Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

Idk if this is related, but I'll ask anyways.

What seems better? To abandon an unwanted egg or declare in Trading Hub (through DC Community Board or other threads) that you're giving away an egg (I don't mind using a Magi)?

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

What seems better?

Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

 

Free up a slot: abandon is definitely faster.

Trying to find a good home for your little one without it waiting in AP limbo for a few days: Forum

Possibly getting something better for your egg (even if it's just an inspiration): trading (with or without the hub), look at the dummy before dropping it

Gaining fame for giving away nice things, or increasing post count: forum ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Is it common for a metallic x uncommon pair to show no interest three times in a row (with fertility used every time)?

 

First time trying to do a checker with a metal and I don't know if this is normal and I'm just being too impatient, or if I should just try breeding the metal another mate instead.

Share this post


Link to post

Very common. But by all means try another mate - it can't hurt to try. One thing TJ once said, though - he implied that breeding a dragon as soon as it is off cooldown lowers the chance of an egg - he suggested it's best to let them have a rest between efforts.

 

@BlueLatios I like to give them away by PM to people I see wishing they had - whatever.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Very common. But by all means try another mate - it can't hurt to try. One thing TJ once said, though - he implied that breeding a dragon as soon as it is off cooldown lowers the chance of an egg - he suggested it's best to let them have a rest between efforts.

 

Thank you. I'll try breeding another mate, then. By the time I'm successful in that and it grows up, the metallic should be way off cooldown as well.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Kaiserf11 said:

Well if you want it, I see no problem on trading it, just PM me whenever you get the chance to breed one :)

You have PM...

 

ValleySherwood seems back to normal. I hope it wasn't being targeted...

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Wiz said:

 

I have a frozen hatchie that was forced out of it's shell that I caught from the AP. If you freeze them they keep the description of being forced.

!!!! I did not know this..... imma have to try this, I want one of these.

Share this post


Link to post

Do we know what the Floral Crowned spriters alt is yet? I noticed it wasn't on the Wiki

Share this post


Link to post

Hey everyone! Not sure where I'd post this, and I don't really know if this is just affecting me or if it's happening to everyone, but it seems like a lot of the images for the dragons on my scroll have disappeared. It looks like somewhere around half of them are missing, but most notably one of my Gemshard dragons has been replaced with what looks like... a face? Of some sort? I've never seen this face thing before, and I have no idea what's going on here, but it seems like it's just a weird visual thing. Apologies if this isn't in the right place, I couldn't seem to find a place for bug reports, and since I have no idea if this is affecting other people I don't even know if this counts as that, so I'm mostly wondering what's going on here and if anyone else has ever gotten this or is currently experiencing it too.

 

what.PNG

what is this.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

Do we know what the Floral Crowned spriters alt is yet? I noticed it wasn't on the Wiki

 

They don't get uploaded to the wikia without artist permission, so sometimes it takes a while. Here it is in a lineage.

 

@sampler-fi  Have you tried clearing your cache?

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, sampler-fi said:

Just tried that and it worked. Thank you!

 

You're welcome :)

It's a common solution for when your scroll starts looking weird ^^

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

What mod should I contact if I find an inappropriate dragon name?

I think any of the mods, but one of the global mods might be best -- Lady Lyzar or purpledragonclaw.

Share this post


Link to post

loltears - this thread is very active because it is useful - and it always has new questions. It was started a long time ago, but has very many new posts which are not just bumps.  If you check your own settings you can choose which threads you get notifications for.

 

At the top left of the page, click the down arrow next to your name and go to "account settings" - then to Notification settings  - and where it says  method to use, uncheck all the buttons (yes I have one checked - that's what I happen to want !) and hit SAVE - and you shouldn't get notifications any more.

 

1260620292_Image1.png.048771e16acff37de8b095f260d263be.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

What mod should I contact if I find an inappropriate dragon name?

 

Any mod will do.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there anywhere on the forum that I can like... trade a Sunrise dragon with someone so that they hatch it for me properly (so it definitely becomes a SUNRISE dragon)? I swear there was like an "egg-sitting" thing somewhere but I can't find it. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tesla said:

Is there anywhere on the forum that I can like... trade a Sunrise dragon with someone so that they hatch it for me properly (so it definitely becomes a SUNRISE dragon)? I swear there was like an "egg-sitting" thing somewhere but I can't find it. 

Not that I know of. There is an egg-sitting thread, but it's supposed to be used when you're offline for a long period of time and need someone to make sure your eggs don't get sick/die. There's no trading involved.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Not that I know of. There is an egg-sitting thread, but it's supposed to be used when you're offline for a long period of time and need someone to make sure your eggs don't get sick/die. There's no trading involved.

 

 

Makes sense. In that case, would it work if I un-fogged my Sunrise after the "Sunset hatching time" is over, put it in some hatcheries, and let it hatch by itself while I am still asleep? It's at 2 days 8 hours and at the last hatching stage, would it get sick if I did this?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

 

Makes sense. In that case, would it work if I un-fogged my Sunrise after the "Sunset hatching time" is over, put it in some hatcheries, and let it hatch by itself while I am still asleep? It's at 2 days 8 hours and at the last hatching stage, would it get sick if I did this?

That should work. But I would only put it in one hatchery if it is already under 3 days and at the last cracking stage. That should be enough to have it hatch instantly when it hits the Sunrise window.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

 

Makes sense. In that case, would it work if I un-fogged my Sunrise after the "Sunset hatching time" is over, put it in some hatcheries, and let it hatch by itself while I am still asleep? It's at 2 days 8 hours and at the last hatching stage, would it get sick if I did this?

 

No; you'd need to be there to open it up - it would get too many views while waiting, and die.

Share this post


Link to post