Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

If TJ follows the pattern of the previous two years, yes, it should.

Thanks!

Regarding password: I would contact TJ. If you got a raffle email correctly I don't see why you wouldn't be getting an email now. (Congrats, by the way!)

Thanks!

Regarding password: I would contact TJ. If you got a raffle email correctly I don't see why you wouldn't be getting an email now. (Congrats, by the way!)

Thank you! I never got breed it because I wanted to wait and if I liked this years, cross it with the Prize; can't do that now! xd.png I find my situation a little odd myself, everyone's opinion is welcome as well, please do not be shy!

EDIT: So I feel like a massive newb/terrible person. Right after I e-mailed TJ, I switched my browser back to Firefox where the password to Dragon Cave was still saved and it logged me right in. Now I have to go apologize to TJ... Thanks all of you for the assistance! Even when I'm not around the community as much as I used to, I still remember fondly how helpful and amazing everyone here is!

Edited by Agwyn

Thank you! I never got breed it because I wanted to wait and if I liked this years, cross it with the Prize; can't do that now!  xd.png  I find my situation a little odd myself, everyone's opinion is welcome as well, please do not be shy! 

EDIT: So I feel like a massive newb/terrible person. Right after I e-mailed TJ, I switched my browser back to Firefox where the password to Dragon Cave was still saved and it logged me right in. Now I have to go apologize to TJ... Thanks all of you for the assistance! Even when I'm not around the community as much as I used to, I still remember fondly how helpful and amazing everyone here is!

Glad you got in! For future reference, if the site won't send you an email, there's nothing much left that TJ can do, AFAIK. For security reasons, if you don't know the email attached to your account, TJ won't touch it - and if the site can't reach you for a password, then TJ having it resend you your password shouldn't work either. =o

Now that you're in, make sure you check your account settings and make sure your email is a valid one!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Glad you got in! For future reference, if the site won't send you an email, there's nothing much left that TJ can do, AFAIK. For security reasons, if you don't know the email attached to your account, TJ won't touch it - and if the site can't reach you for a password, then TJ having it resend you your password shouldn't work either. =o

Now that you're in, make sure you check your account settings and make sure your email is a valid one!

See I was basing this off the site I admin on where, when we get a situation like this we do IP matching; comparing last known IP of the user to the IP where the email situated from. Its not perfect, but again smaller user base of only a few thousand. I totally understand why he would and I can support his stance. Thanks again!

Is anyone else having trouble with the trick-or-treating game? I keep getting the same items over and over and over again. They won't go away. I logged out and came back in and it's still doing it. After a while, it switched, so I now have three items, but it's really frustrating to see that spider over and over again. I already caught him! *swats at him*

Try a hard refresh, maybe? ctrl + F5

If not, clearing cookies should hopefully do the trick!

Looks like whatever it is, it eventually does clear off when it's really time for the next treat to appear. In the meantime, it just keeps showing me the treat. Not sure if my OS/version of safari/etc might play a role. I have Mavericks, Safari 7.1.6 (I tried 8, disliked it, am avoiding having to try it again), and the no-ad subscription. But it doesn't loo like it's stopping me from collecting treats, so I'll just put up with the ones I've already collected hanging out for a while. smile.gif

May I ask how many (in total) there are of the green-flamed Desipis spriter alt? Because shorly after midnight, I saw 2nd gen PB Desipis eggs in the AP that had these spriter alts for *both* parents. I thought spriters were allowed to have only one alt? blink.gif

May I ask how many (in total) there are of the green-flamed Desipis spriter alt? Because shorly after midnight, I saw 2nd gen PB Desipis eggs in the AP that had these spriter alts for *both* parents. I thought spriters were allowed to have only one alt? blink.gif

I think it as many as they have that year, I know many of the Halloween artists at least have multiple ones.

I don't know the number for the green desipis, but in general, it's usually how many ever cbs they have when TJ changes it. It would be nice if Halloweens were limited to two to match the other holidays or to seven to match the max egg limit, but whatever. xP

To answer your question, I have 40 male adults, 40 female adults, 3 male frozen hatchlings, 3 female frozen hatchlings, and 3 ungendered frozen hatchlings.

So, in total, there are 89 adults of the green alt Desipises, 9 of which are frozen hatchies smile.gif

Spriter's alts are for all CBs the spriter obtains of that breed, the exception being the Pumpkin alts which were added ex post facto; there are a few 2nd gen alts of those.

Edited by PieMaster

Looks like whatever it is, it eventually does clear off when it's really time for the next treat to appear. In the meantime, it just keeps showing me the treat. Not sure if my OS/version of safari/etc might play a role. I have Mavericks, Safari 7.1.6 (I tried 8, disliked it, am avoiding having to try it again), and the no-ad subscription. But it doesn't loo like it's stopping me from collecting treats, so I'll just put up with the ones I've already collected hanging out for a while. smile.gif

For what it's worth, someone in the news thread was having issues with the Mac + Safari combo for the potion minigame. That combo might just not play well with the event at all, sorry.

Last year I bred my CB Halloween dragons and they had 4 eggs in their multiclutch. Just bred a pair this year (different pair but both holiday) and they produced 3 eggs. Is there a range on multiclutch sizes? Thanks!

Last year I bred my CB Halloween dragons and they had 4 eggs in their multiclutch. Just bred a pair this year (different pair but both holiday) and they produced 3 eggs. Is there a range on multiclutch sizes? Thanks!

Yes, holiday dragons can breed anywhere from 1 to 4 eggs. Most of mine this year so far have given three.

I found 2 potion ingredients not too far apart hours ago. I started looking for more again now but nothing shows up in any of the biomes

eta and I just found one so thought it was fixed, now it's back to no ingredients

Edited by Chaos Rider

I found 2 potion ingredients not too far apart hours ago. I started looking for more again now but nothing shows up in any of the biomes

eta and I just found one so thought it was fixed, now it's back to no ingredients

If one shows up and then you switch biomes, you won't get a new ingredient until you pick up the old one. Make sure you check all the biomes to see if you left an old ingredient behind.

Plus the ingredients don't drop right away one after another. Give it a minute or so between picking up one ingredient and looking for another, or at least 30 seconds. I've found it takes at least 30-60 seconds for another ingredient to drop.

Yes, holiday dragons can breed anywhere from 1 to 4 eggs. Most of mine this year so far have given three.

From 0 to 4 eggs. Last year I actually got a "no egg" from one of my pairings.

I also have gotten tons of the same ingredients over and over. Wondering why some seem rare and other not? Limits the play.

This isn't really a problem. I'm only finding ingredients in the Alpine, and nowhere else. Anyone knows why?

This isn't really a problem. I'm only finding ingredients in the Alpine, and nowhere else. Anyone knows why?

You probably always start searching in the Alpine section. Next time you look, try starting somewhere else? They need a few minutes to show up.

The ingredient you find depends on where you click when it's time for another one to spawn, period, so if you always start in Alpine you're always going to find Alpine ones. And personally I think it's randomized - none seem rarer than the others on a whole, it's just random so overall the drops are even but individual players will probably find some easier to find than others.

Is there a thread to trade Hallowens?

I can't seem to find one

thanks!