Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you are by chance using snaplinks, you ALWAYS get that message.

I never get that message with Snaplinks ...

I always do if actions are involved. (well, if I select several at once, as I occasionally want to if I am setting up multiple transfers...) I assumed it was to stop us grabbing three from one biome in one fell swoop and so on.

OR I get:

You can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section.

Anyone else has the problem that the drop-down 'Filter By' doesn't work?

I can only access those by manually typing in the address bar atm :/

The Sort By menu, too. (I don't remember the URLs for sorting by name/age/breed so I can't type those to see if they work)

would be

1 - first page

2 -  Filter By - Unnamed

4 - Sort by - Age

But yeah Sort by doesn't work either, now that you mention it... time for a TOPIC methinks

54 minutes ago, Herk said:

Anyone else has the problem that the drop-down 'Filter By' doesn't work?

I can only access those by manually typing in the address bar atm 😕

Not only does the filter by, the sort by and the groups menu not work for me, I ALSO can't even access the main menu (I'm on mobile) 😑

3 hours ago, dracopenguin said:

Not only does the filter by, the sort by and the groups menu not work for me, I ALSO can't even access the main menu (I'm on mobile) 😑

Same here, on mobile, can't open the drop down to get to Account and stuff like that.

I'm on my kindle with Silk and I'm having trouble with the dropdowns around 50% of the time. I'm also having trouble with Fertility. I go to actions/fertility and the page just hangs on loading. All the other actions work.

Edit: Thank you TJ everything works now.

Edited by Wiz

The dropdowns aren't working for me, either. I can't access any of my groups unless I go through my account page to get to them. I can't sort by breed, or available for BSA, or anything like that. And I can't use fertility. It won't load up my dragons or the search bar to find my dergs. 

Same here just tried to setup a group and the select a dragon did not load at all

Also the x next to the naming box has stopped showing up!

Im on amazon fire tablet with silk browser if that info helps

Everything was working last night seems to have started after maintenance this morning?

Edited by SpeckSilver

Can't name my dragons either, I'm on PC Chrome and it's not working. Also the menu on mobile doesn't work.

To all these last few posts - there are several threads about this; check the help list. You may do better to post in them.

Is there a way to turn off automatic emojis(:) , 😄,:D,XD, etc)? There was an option in the old forums but I can't find it anymore. 

1 hour ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Is there a way to turn off automatic emojis(:) , 😄,:D,XD, etc)? There was an option in the old forums but I can't find it anymore. 

Not that I've seen. I'd like to be able to turn it off, personally, as I hate how the emojis change automatically. I don't want them to, personally.

Does anyone know at what time most people are online? I'm from Europe and most of the time nobody seems to take eggs

From my own personal experience I see the highest level of activity from around 12pm EST-10pm EST. The mid-afternoon hours are particularly busy. The only time I see a bump in hours is during a release/event.

3 hours ago, Nandeenah said:

Does anyone know at what time most people are online? I'm from Europe and most of the time nobody seems to take eggs

From purple's suggestion, that's the afternoon or around 16:00 GMT for those of us in Europe. On Saturday and Sunday mornings for me in the UK, the forums are mostly barren or stagnant in most cases. It's not until the afternoon and evening that activity seem to pick up the pace (unless its holiday season or a new release, which is pretty much lots of activity all the time.)

16 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

When is DC's birthday?

21st.

Yes, it is the 21st. I'm a little surprised that I haven't heard much anticipation about this year.

According to the Wiki, using the fertility BSA on both parents doesn't help for increasing egg chances. However: does it help for decreasing refusal chances? (2 parents fertilized vs 1)

I don't think so. In my experience using it on one parent is nearly 100% effective. I have only had two refusals when using fertility (out of hundreds of new pair breedings) and both of those involved Turpentines, which are notorious for refusing. I can't think that using it on both parents would improve those odds.

1 hour ago, Cinspawn said:

According to the Wiki, using the fertility BSA on both parents doesn't help for increasing egg chances. However: does it help for decreasing refusal chances? (2 parents fertilized vs 1)

I do not believe so.

13 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

21st.

Thank you. I was about to ask that myself since I almost forgot about it. ^^; 

Just now, Syiren said:

Thank you. I was about to ask that myself since I almost forgot about it. ^^; 

You’re welcome ^.^ 

I am interested to see what new changes are in store for this night with this birthday.