Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I can’t seem to find the thread to post in if we accidentally influenced an egg incorrectly and need to ask for someone’s help to teleport and erase the influence. I thought it was under Site Discussion but no luck. Can anyone provide a thread link? Thanks in advance. 

Thank you herk, and to fuzz for saving the day! ^_^

deleted

Edited by missy_

Did TJ increase the refusal rates at some point?  It seems as though at least 1/4 to 1/3 of my breeding attempts ends in a refusal, which is fairly frustrating, since several have been for the upcoming holiday (and yes, I do know that refusals don't play during that time, but I need non-holiday offspring as mates for already-established holiday dragons).

I don't think he did so specifically. It just "feels" like there's a certain "ratio" of refusals, and with usage of Fertility, that ratio got severely out of whack.

So, get yourself more Purples.

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I don't think he did so specifically. It just "feels" like there's a certain "ratio" of refusals, and with usage of Fertility, that ratio got severely out of whack.

So, get yourself more Purples.

I have some purples (not a lot, but some), but I didn't realize they helped reduce refusal, just increased the chances of an egg between mates that do get on.  New thing learned, thank you!

10 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

I have some purples (not a lot, but some), but I didn't realize they helped reduce refusal, just increased the chances of an egg between mates that do get on.  New thing learned, thank you!

The refusal reduction was added here:

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The refusal reduction was added here:

Awesome!  Thank you again, and I will keep this in mind for the future.  I'll have to create a couple new mates for some Valentine's dragons, but hopefully I'll get them done in time.  :)

Is anyone else having trouble viewing lineages?

For some reason I can only see up to 11 generations back and it just cuts off at the 11th as though they were 1G

Ex: If I view a 22G I can only see up until 11G or 46G only goes back to 35G

I've checked different dragons and get the same result.

Also tried changing browsers and clearing my cache but it didn't change anything.

I noticed this happening last night and was hoping it'd go away (or someone else would post about it >.>;) but no such luck.

Edited by Mochi

7 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Is anyone else having trouble viewing lineages?

For some reason I can only see up to 11 generations back and it just cuts off at the 11th as though they were 1G

Ex: If I view a 22G I can only see up until 11G or 46G only goes back to 35G

I've checked different dragons and get the same result.

Also tried changing browsers and clearing my cache but it didn't change anything.

I noticed this happening last night and was hoping it'd go away (or someone else would post about it >.>;) but no such luck.

You can only EVER see 12 gens total - more doesn't fit on the screen ;)

It has always been that way, for more you need to click on the ancestors individually.

3 minutes ago, Herk said:

You can only EVER see 12 gens total - more doesn't fit on the screen ;)

It has always been that way, for more you need to click on the ancestors individually.

Oh really? o.o
How odd, I used to be able to just scroll to the right to see them all o.o

Well now I just feel silly

Thanks for the reply!

Stone dragons appear to be missing from lineages... names (or codes if not named) show up but not the picture.

image.png.6a70e409a223695c94fac89b445b281b.png

Mine are doing the same thing. Odd!

B6nXI4n.jpg?1

On 1/25/2019 at 3:11 AM, relaks said:

Hey, so I have a little question regarding reporting on the trading hub. Right now when you're going to report, there's a message that says that you should just report someone whose 'wants' doesn't help clarify what they want (I guess this is where all the direct communication and such would enter, that's another debate). But can't you report a trade where the trader is listing something false on their 'haves'? I saw a trade yesterday where someone was saying they had a CB gold and wanted xx on exchange... and it wasn't a CB gold at all. It was rather messy.

Granted, if you offer on a trade it's up to you to make sure they are offering what they say, but newbies won't know about dishonest people, or sometimes you're in a hurry and don't look. These kinds of misleading and false statements are hust disgusting to me, and honestly I was going to report the trade. But when I clicked on the report button, it said I should just report if the 'wants' are against the rules.

Is it okay to report when someone is lying though?

Oh my god, this is literally why I came to this thread xD

5 hours ago, missy_ said:

Mine are doing the same thing. Odd!

B6nXI4n.jpg?1

The image name

25 minutes ago, bloodyneptune said:

will just have "ad" in there. It will settle down. Try with no ad blocker and you'll see.

26 minutes ago, bloodyneptune said:

Well, bear in mind - as someone said already - that it may not be a deliberate lie; people may just not know the terminology. But just don't offer on it.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, bear in mind - as someone said already - that it may not be a deliberate lie; people may just not know the terminology. But just don't offer on it.

I tried finding them on here just in case thats what was going on. At one point I wished we could offer named hatchling, so offer something named "hey thats not CB" just in case they dont know.

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That's quite brilliant ! Try it !

You can only name parents of something you trade, as you cannot offer named hatchlings, sadly.

Oh DAMN. It was a whiz while it lasted ! :D

1 minute ago, Cyberr said:

What is IOU? I see this acronym everywhere and I have no clue what is it XD

I owe you. You give me an egg or hatchie and IOU one in return later.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I owe you. You give me an egg or hatchie and IOU one in return later.

Thank you very much!

Do we usually have a January release?  I've been watching and keeping my scroll relatively unlock (having 1 egg slot count right? :D)