Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Your two dragons are not actually siblings. They're from two different sets of parents. You could breed those two together without inbreeding.

She means the siblings of each of them, not that THEY are siblings.

Does anyone know the fastest way to make a hatchie gain views and die without actually using the kill function? I'm trying to kill one for zombie fodder, but it's pretty low time. I can still let the time run out, but I am impatient...

It is very hard to kill a hatchie, especially a low time one, with views. If you know of a very high traffic forum or something like that you might try posting it there. But I don't think it is possible to do it on fansites. You might also try an auto-refresher. I just let them run out of time. I know it takes up a scroll slot longer, but it is effective.

It is very hard to kill a hatchie, especially a low time one, with views. If you know of a very high traffic forum or something like that you might try posting it there. But I don't think it is possible to do it on fansites. You might also try an auto-refresher. I just let them run out of time. I know it takes up a scroll slot longer, but it is effective.

Thanks, purplehaze. I did stick it in as many hatcheries as possible and one high time forum, but I'm pretty sure that won't be enough. It's at 5,033/1,024 at 4d 5h right now. I guess I'll have to let the time run out.

Thanks, purplehaze. I did stick it in as many hatcheries as possible and one high time forum, but I'm pretty sure that won't be enough.  It's at 5,033/1,024 at 4d 5h right now. I guess I'll have to let the time run out.

I've put it on autoreboot... ninja.gif

Not looking good. I think it is going to grow up instead. My own zombie fodder is dying quietly in fog !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I've put it on autoreboot... ninja.gif

Not looking good. I think it is going to grow up instead. My own zombie fodder is dying quietly in fog !

Thank you! I'm near the computer now, but I think I'll have to fog it when it drops to 4d1h or when I have to leave...Whichever comes first. dry.gif

I think you will. WAY past 10k now - running towards 11 - and it is still very happy !

I have to log off now, so....

Does anyone know the fastest way to make a hatchie gain views and die without actually using the kill function? I'm trying to kill one for zombie fodder, but it's pretty low time. I can still let the time run out, but I am impatient...

If it's low time you're SOL, sorry. Only way to kill one with views is when it's 6d+; if it's below 4d it'll just grow up on you rather than die. It's almost impossible to kill a hatchie once it drops below 6d just because the number of views required is insane. You can try sticking it in every hatchery you know and running an autorefresher to force max V, but actually killing it is still a titanic job, and still impossible below 4d.

Jaz - you better hide it. It's at 4 days 1 hour - and 13.5 k....

Edit - almost 14k now...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Jaz - you better hide it. It's at 4 days 1 hour - and 13.5 k....

Edit - almost 14k now...

Yeah. I was at the comp when it rolled over, so I'm going to hide it at 8:00 cave time.

Edit: And hidden. Thanks for trying. I'll just have to let the hatchie run out of time.

Edited by Jazeki

So, just to make sure I'm remembering this right, Halloween Day is the only day we can try and revive our dead?

Correct, if you're trying for zombies. You can revive any day of the year, but no zombies except on Halloween.

Correct, if you're trying for zombies. You can revive any day of the year, but no zombies except on Halloween.

Cool. Just wanted to make sure. tongue.gif

Technical question:

If I *kill* a hatchling now (actively, before it can run out of time) and revive it in a week, will it then instantly run out of time or will it continue with the timer it had before it got killed?

That's true too, and we could always use some extra confirmation, of course XD

I figure this is true, though, because once the hatchling is killed its timer goes away. There theoretically wouldn't be any way to keep track of the timer once it's gone, so a frozen revival seems to be only way it could happen. I haven't done it myself, though. So again, more confirmation would be useful.

Edited by ParticleSoup

Hence my question. The only reports I've heard were about hatchies that ran out of time that revived only to die a few moments later for running out of time again.

That's true too, and we could always use some extra confirmation, of course xd.png

I figure this is true, though, because once the hatchling is killed its timer goes away. There theoretically wouldn't be any way to keep track of the timer once it's gone, so a frozen revival seems to be only way it could happen. I haven't done it myself, though. So again, more confirmation would be useful.

As far as I know, they CAN revive as whatever they were. I have no idea about the timer, but I could swear I had done that.

Of course, I may be insane... xd.png

I know there are zombie attempts that have revived as their former breed, but those may have all been adults? I am not sure what happens to hatchies.

I know there are zombie attempts that have revived as their former breed, but those may have all been adults? I am not sure what happens to hatchies.

Well - I am letting several die for lack of time, so I will let you know !

Actually, I don't know the exact time, but I have let hatchlings run out of time before, and I BELIEVE (don't quote me on that tho) that they get ONE hour back?

Anyhow, if hatchlings are revived, usually they grow up directly. (Being that severly ER, and most hatchlings have enough UVs to grow up right there and then)

If revival gives you a zombie, the zombie hatchling auto freezes, since they cannot grow up anymore (being dead and all that).

On another note, someone can get me a list with all active clicksites (only those where you don't need to register yourself, please)

ALSO you can technically get Zombies on every day of the year (unless TJ changed that), but the chances are abyssmaly low.

Zombiefying on halloween gives a 30% chance (Seeing as I have around a third of my zombabehs zombiefy and the rest desintegrates or revives)

Whoa, what happened to the male horse dragons? They look different, but awesome! blink.gif