Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I'm a little confused (and sad) - did it always used to be that temporarily held eggs counted toward egg limits, even though you can only keep one of them? I just bred two pairs in parallel so I could be prepared in case one of them went mono-culture breeding on me, and I lost the entire second clutch (setting me back an entire year, possibly more if it mono-cultures on me next year).

 

Was I just misinformed and the whole clutch has always counted to the egg limits, or has this changed?

 

As far as I remember a multiclutch always counted towards your limit. 

Sorry to hear you lost a whole batch :( 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

 

 

@purplehaze maybe a cache issue? If you didn't spend any and reached your limit every week you should have been at non-glitched 3200 the time you posted 

Or maybe I'm just crazy? XD 

Share this post


Link to post

OK, thank you very much for the information, friends. I thought I remembered people getting over their egg limit with held eggs and then still being able to breed to keep, but I guess what I'm remembering must just be the first part. I guess this is what I get for being misinformed.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Your scroll is hidden. Maybe you hid it just when it last updated your status. As far as I'm aware, the dcrecords site may be made by TJ, but it's still using the API, which grants no access to hidden scrolls.

It is now, but it wasn't when I posted, though my post got bit by my spellcheck, which meant it said something rather odd..

 

Also, though, if it showed anything, it shouldn't have shown no adults at all!

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

OK, thank you very much for the information, friends. I thought I remembered people getting over their egg limit with held eggs and then still being able to breed to keep, but I guess what I'm remembering must just be the first part. I guess this is what I get for being misinformed.

Well, it only used to be possible if you bred during lag, and several breeding results were worked on at practically the same time. Even without multi-clutches. (I once got 7 eggs this way when we still had a limit of 4+1, all of them bred during the hourly lag.) It doesn't work any more, though, and hasn't for a while.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know what this error code for the forums is??

 

2S119/1

 

I couldn’t access my account this morning for a while and it kept giving me the error code. I thought I’d been banned for a second 😧

Share this post


Link to post

When, DC time, do I have to catch a Solstice for it being blue-winged? :(

 

I caught one past 6am in the morning but it turned out coloured....

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Belisar said:

When, DC time, do I have to catch a Solstice for it being blue-winged? :(

 

I caught one past 6am in the morning but it turned out coloured....

 

It not when you catch it, but when its bred.

 

Quote

Egg hatches into a Blue-wing adult if bred between 6:00 EST and 17:59 EST. Egg hatches into a Colorful adult if bred between 18:00 EST and 5:59 EST.

 

Share this post


Link to post

If I CATCH it in the Holiday Biome then I think it should work too?

Or don't they exist CB anymore?

 

The Wiki does not include the Holiday biome info so far and sometimes is not too accurate either. That's why I would not rely too much on it and prefer information outside the wiki. ^^

 

 

 

 

Edited by Belisar

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Belisar said:

If I CATCH it in the Holiday Biome then I think it should work too?

Or don't they exist CB anymore?

 

The Wiki does not include the Holiday biome info so far

 

CB Solstices are rosy-winged only. (according to the wiki)

Share this post


Link to post

According to the wiki, blunas are water-serpents too. ;) which they aren't. So I'd like a verification IN-cave :3

Edited by Belisar

Share this post


Link to post

I've seen at least two people asking for CB Blue wing Solstice, is that possible now ?? all original  CB Solstice had Rosy wings  and only day BRED could have  blue wings.

Did that change with the new Holiday Biome?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Belisar said:

According to the wiki, blunas are water-serpents too. ;) which they aren't. So I'd like a verification IN-cave :3

Only bred ones are blue.  Originally ALL bred were supposed to be blue, they changed it when everyone had a fit the year after when the blue ones appeared with no prior warning and ruined everyone's lineage plans.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Only bred ones are blue.  Originally ALL bred were supposed to be blue, they changed it when everyone had a fit the year after when the blue ones appeared with no prior warning and ruined everyone's lineage plans.

yeah, me among them, and I wouldn't drop my rosys for a blue wing CB .was just curious

Share this post


Link to post

As fearit gets overlooked as an Edit: . I don't see, why the blue winged ones should not exist CB lore-wise. 

Also it is kind of sad. :( To never be able to get a CB blue winged one, just because you got your original set in the wrong time window. ESPECIALLY when it was not meant to be in the first place.... 

 

Can't we please have CB blues again too, @TJ09? I mean, that was what the Holiday biome was for right? To get all what once has thought to be lost forever? ;)

 

Edit: am I going crazy? XD Were there no original blue ones back in 2013? I could have sworn there were some???

Edited by Belisar

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Belisar said:

As fearit gets overlooked as an Edit: . I don't see, why the blue winged ones should not exist CB lore-wise. 

Also it is kind of sad. :( To never be able to get a CB blue winged one, just because you got your original set in the wrong time window. ESPECIALLY when it was not meant to be in the first place.... 

 

Can't we please have CB blues again too, @TJ09? I mean, that was what the Holiday biome was for right? To get all what once has thought to be lost forever? ;)

we NEVER had cb blue ones.  The blue ones appeared the year after they were released and before we had a hoilday biome.  If you want cb blues ones, make a post in suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post

There were no original blue CBs ever. The first blue ones appeared the following year when the originals were bred. All bred ones were intended to be blue, but Odeen and TJ relented and allowed ones bred in the night hours to be rosy.

Share this post


Link to post

You were too fast for my EDIT Dragon Lady xD

 

I could have sworn on life and death that I saw CB blue winged ones in lineages! Otherwise I would never had asked. And I don't always trust the Wiki, hence asking here. And when I only get wiki quotes, which I don't trust, of course I keep asking. ;)

 

Okaaaays then thank you guys!! :D Another mystery solved!! XD

Share this post


Link to post

Totally curious question. As of right now, how many dragon breeds do we have total? I know in another day or so we shall have one more added to the roster, but am I correct to say that the total number is 222 dragon species? (Dinos, chickens, etc) included?

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Totally curious question. As of right now, how many dragon breeds do we have total? I know in another day or so we shall have one more added to the roster, but am I correct to say that the total number is 222 dragon species? (Dinos, chickens, etc) included?

Yes, the total number of unique breeds stands at 222 right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yes, the total number of unique breeds stands at 222 right now. 

Sweet! Thanks! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post

So, hate to be the one to point it out, but just noticed that my grown Christmas dragons (from this year) are capable of breeding . . .

 

Edit:  Just the first grown one, actually.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tiny_gremlin said:

So, hate to be the one to point it out, but just noticed that my grown Christmas dragons (from this year) are capable of breeding . . .

 

Edit:  Just the first grown one, actually.

 

Same, my first grown christmas dragon can breed.

 

This is weird.

Share this post


Link to post

Just checked mine and the four adults I have so far can't breed for another 2 days. What is going on? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post

Which brees was it for you? My newly grown Garlands can breed. The other ones cannot. They were not the first to grew up actually!

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.