Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, Omen said:

Using Firefox and Chrome on PC, the height limit seems to be 258-260px tall. The width limit when using a 1920x1080 screen seems to be 1098-1100px wide. Used paint to measure, hence the inaccuracy.

To add, when adjusting my webpage to the smallest possible size before a sideways scroll bar appears, the signature box area is about 518px wide. Not sure if that's helpful or not.

I don't know how to configure my settings to allow viewing signatures on mobile so I'm not too sure if it changes for other devices.

Thanks! That gives me something to work with. I used to have pinpoint dimensions but I lost those and they probably didn’t fit the new forum design quite so well anyway.

13 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

you can't get zombie eggs.  you viewbomb the eggs to hatch them and then kill the new hatchling with sickness.  So it would work.

Yeah, I know that.

In my experience if you can't add 850+ views by time egg is incuhatchable you have really bad chance at killing the hatch with views. The younger the dragon is on it's natural timer the more chance you have on succeeding.

By getting 4+ or 5+ egg with especially no views, you will at best end up with sick hatchie 

Just a quick question about the raffle; do you get a DC notification if you win?

4 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

Just a quick question about the raffle; do you get a DC notification if you win?

You get an email but I don't remember getting a notification on site.  of course, if your are on site, you could just check.  If you won the egg will be there all month.

Edited by DragonLady86

Which is the best hatcheries to use? By that, I mean which are the high traffic ones? I used to just use EatW, but after that shut down, it feels like eggs take ages to hatch now.

31 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Which is the best hatcheries to use? By that, I mean which are the high traffic ones? I used to just use EatW, but after that shut down, it feels like eggs take ages to hatch now.

I think eggs do just take longer to hatch now, unfortunately.

The most high traffic site is definitely The Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Valley Sherwood and Silvi's lair are about tied for second. (Based on how many total growing items are on each site right now so it may be a bit off because of Halloween.) 

If I need ER eggs to hatch quickly I pretty much just go to the list of clicksites and add them to every clicksite. :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Here are many you could try out. (It might be considered overkill but) I usually go for all except for Pet Hatchery, Dragon Cave Mansion, and Daily Dragon Fix.

Ooof, Allure is my main one now and it takes so long to hatch them >.> I was gonna try and grab some more ER halloweenies to hatch before grabbing this year's new eggs, but I think I'll forego that idea now. Thank you!

Does anybody here remember who collected Marvel (MCU) codes?

The code wish list isn't helpful but I know I've read before (in signatures and profiles) that there are people who are looking for this kind of stuff.

(wasn't sure if this is the right thread or if I should have posted it in the "random scroll help" thread :o)

1 hour ago, Soulsborne said:

Does anybody here remember who collected Marvel (MCU) codes?

The code wish list isn't helpful but I know I've read before (in signatures and profiles) that there are people who are looking for this kind of stuff.

(wasn't sure if this is the right thread or if I should have posted it in the "random scroll help" thread :o)

Lovecats99 is seeking a CB Thor/Hawk/Iron/Drax code, but I don't know if other codes from Marvel/the MCU are welcome. :) Can't recall anyone else, but there are plenty of fans on this forum.

@Dirtytabs Thanks. I guess, I'll just put it up for trade tomorrow (it's a different code than the ones you listed). 😐

Edited by Soulsborne
typo

So, biomes aren't dropping anything.  Do you suppose that we can have an extra few hours into tomorrow that they are dropping?  

Haven't been here in awhile.  My favorite egg hatchery, eatw, seems unavailable.  Can you guys suggest a couple for me?  Thanks bunches.  

Are these silly holiday dragons supposed to refuse each other on Halloween day? <_< I thought it was set so that they didn't.

Never mind. My computer somehow switch time zones on me. -.-

Edited by Evangeline

We are on daylight savings time until Nov 4, which throws things off by an hour.

Related question to the time stuff:

Can you still change the clock in the settings? On the old forum software, you had to adjust your timezone and daylight savings manually.

You can't change it any more. I think it's down to Invision Knowing What We Want.... :(

Speaking of EatW, does anyone know what happened to it? Or did it just go down one day and never come back up?

@KazmirlYes. Last year, during the Winter Holiday Event, there was a vicious viewbombing attack going on. Only this time, it didn't target a couple of scroll, but a whole hatchery. EATW, to be precise. Thereby targeting all scrolls entered into the hatchery. From what I've heard, some eggs were killed within minutes. (Remember, EATW was safe to add your eggs to even when still at the 7 day mark.) Anyway, EATW being taken down was a direct consequence of that attack.

Edited by olympe

Did the AP eggs drop down to 3 days this quickly previous years? I don't remember that happening before, but I could have just forgotten. We're only to the eggs bred Oct 28th and they're already too lowtime to influence. I'm worried the eggs bred on Halloween won't even survive long enough to pick up. Does anyone remember how the timing usually works on that?

Edited by tjekan

It does seem to have been rather speedy.