Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Also, leetle trees don't have views, waaaay back when they did, but they haven't for ages. And the lineage for mine is a fog ball too -- so that's odd -- but your tree is probably fine :)

12 hours ago, Soulibur said:

Is it against the rules to post a view link to a leetle tree in a thread? It's not gaining views, and the lineage link shows fog image instead of a tree.

The Leetle Tree will never gan views. It is automatically frozen once you grab the Leetle Tree successfully and thus cannot gain views.

Just double-checking, Undines have the same egg sprite for regular and alts, right? Like, you can't tell if it's an alt by the egg?

30 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just double-checking, Undines have the same egg sprite for regular and alts, right? Like, you can't tell if it's an alt by the egg?

That is correct.

Does anyone know how many total unique breeds there are? I'm not sure how many I'm missing.

6 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Does anyone know how many total unique breeds there are? I'm not sure how many I'm missing.

209. This also includes Undeads (Zombies) as a different breed than its original.

Edited by Whirlaway

17 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

209. This also includes Undeads (Zombies) as a different breed than its original.

Thank you!

Just now, The Dragoness said:

Thank you!

You're welcome!

Anyone heard of any recent Leetle trees? Do they only drop on the hour? I can never manage to find any :(

They are being generated like any other egg and may be shuffled into any of the following 5-minute drops. Reports in the Contrats thread also indicate that they still drop.

They're indeed still dropping. Just hang out in the Forest a lot, it took me a few weeks to catch one but I saw 3 in that time.

Edit: Do make sure you have an egg-slot open. Even though it's auto-frozen as soon as it's on your scroll, you still need a slot open at the moment you catch it.

Edited by Aalbiel

Question!

Is there a way of sorting what order our Highlighted groups appear in on our scroll?

The order seems to go by the group's ID (the number in its URL) instead of its name. This might be a bug.

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The order seems to go by the group's ID (the number in its URL) instead of its name. This might be a bug.

If it is possibly a bug, is there a place to report it?

I'd LOVE the option to sort the order myself, like I've done with my dragons, BUT barring that,if they would at LEAST appear in the order of their name, I would be happier...

Edited by JavaTigress

10 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

If it is possibly a bug, is there a place to report it?

The usual place to report bugs is to make a thread in this Help forum.

On 7/27/2015 at 12:00 AM, Obscure_Trash said:

If you are reporting a glitch, please make a new thread just to report that glitch in.

Recently I've noticed that when I go to refresh a biome at the five minute mark the cave time will still be at xx:x4 instead of xx:x5 even though my computer says it's definitely xx:x5. It normally takes ~15 seconds of refreshing before cave time catches up. I've double checked the time on my phone and two other computers so I'm pretty sure the problem isn't my computer, unless it's a cache issue but I find that hard to believe especially because I clear it regularly. Has anyone else experienced this? It's not necessarily a big problem it's just ... weird. 

HusFbLb.png

I had just refreshed the page before taking this screenshot.

31 minutes ago, superboys said:

Recently I've noticed that when I go to refresh a biome at the five minute mark the cave time will still be at xx:x4 instead of xx:x5 even though my computer says it's definitely xx:x5.

*snip*

Cave time is often a little bit behind the time on computers, I’ve noticed. Some days it feels like the timer is longer or shorter than other days. I’ve expreienced the same thing as you, and I’m pretty sure it’s just a quirk in the internal timer of the site, or server lag. 

Has anything changed about the lineage view, or is it my PC? The images somehow appear clearer, the contours more marked.

1 hour ago, Dragons_n_Lady said:

How many unique breeds are there?

209, currently.

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

209, currently.

any rewards / notes for collecting all?

Are different colors considered to be the same breed like zyu or gemsherds ?

7 minutes ago, Dragons_n_Lady said:

Other than a Platinum trophy at 1,000 dragons, which unlocks the most slots for growing things, no. See more information on trophies here.

Yes, the colors are variants of a single breed. Some colors are considered more valuable than others by players though.

Edited by The Dragoness

8 minutes ago, Dragons_n_Lady said:

No rewards. Besides your own feeling of accomplishment, of course. :)

Basically, everything with its own Encyclopedia entry counts, plus the two breeds that were added recently but have no visible entry yet - but observations for them are being counted already!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Dragons_n_Lady said:

Zyus, Gemshards, Stripes, Fire Gems, etc all count as one breed. Xenos, Seasonals count as different breeds for each.

I don't know if anyone's noticed this recently but my Leetle tree seems to be fogged whilst in the /lineage/ view.

image.png.bffcacde4173135233ffba39a65ae300.png

I mean, you can't fog your tree and Squeeze seems to be perfectly visible in /view/ so what's up with this? Thanks, TJ. :) 

Edited by lovecats99