

11 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

Did the Duotone Dragon Egg get a new Sprite? I don't remember the highlight on it.

Hmm, maybe?  or my monitor is being weird.  It always had 3 stripes but the one looks more pink than purple now.

dultone.png

dultone2.png

Compared to the Wiki Entry, the Egg Sprite looks different. Colours are more intense and the highlight, and the Shape of the egg a bit as well.

I copy these things as they come out; I have a database. I copied my egg from TJ's post and it looks like the one in the wiki; always has.

11 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Do the adults look different?

Comparing Encyclopedia with the wiki, I'd say nope.

The new egg (besides the color changes) looks more 3D and less flat to me than the old one did, so maybe the Spriter and/or TJ simply wanted to give it a small update.

Is there any lineage / trade thread for common mate from holidays?

@olympe and @Ruby Eyes

I got a bunch of pretty valentine checkers this year.  Most of which I won't be able to continue (like this Rosebud).  I will check out the Special Release and the Holiday Kin thread for my luck. Thank you both. :)

I was busy during valentines and I wanted to check out the other paths of the Valentine Visual Novel game... but then I noticed that I can't access it anymore! Will it be hosted again? Or by a different user? :(