Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

I am fairly sure I am just getting paranoid...

Can someone please confirm seeing/picking up Plated Colossus eggs in the biomes in the last week or so?

Whenever I am hunting I never see one and am starting to get somewhat worried ūüėÖ

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, orphaned said:

 

 

it is the red-railed that made my count 1 ..  

*looks hopeful* red tailed pygmy? *looks at one growing on her scroll with 1.9 days left*

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Ravera said:

I am fairly sure I am just getting paranoid...

Can someone please confirm seeing/picking up Plated Colossus eggs in the biomes in the last week or so?

Whenever I am hunting I never see one and am starting to get somewhat worried ūüėÖ

 

Yep I've seen & avoided clicking on some. I find whenever I'm looking for a breed I want to catch in the biomes, they turn out being harder to catch then when I'm not looking for them ^__^

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

 

 

That is confusing, I'll have to raise some wyrms to see. If it has wyrm in the type, I should think it should count.

 

This is definitely not true about lindwyrms.... So far I think the red-tailed wyrm thing is still up in the air as I've heard it either way (so one of them must be wrong ^^). I'm raising my own pymy wyrm to see but unfortunately can't "hatchie-incubate" it :D

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

The "search by author" option lets you do that.

Well, I'll try again later - but when I ran with that it told me that there was no member by the name of "(phrase I was looking for)*

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, I'll try again later - but when I ran with that it told me that there was no member by the name of "(phrase I was looking for)*

Start here: https://forums.dragcave.net/search/ (rather than the search bar in the corner which for some reason doesn't let you choose more options). Type the phrase into the bar at the top, then just above the part where it says Content Type there's "+ Search By Author". Select that and type in the author's name in the box that appears. That should get you what you're looking for :) 

Share this post


Link to post

Someone in the trade hub is asking for a CB Blue Stripe for something they have. It's a cute little trade, a nice little deadline prize they're offering, but...how do we tell someone that CB Blue stripes don't exist if they don't have a forum account? XD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Quick question - are purchased dergs supposed to appear in the action log? I... I can't remember buying a Siyat, and it doesn't appear anywhere in my log so... I'm not entirely sure what is trolling me right now, the cave or my memory, and I kinda don't want to just waste shards on a random cheap thing to check.

 

 

35 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Someone in the trade hub is asking for a CB Blue Stripe for something they have. It's a cute little trade, a nice little deadline prize they're offering, but...how do we tell someone that CB Blue stripes don't exist if they don't have a forum account? XD

 

 

Sad truth: we don't, it's on them to learn that. ūüíĒ

Edited by Orchi'dea

Share this post


Link to post

Does your Siyat say market for its location instead of listing a biome?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, purplehaze said:

Does your Siyat say market for its location instead of listing a biome?

Quite obviously, yeah lol.

 

https://dragcave.net/view/Qmbjp adult, viewing link is okay. I know actual biome dergs don't get registered, but what about market ones...?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Someone in the trade hub is asking for a CB Blue Stripe for something they have. It's a cute little trade, a nice little deadline prize they're offering, but...how do we tell someone that CB Blue stripes don't exist if they don't have a forum account? XD

 

 

Maybe rename the parents "colored stripes have to be bred" or something like that, so if they check the lineage they will see that? It's the only thing that comes to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Orchi'dea said:

Quick question - are purchased dergs supposed to appear in the action log?

When I bought my Undine there, it did not get listed in the Action Log.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Orchi'dea said:

Quite obviously, yeah lol.

 

https://dragcave.net/view/Qmbjp adult, viewing link is okay. I know actual biome dergs don't get registered, but what about market ones...?

You can abandon market dragons, so maybe it came from the AP.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Orchi'dea said:

Quick question - are purchased dergs supposed to appear in the action log? I... I can't remember buying a Siyat, and it doesn't appear anywhere in my log so... I'm not entirely sure what is trolling me right now, the cave or my memory, and I kinda don't want to just waste shards on a random cheap thing to check.

 

Have your shards gone down ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

You can abandon market dragons, so maybe it came from the AP.

Perhaps it's this...? I might have been hunting for low-time eggs back then and trading, and I -do- remember getting a blue Siyat in a trade, but then... considering that "it might have been a glitch since market eggs are untradeable" is kinda pushing it.

 

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

When I bought my Undine there, it did not get listed in the Action Log.

It... it didn't?! TJ PLS

I would be so happy with some sort of a purchase/egg pick up history, anywhere, in any form. I keep having so many "did that actually happen" moments... and I know I'm not the only one feeling that x.x

 

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

Have your shards gone down ?

It was last month so I cannot remember that, I don't really pay attention to my shards, I usually reach the cap in the first 2 days and move on x'D

 

Dang thanks everyone for trying to figure this thing¬†out with me ‚̧ԳŹ

Share this post


Link to post

Is it just me or are Xenos appearing more in the biomes then usual? Maybe possibly something was tweaked because of the new raffle requirements? I dunno, I doubt that, but I normally see one or two Xenos in the biomes every 2-3 days. I've seen *five* today so far (though only caught one). Is it just me, am I just super-lucky to be refreshing at the right times, or is there actually a noticeable difference?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Orchi'dea said:

 

It was last month so I cannot remember that, I don't really pay attention to my shards, I usually reach the cap in the first 2 days and move on x'D

 

Dang thanks everyone for trying to figure this thing¬†out with me ‚̧ԳŹ

If you have been getting the max every week, it should be 1600 as of last week.  I have mine for the week, so am at 1700.   Hopefully a little math will help.

Share this post


Link to post

I must have lost 100 shards then somewhere ... I only bought 1 Undine at 300 shards and I'm maxed out at 1200 ...

Share this post


Link to post

@angelicdragonpuppy Not sure about the 2nd one, but yes red-tailed pygmy wyrms have their own unique zombie sprite. Most of us are still trying to unlock it in the Encyclopedia, there aren't many red-tailed zombies yet!

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Imzadi said:

If you have been getting the max every week, it should be 1600 as of last week.  I have mine for the week, so am at 1700.   Hopefully a little math will help.

M-math! *hides*

 

I do remember however, thaaat... I bought 3 Bleeding Moons, 200 shards each... and I've been collecting shards regularly since the day one, so 1700 - 600 = 1100... If I really bought the Siyat, I should be at 1000 shards, while I have in fact 900... Either I'm that terrible at math, or I must have bought yet something else for 100 shards O_o The plot thickens.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

- Do market dragons have a unique tombstone?

generic cave/bred tombstone, as someone had reported:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone knwo why they changed the raffle requirements? It used to be raise any dragon to adulthood & now it's raise a Wyrm to adulthood. It doesn't seem fair that I have to put my scroll goals on hold to raise a couple of dragons I don't want or need in favor of those I actually do want and need. Sitting this month out really isn't fair to myself or others in this position, and I'm wondering why it went from a level playing field, where EVERYONE had an equal shot at it, to now excluding those who have different styles of playing.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.