Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Doesn't look like it, no. sad.gif

I have one of those, too - because I don't collect dinos.

Edited by olympe

Pretty much random.

I just had a Dragon Ocimum in my alpine. I went to pick it up. I got page not found. I tried again, twice (it appeared when I refreshed.) - same effect. Then I refreshed again and it has gone and I still don't have it. Glitch ?

More weirdness; 20 minutes later I went back and there were TWO ingredients in Alpine - got them. Went to Desert where there was another yummy - - and another page not found.

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations: search dragcave net halloween 15 get 1738419194

AND - I am egg locked; someone just sent me a transfer so I clicked it to look at the lineage (MIGHT drop something, you know xd.png) - and it seems to think I can accept it.... No "you are overloaded" or anything... Refreshed and hardrefreshed - I COULD still take it, it seems... but NOT one from the AP. THAT knows I am egg-locked.

I am NOT trying to take it in case I lose something, but... BIG glitch (I checked my trophy and it agrees I am locked biggrin.gif)

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have a small question, this is my first halloween with Dragon Cave and I was wondering as I have some dragons I want to try for zombies with should I kill them now or wait until halloween and kill them and then revive them immediately?

Killing time doesn't matter (as long as it's within 2 weeks of Halloween because after 2 weeks the Revive option disappears). Time of revival needs to be on Halloween for zombifying.

I have a small question, this is my first halloween with Dragon Cave and I was wondering as I have some dragons I want to try for zombies with should I kill them now or wait until halloween and kill them and then revive them immediately?

It is possible that the dragon you are killing dodges your knife, and then you have to wait 24 hours to kill it, so there is a certain advantage to doing it a few days in advance.

If I have a potion that works on a dragon species, can I use the potion on the hatchling? smile.gif

Potions seem to be very specifically targeted - I am guessing (although uncertain) you need an adult of that species. There's no harm in brewing it and seeing if you can use it on the hatchie, though.

If I have a potion that works on a dragon species, can I use the potion on the hatchling? smile.gif

No. I made the lumina potion and it told me I have no luminas. I have only one lumina hatchie, no adults.

I'm trying to pick up a little plant with red flowers (in Volcano), and get the same error every time this little plant appears:

===

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

Search dragcave.net: halloween 15 get 164166006

===

Anyone have any idea what I can do about that? Or is it a glitch?

I'm trying to pick up a little plant with red flowers (in Volcano), and get the same error every time this little plant appears:

===

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

===

Probably a glitch; a few people have reported it in another thread, along with a couple of other event glitches.

Might want to try relogging, clearing cache + cookies etc., and if it still shows up just keep trying to grab it until it goes away. Somebody in the other thread reported it taking three tries to grab the glitched ingredient.

===

Other things to try:

===

You aren't alone.

there's a thread:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171526

Anyone know why I keep on getting the trick or treats Sprite, keep on coming, I haven't got a single ingredient to make ye potions sad.gif

Do I have to log out maybe?

Edited by DinoDragon174

Anyone know why I keep on getting the trick or treats Sprite, keep on coming, I haven't got a single ingredient in o make potions sad.gif

Are you going to the individual biomes? That's where you'll find the potion ingredients.

Anyone know why I keep on getting the trick or treats Sprite, keep on coming, I haven't got a single ingredient to make ye potions sad.gif

Are you using an ad blocker. I had to turn mine on to have any hope of catching AP eggs, but have to turn it off when I go to the cave looking for ingredients. Otherwise nothing shows up for me.

@Fuzzbucket - If you actually try to do the transfer it'll tell you you're locked. No biggie. I've seen that before.

@Dark - Makes no difference. Actually, for next year, the best thing to do is try to do your kills exactly two weeks to the day before the 31st, early in the day. Then when Halloween comes you log in as early in the day as possible and do the revive attempts. Then when the two week timer runs out on the last of them that same day, you can do a fresh batch of five to kill and revive-attempt immediately. That way you get 10 adult shots instead of just 5. You can also get a bunch of zombie hatchies by fogging hatchlings until they die by just letting the timer run out on them while fogged. There's no limit to how many dead things you can have on your scroll per se, or to your revive attempts, only to the use of the Kill action.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Quick question: if a regular dragon is bred during Halloween and multi clutches, can more than one of the bred eggs be kept?

Quick question: if a regular dragon is bred during Halloween and multi clutches, can more than one of the bred eggs be kept?

Regular dragons can no longer multiclutch (haven't been able to for years).

When they could multiclutch, the rules were the same as holidays: only one from the clutch could be selected to be kept.

No. You can only keep one (but I think you can have more than one from the clutch if by some miracle someone you know picks another up from the AP and sends it to you!).

Missed the 'regular' dragon part! xd.png

Edited by Lagie

Hi, my friend has an account on DC. However, her friend created a scroll, and then promptly lost interest in it. Now my friend is managing the other friend's scroll, as well as her own. It states in the Terms and Conditions that you can only create one scroll, and they did not say anything about managing scrolls. I would like to know whether this is allowed, as both of us do not wish to have her scroll burned.

I think that's overstepping the allowances regarding what someone can do with another person's account. You can trade/gift, and you can add to fansites, but actually going in there to do stuff? That's not allowed.

Edit: Trading/Gifting is between you and that friend, of course. No gifting/trading other people's dragons on their behalf. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

Hi, my friend has an account on DC. However, her friend created a scroll, and then promptly lost interest in it. Now my friend is managing the other friend's scroll, as well as her own. It states in the Terms and Conditions that you can only create one scroll, and they did not say anything about managing scrolls. I would like to know whether this is allowed, as both of us do not wish to have her scroll burned.

I've actually seen this exact situation before. Both players were well-known on DC and it was clear neither was a multi. One was busy IRL and didn't have time to play, and the other managed both scrolls. The one managing both was burned.

I would strongly suggest your friend stick to her own scroll and leave the inactive one alone.

No, it is not allowed. Players need to play their own scroll.