Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I've heard about a Leetle tree drop in the cave, but there's no information about when and if they actually happen. Is it just a myth or really a thing? I'd love to get a Leetle.

The trees drop in the forest. each player can only have one. Just keep looking. 5 min drops are easier to hunt. Good luck.

I'm trying for a Zombie this Halloween, which is something I've never even thought about before, and as such I've been trying to gather as much information as possible. When the kill function is used, I know it's possible for the dragon to "dodge" the blade. When, then, can I try again? Will it keep dodging if I try again too soon? (also, if it dodges the blade, it doesn't take up a kill spot, right?)

I'm trying for a Zombie this Halloween, which is something I've never even thought about before, and as such I've been trying to gather as much information as possible. When the kill function is used, I know it's possible for the dragon to "dodge" the blade. When, then, can I try again? Will it keep dodging if I try again too soon? (also, if it dodges the blade, it doesn't take up a kill spot, right?)

A dragon that managed to dodge your blade will keep dodging the blade for the entire day - a safe bet is to wait 24 hours before trying again.

Also, you have it right - a dodge doesn't use up a kill slot. smile.gif

If it dodges you will have to wait until the next day to try again with any chance of succeeding (after the next DC midnight -- not necessarily 24 hours later).

A failed kill attempt does not take up a kill slot.

Edited by purplehaze

Do the biome specific tombstones only happen when the dragon is a zombie or do they get them even if you just kill them and leave them dead? Trying to figure out for a lineage Lol

They only happen for zombies.

Bred zombies have the default, bare tombstone, however!

Since when? I've seen zombies from bred dragons with other types of tombstones. In fact, all three of my zombies are from bred dragons and they all have moss on them.

Edited by tiny_5nake

They only happen for zombies.

Bred zombies have the default, bare tombstone, however!

user posted image

This is from the wiki.

Edited by lollipop00

This doesn't look bare to me:

http://dragcave.net/view/LQ4UA

But these do:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/D4d0

Are zombies not clickable? I think those might just be dead/killed. Not zombies (the bottom link). My zombie still has the code instead of "deceased".

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QdDca

Edited by lollipop00

Are zombies not clickable? I think those might just be dead/killed. Not zombies (the bottom link). My zombie still has the code instead of "deceased".

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QdDca

Yes, zombies are. I was using the dead dragon tombstones as an example as to what I think of when someone says a tombstone is "bare."

Yes, zombies are.  I was using the dead dragon tombstones as an example as to what I think of when someone says a tombstone is "bare."

Oops sorry xd.png Maybe I should sleep more.

Yes, that is what a "bare" stone should hopefully look like!

I have a question about holiday dragon multi-clutches!

They can be anywhere from between 1-4 eggs, right?

Are the eggs necessarily all the same breed?

For example, if a someone bred a CB Silver to a black marrow, is it possible that the clutch can contain silver(s) and black marrow(s)?

I have a question about holiday dragon multi-clutches!

They can be anywhere from between 1-4 eggs, right?

Are the eggs necessarily all the same breed?

For example, if a someone bred a CB Silver to a black marrow, is it possible that the clutch can contain silver(s) and black marrow(s)?

Holidays always breed true during their holiday. I don't believe it's possible for a holiday in its season to breed anything other than more holidays - so a CB Silver x Black Marrow will always breed 1-4 Black Marrows during Halloween and 0-1 Silvers the rest of the year.

Ah, thanks, AGYK!

If you're full and the pair multiclutches, all eggs are abandoned, yes? And if you're open, you can only choose one while the rest are abandoned?

Hopefullt any holidays I get this year will multiclutch next year xP

Ah, thanks, AGYK!

If you're full and the pair multiclutches, all eggs are abandoned, yes? And if you're open, you can only choose one while the rest are abandoned?

Hopefullt any holidays I get this year will multiclutch next year xP

Correct on both counts. I believe you only need one slot free to temporarily hold a multiclutch, but you have to pick one egg to keep and the rest will be abandoned. It used to be that you had ~30m to select an egg before the entire multiclutch would autoabandon, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Correct on both counts. I believe you only need one slot free to temporarily hold a multiclutch, but you have to pick one egg to keep and the rest will be abandoned. It used to be that you had ~30m to select an egg before the entire multiclutch would autoabandon, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

This is from the breed limits help page:

If you are at the limit for a breed of dragon, you will not be able to grab any eggs of that breed from the cave or abandoned page. Eggs bred while at the limit will be given a 30 minute grace period before being automatically abandoned. This grace period is increased to one day for eggs being traded. Eggs in this grace period will not be abandoned, but do still count towards your limits and may cause another holiday dragon to be abandoned.

So I think 30 minutes is still correct.

If I was to breed two different holiday dragons during their breeding season would it be possible to get eggs from both breeds? So could breeding Grave x Cavern Lurker for example produce a mix of both?

If I was to breed two different holiday dragons during their breeding season would it be possible to get eggs from both breeds? So could breeding Grave x Cavern Lurker for example produce a mix of both?

Yep, I believe so. I think it used to be it would only breed the newer (?) holiday but there were definitely some mixed clutches this past valentines

Yes, you can get both breed. I have 2 Valentine dragons from ArsanixHeartseeker - they siblings from this year were a mix of Arsanis and Heartseekers - if you want to see them, there are my dragons. smile.gif

Yes, you can get both breed. I have 2 Valentine dragons from ArsanixHeartseeker - they siblings from this year were a mix of Arsanis and Heartseekers - if you want to see them, there are my dragons. smile.gif

Your two dragons are not actually siblings. They're from two different sets of parents. You could breed those two together without inbreeding.