Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Wiz said:

In Account Settings there is a little drop down menu called settings area. It's in there.

 

Found, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

Anyway to find out if I am blocked by another person on the forum?  I sent a PM to someone with links to gifted eggs; however that person hasn't read the PM for almost 2 days now.  But at the mean time, that same person had been on the forum posting in various trade threads.  I am trying to find out if this person didn't get notification, missed the notification or what.

Share this post


Link to post

If I have a trade up, can someone make an OFFER if I am egg-locked ? (If I got an offer I would dump some stuff, but if I don't, I won't, you see !)

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

Anyway to find out if I am blocked by another person on the forum?  I sent a PM to someone with links to gifted eggs; however that person hasn't read the PM for almost 2 days now.  But at the mean time, that same person had been on the forum posting in various trade threads.  I am trying to find out if this person didn't get notification, missed the notification or what.

Try tagging them in the Random Scroll Help thread. purplehaze and I once had the strange issue that her messages did not get to my inbox (also with a gift) and it took her several tries before I finally got her message. Her messages (the ones that I did NOT get) showed as unread by me as well. This forum seems rather buggy, to say the least.

 

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If I have a trade up, can someone make an OFFER if I am egg-locked ? (If I got an offer I would dump some stuff, but if I don't, I won't, you see !)

Yes. You just cannot accept before you unlock.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

Anyway to find out if I am blocked by another person on the forum?  I sent a PM to someone with links to gifted eggs; however that person hasn't read the PM for almost 2 days now.  But at the mean time, that same person had been on the forum posting in various trade threads.  I am trying to find out if this person didn't get notification, missed the notification or what.

 

They probably missed the notification - I was in a similar position as you last month, I just messaged them again about it and asked if they saw my PM. They hadn't, but when I alerted them a second time they picked up my gifts and were grateful. I believe if someone has actually blocked you then you can't send a message to them at all, but I might be mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes. You just cannot accept before you unlock.

 

THANK you !

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I'm sure this answered somewhere, but why did my Aria produce a pink egg? https://dragcave.net/lineage/UVuFG

 

What's up with that? This is a new Aria, not an Old Pink! I'm confused. XD

 

Because just occasionally they can. I've had a couple too.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

What's up with that? This is a new Aria, not an Old Pink! I'm confused. XD

It's just a nod to their heritage, as well as making it possible for people to continue certain lineages that depended on Old Pinks producing Pinks.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

Because just occasionally they can. I've had a couple too.

 

 

That is totally weird. I never knew that could happen. Thank you. That makes Arias much more interesting for me! I just had ANOTHER Aria produce a pink egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/GgClL

 

Since it was with a holiday, I was totally weirded out. Haha. I had no idea. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

If you breed dragons and they produce more than one egg, can you keep them all given that you have space?

Share this post


Link to post

And you MUST pick one to keep, or they will ALL be abandoned.

Share this post


Link to post

Why can't be ND's obtaining methods etc. discussed on this forum? It seems for me like any other game mechanics so why?

Share this post


Link to post

For one thing, it led to a lot of multiscrolling.

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Why can't be ND's obtaining methods etc. discussed on this forum? It seems for me like any other game mechanics so why?

Mostly because the discussion was abused when it was allowed and people were encouraging multiscrolling. The mods talked about it a few years ago, but decided not to take a chance again.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Why can't be ND's obtaining methods etc. discussed on this forum? It seems for me like any other game mechanics so why?

 

ND discussion is allowed on the unofficial DC Discord, if you'd like to join ^^

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

 

ND discussion is allowed on the unofficial DC Discord, if you'd like to join ^^

Where can I find it?

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone else have the font on the main website randomly change?... For some reason my font is really weird now, I'm not sure why?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

Did anyone else have the font on the main website randomly change?... For some reason my font is really weird now, I'm not sure why?

TJ's custom fonts may not have loaded properly. Maybe CTRL+refresh gets them back for you?

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know how to get Purple Siyats? I had 2 eggs that I kept fogged until they were 2 days & like 9 hours? and they hatched out Blue. XD Not that I don't need Blue ones, but I would like to get Purple without having to trade stuff I don't have for them, like 2nd gen prizes & CB Golds. XD When they first came out someone said hatch them at less than 3 days to get one, or maybe I'm mis-remembering?

 

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, kiramaru7 said:

Anyone know how to get Purple Siyats? I had 2 eggs that I kept fogged until they were 2 days & like 9 hours? and they hatched out Blue. XD Not that I don't need Blue ones, but I would like to get Purple without having to trade stuff I don't have for them, like 2nd gen prizes & CB Golds. XD When they first came out someone said hatch them at less than 3 days to get one, or maybe I'm mis-remembering?

 

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

They need to be under 2 days.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

Anyone know how to get Purple Siyats? I had 2 eggs that I kept fogged until they were 2 days & like 9 hours? and they hatched out Blue. XD Not that I don't need Blue ones, but I would like to get Purple without having to trade stuff I don't have for them, like 2nd gen prizes & CB Golds. XD When they first came out someone said hatch them at less than 3 days to get one, or maybe I'm mis-remembering?

 

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

At the age of 5 days or older. So without incubate, it needs to be less than 2 days on the coundown, not 3 days.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Lagie said:

They need to be under 2 days.

 Oh... thanks, Lagie. So I should have waited another day. XD

Share this post


Link to post