Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Am I missing something on Ion's route for the event? It's considerably shorter than Olivia's route (the only other one I've done) and no matter what choices I pick Ion has a negative-looking reaction on day 7 before the route ends.

I don't recall what I did, but I made it to the dance with Ion, so...

I'm glitching on the event. I finished the baking class, got asked to the dance. Got "The end" screen, and it just hangs there, and doesn't advance. If I go out and back in I have to repeat day 7 all over again. I've done that 3 times, trying to advance the game and it just keeps going with "The End" and day 7 coming back up if I leave the page.  Suggestions?

17 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

I'm glitching on the event. I finished the baking class, got asked to the dance. Got "The end" screen, and it just hangs there, and doesn't advance. If I go out and back in I have to repeat day 7 all over again. I've done that 3 times, trying to advance the game and it just keeps going with "The End" and day 7 coming back up if I leave the page.  Suggestions?

There should be a "Reset Progress" button at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

There should be a "Reset Progress" button at the bottom.

And then I'd have to redo all 7 days again? 😖 

27 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

And then I'd have to redo all 7 days again? 😖 

Yes, that's the general idea. This way, you can play through all available story lines.

Edited by olympe

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't recall what I did, but I made it to the dance with Ion, so...

At this point I've selected every option. Not every combination, but I know what options to avoid (scaring the rabbits, etc). I still haven't made it to the dance with Ion. I'm sure I'm just missing something, but the most intuitive path seems to end in rejection.

I have a question... sorry, if it sounds stupid. I couldn't find the question in the forum. I haven't been on dragoncave for a while because of many things keeping me busy. Remembered, it's Valentine's day (made it to the dance first go) and came to get the new dragons. Now I found loads of dragons if mine having been named by someone... not me. Was there a change in the side that I missed that allows naming unnamed dragons of other users? Have I been hackeed just so that someone could name my dragons? Nothing else seems to be different.
Again, I am sorry for a maybe stupid question, but this really surprised me....

4 minutes ago, shirubaaneko said:

I have a question... sorry, if it sounds stupid. I couldn't find the question in the forum. I haven't been on dragoncave for a while because of many things keeping me busy. Remembered, it's Valentine's day (made it to the dance first go) and came to get the new dragons. Now I found loads of dragons if mine having been named by someone... not me. Was there a change in the side that I missed that allows naming unnamed dragons of other users? Have I been hackeed just so that someone could name my dragons? Nothing else seems to be different.
Again, I am sorry for a maybe stupid question, but this really surprised me....

There is no mechanic to allow this - I'd recommend changing your password. Either you forgot that you named them, or someone else has logged into your account.

4 minutes ago, FiveSix said:

There is no mechanic to allow this - I'd recommend changing your password. Either you forgot that you named them, or someone else has logged into your account.

Thank you for the answer and advice. I've changed my password. Trying to think really hard whether I named the dragons. Though some names don't make sense to me, I hope it's just that.

1 hour ago, shirubaaneko said:

Thank you for the answer and advice. I've changed my password. Trying to think really hard whether I named the dragons. Though some names don't make sense to me, I hope it's just that.

I sometimes look at my dragon names and think "What was I thinking when I named it that!" so maybe it made sense to you at the time. 

It really seems unlikely that someone would hack into an account just to name some dragons.  Could happen, I guess, but I don't know why anyone would go to the trouble. 

Probably a stupid question, but here it goes: Lets say I want to PM a Mod/Admin about something, how can I do that? I just can't find member/group list or whatever it called here!

Edited by Helel

2 hours ago, Helel said:

Probably a stupid question, but here it goes: Lets say I want to PM a Mod/Admin about something, how can I do that? I just can't find member/group list or whatever it called here!

Go to the Ask-a-Mod section of the forum. Each of them has a thread and you can link a PM from the first post. (You can search users in the search up top but not on mobile devices.)

https://forums.dragcave.net/forum/38-ask-a-mod/

Edited by Lagie

2 hours ago, Helel said:

You can use the search function on the forum to show a list of moderators - go to search members, and filter it to only include moderators for a list of mods.

295543656_membersearch.png.424d11042d9116bb013686a5d495efde.png

Edited by Kaini

19 minutes ago, Kaini said:

You can use the search function on the forum to show a list of moderators - go to search members, and filter it to only include moderators for a list of mods.

295543656_membersearch.png.424d11042d9116bb013686a5d495efde.png

Ah, so it's in Search, silly me xD Thanks!

I just checked my 'breed limit' and noticed only GON and the 'tree' are listed.  All holidays (Xmas, Valentine, Halloween) are gone.  I tried refreshing, log in / log back on DC; closed browser, re-open browser and re-login / used a different browser.  All didn't solve the problem.  Anyone else having the same issue?

4 minutes ago, QVic said:

I just checked my 'breed limit' and noticed only GON and the 'tree' are listed.  All holidays (Xmas, Valentine, Halloween) are gone.  I tried refreshing, log in / log back on DC; closed browser, re-open browser and re-login / used a different browser.  All didn't solve the problem.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Halloween doesn't have limits.  Christmas and Valentines only show while the eggs are dropping.  So, it's a little unusual for the v-day eggs to be gone already, but it is normal.

Edit: just checked and the limit is still being enforced so it's just the list.

Edited by DragonLady86

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

Halloween doesn't have limits.  Christmas and Valentines only show while the eggs are dropping.  So, it's a little unusual for the v-day eggs to be gone already, but it is normal.

Thanks.  It would be nice to have it shown year round.  I mean, it doesn't hurt.  Any reason why it only shows during Christmas / Valentine dropping period?

2 minutes ago, QVic said:

Thanks.  It would be nice to have it shown year round.  I mean, it doesn't hurt.  Any reason why it only shows during Christmas / Valentine dropping period?

It originally disappeared when we were allowed to collect bred versions.  (originally the limits were 2 period not just 2 CB)  Because the cave didn't distinguish between bred and CB so only the new eggs were allowed.  So it would only have that years, then it would be taken down once the eggs were adults so that people could get bred ones the following year. The list started coming back with the intro to the Holiday biome and the ability to get CBs of older species. (with coding updated so the cave CAN tell if it came from a biome or not.) So I assume it's so you can see what you have/still need and isn't considered necessary the rest of the year.

I haven’t gotten the event badge yet? Even though I have played the game 3-4 time now. I haven’t seen anyone else mention this bug/problem yet, so I don’t know?

any ideas?

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I haven’t gotten the event badge yet? Even though I have played the game 3-4 time now. I haven’t seen anyone else mention this bug/problem yet, so I don’t know?

any ideas?

Have you tried a hard refresh?

5 hours ago, Chatdweeb said:

Is there some special bonus for finishing all the routes in the event?

No, Fiona said in the news thread that there is just the one badge.

Lots of 2019 Valentine eggs abandoned go there if you need some.

I need a little help, please?

should've precog works on hatchling?

the hatch has 6 days and 23 hours

and shows me this:

iqKnqD3.jpg

what I'm doing wrong?

thank you!