Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

like being able to move your dragons hacthlings and eggs anywhere on you scroll. i tried dragging my dragons around but that didnt work.

Edited by Eldrad

"Account" => "Change Sort Order" => Click "Custom Sort" on the left, then choose one of the custom sort options on the right side. The first two actually have the drag 'n drop option.

Here's a nooby question from a not new member.

Why are there two types of alt blacks in the encyclopedia, whereas dimorphism is typically in a single section? /late

There are two types of alt black hatchies, sitting and curled, so each has its own encyclopedia entry!

There are two types of alt black hatchies, sitting and curled, so each has its own encyclopedia entry!

Thank you!

It's worth mentioning that the adults in each entry can only be unlocked by viewing adults that grew up from that form of alt - so to unlock the adult sprite in the sitting row, you need to find adults that grew from sitting hatchies, and vice versa curled adults/curled hatchies.

I need some help calculating...

In Europe, we change back the clock this coming Weekend, on the 25th October.

In the USA you change back the clock one week later, on the 1st November.

So it's important, for Halloween breeders especially, to know how the time difference varies this coming week. But I can't seem to get to a clear result with my lowly brain...

Is the time difference one hour more or one hour less than normal, this coming week? Anybody have a better brain than mine? Thanks.

(Being in Switzerland - compared to NY, it's now 6 hours, so will it be 5 hours or 7 hours next week...)

You're UTC +2h right now. Next week, you'll be UTC +1h. NY will still be UTC -4h then. So the time difference is only 5 hours for that one week.

In terms of DC, you should see a Nocturne dragon change from night to day form at 11 o'clock in the morning.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks!

And maybe it would be good to make DC users aware of the difference?

There is still that clock at the top of the cave page, isn't there?

With some setting there is (as far as I know). With the wooden outlook, there isn't.

Any guesses when we'd be told the exact time of Halloween breeding? Most likely it starts on 25th but it'd be nice to know for sure.

Edited by Darth Krande

You can always just fog an egg and look at the timestamp in your action log, or open the cave in a "new private window" (e.g. in Firefox) which shows you the default skin with the default clock.

Any guesses when we'd be told the exact time of Halloween breeding? Most likely it starts on 25th but it'd be nice to know for sure.

As far as I know TJ has never announced it officially ahead of time. The best we can do is base our preparations on what has happened in the past. For at least the past two years it has been the 25th. I think that is as close to sure as we can get.

Will the Portal 2 and other skins get the clock in cave?

Seeing the time is really useful and I hate switching skins just to see it.

Before I do something I will regret....

If I us EQ - and - say - 3 eggs die - does that count as three kills or one? One I can afford. Three I can't....

It doesn't count toward your manual kills at all as far as I know, just like vampire bites or sickness deaths don't.

Edited by Lurhstaap

It doesn't count toward your manual kills at all as far as I know, just like vampire bites or sickness deaths don't.

Bites count for kill. I'll gladly test EQ, since I have no interest in more zombies. Will edit in a moment (but I am nearly positive eq does count...)

Confirmed, EQ does count against kill count tongue.gif I remember it being added to stop people from having 100+ dead eggs on their scrolls.

Sickness and time running out do not count. Bites and any action where you specifically target something with the possibility of death, counts as a kill.

Edited by Thuban

Bites count for kill. I'll gladly test EQ, since I have no interest in more zombies. Will edit in a moment (but I am nearly positive eq does count...)

Thought so (I knew bite counted - that's why I've not bitten in WEEKS !)

Thanks Thu - I MUST get a full set of tombstones !

OK - thanks - how many eggs did you kill, and how many kills did that cost you ? I can afford one, but I have 4 eggs !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thought so (I knew bite counted - that's why I've not bitten in WEEKS !)

Thanks Thu - I MUST get a full set of tombstones !

OK - thanks - how many eggs did you kill, and how many kills did that cost you ? I can afford one, but I have 4 eggs !

Check your messages.

However: eq killed one egg, and only counted against me for one. Its completely one for one, but eq mechanics are funny and unpredictable.

Any chance that Halloween breeding would start tonight? It is the weekend, one week before Halloween, blah blah, blah smile.gif

Any chance that Halloween breeding would start tonight? It is the weekend, one week before Halloween, blah blah, blah smile.gif

It is NOT one week before Hallowe'en. That would be 24th at the earliest, and it has usually been 25th - 7 days of breeding INCLUDING 31st.

It is NOT one week before Hallowe'en. That would be 24th at the earliest

Uh???? Tonight, at midnight, will be the 24th.

Uh???? Tonight, at midnight, will be the 24th.

"Tonight" is - well, today at night - as in sort of after dinner !

Either way, it has always been 25th in the past.