Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

10 hours ago, SpeckSilver said:

Actually i searched them just a couple hours ago, was surprised as i hadnt seen them in encyclopedia , until today!

Oh, I see them. Guess they aren't rare then for 100 shards in the market.

20 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Oh, I see them. Guess they aren't rare then for 100 shards in the market.

Yes people are still asking for CB Golds in the Trading Hub ^^ Guess they haven't checked the market yet.

Probably you haven't unlocked them in the encyclopedia ?

Oops my bad - see below.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

No, the Xenos are not in the market, as far as I know. I have everything unlocked and they are not there for me, either, and I'm pretty sure they are one of the biome-specific variants that TJ has not added to the market, yet.

Is there an option to lock a dragon so that it cannot be release?  I want to clean up my scroll and release some unwanted commons but there are a few I want to keep.  Those are either gifts or have pretty lineage.  Please help.  Thanks.

No, there is no way to do that. Sorry.

You will just have to look at each one before you release it.

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, teresadurfin said:

Is there an option to lock a dragon so that it cannot be release?  I want to clean up my scroll and release some unwanted commons but there are a few I want to keep.  Those are either gifts or have pretty lineage.  Please help.  Thanks.

No way to lock it like that, but you could temporarily change the names of any dragons you really want to keep, things like 'MUST KEEP' or 'DON'T RELEASE' or whatever. I did that years ago when I was mass-releasing.

5 hours ago, teresadurfin said:

You could first move all your to-be-released creatures into a release group, then when you're done with that, check them all once more just to be sure (or remove those about which you changed your mind), and *then* release the group's members from within the group.

Or the other way around. Move the dragons you want to keep to a group and then sort your scroll to only show ungrouped dragons.

3 minutes ago, Nandeenah said:

Or the other way around. Move the dragons you want to keep to a group and then sort your scroll to only show ungrouped dragons.

Whatever way you do it, I'd suggest to move the *smaller* batch into that group. So if you want to keep the majority of your dragons, group the to-be-released ones. If you want to release the majority of your dragons, group the keepers.

What is the max unique breeds you can have? I'm at 204 and wondering how many I'm missing

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

What is the max unique breeds you can have? I'm at 204 and wondering how many I'm missing

I have 214 and I'm pretty sure the only thing I'm missing is Neglected, so 215?

Oh okay. I've seen 215 on some scrolls so that makes sense. I've got a neglected, I know I'm missing dinos and chickens. Common breeds being dusk pygmies, 2016 holiday, storm rider, bluna? Do zombies count per type? Or just one "zombie"

34 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Oh okay. I've seen 215 on some scrolls so that makes sense. I've got a neglected, I know I'm missing dinos and chickens. Common breeds being dusk pygmies, 2016 holiday, storm rider, bluna? Do zombies count per type? Or just one "zombie"

Zombies count as just one. :) They're all listed under the same encyclopedia entry here

1 hour ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I have everything and have 215. And many zombies.

Is it random to get a Moonstone or Sunstone egg from the cave? I just grabbed 2 eggs with their description and got one of each.

Currently if an egg is already influenced, a text "(Already influenced)" is show when you use the influence action.  Is there an option to show what the egg has been influenced to without checking the action log? 

2 minutes ago, QVic said:

Currently if an egg is already influenced, a text "(Already influenced)" is show when you use the influence action.  Is there an option to show what the egg has been influenced to without checking the action log? 

No, unless you want to use precognition with one of your Aeons.

This may be something only TJ can answer, but perhaps a mod knows.... When you click the 'report' icon on a Trading Hub trade's Want text, what exactly does it do? I mean, does the user get a warning to not misuse the text box, or have the ability to make public trades removed (like it warns on the box itself) the very first time, or what? And if they are given a warning first, how exactly does that work since there is no way to directly communicate with a user in-game? I mean I'm sure TJ has the ability to add something to someone's scroll, but... Not really an important question, just rather curious.

Wasn't there a help thread for incubating/hatching for others? Or am I imagining it xP I can see how it might be an issue and not allowed. I've finally run out of incubates for the first time in forever but have an incuhatch egg I'd like to keep.

I'm not sure if asking people to hatch your dragons on their scroll is allowed, since that could be used to get around scroll limits (if that's what you actually mean). But for Incubate and such: