Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone know how the magis on the Active Transfers page are sorted? I'm assuming it must be something to do with which you've used recently or somesuch, but I haven't really kept track of that so I'm not sure? It's definitely not by date stolen or grown, I can see that much.

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Does anyone know how the magis on the Active Transfers page are sorted? I'm assuming it must be something to do with which you've used recently or somesuch, but I haven't really kept track of that so I'm not sure? It's definitely not by date stolen or grown, I can see that much.

I've taken a look at my Magis and I think they sort by code - First numbers, then upper case letters(alphabetically), then lower-case letters(also alphabetically). They always sort in the same order so I don't think it's by recent use.

The first letters of my Magis for reference, in order: 1, H, J, M, P, T, b, n

Yeah, it seems to be sorted by code as Sky says. I had never noticed before!

On 1/29/2018 at 9:38 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

Scroll records hasn't consistently worked right for ages.

Greetings... I'm still not able to "Check Scroll" on DC Records.  I've cleared my cache, and tried from two different browsers.  

Any news about if this is being looked into?  

encyclopedia: where can I find an image showing all the dragons?  mine is not completed because I was never my goal to view everything X.x   but now I am interested in starting my own lineage project which I have never done before ^.^  I just want a quick 1-page reference so I can see how grown dragons look like.  I know DC wiki has everything but I don't want to click every breed to compare the looks to find a pairing I like.  can someone help?  thanks a lot.

No-one with more than about 3000 dragons seems to have been able to for AGES.

But here's an odd one: in iE I get:

You must enter this page from another site. Please ensure that your browser is sending referrers and try again.

In Firefox and chrome it just goes back to the log-in page (Yes referrers are enabled.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

14 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

encyclopedia: where can I find an image showing all the dragons?  mine is not completed because I was never my goal to view everything X.x   but now I am interested in starting my own lineage project which I have never done before ^.^  I just want a quick 1-page reference so I can see how grown dragons look like.  I know DC wiki has everything but I don't want to click every breed to compare the looks to find a pairing I like.  can someone help?  thanks a lot.

Not really - you have to unlock them to view them. But maybe....

No - I can't upload a pdf....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Do floral crowned dragons breed avatars?  The last time I tried I had no interest. 

I kind of have a tiny question. Well, more of a clarification really. In the Trading Subforums, Rules and Guidelines thread. About bumping every 24 hours. It says

Changing wants is not a legal bump, only different "haves' make it legit.

Does this mean that I can bump my post if I'm including a new additional egg to my original trade? I posted a trade 18 hours ago but caught something else to trade last night. And I was kinda hoping this meant I could go ahead and bump now with the new egg included instead of waiting another few hours. I can wait, but if I could go ahead and add the new egg/bump today now that'd be nice. :)

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

I kind of have a tiny question. Well, more of a clarification really. In the Trading Subforums, Rules and Guidelines thread. About bumping every 24 hours. It says

Does this mean that I can bump my post if I'm including a new additional egg to my original trade? I posted a trade 18 hours ago but caught something else to trade last night. And I was kinda hoping this meant I could go ahead and bump now with the new egg included instead of waiting another few hours. I can wait, but if I could go ahead and add the new egg/bump today now that'd be nice. :)

Yes, I believe that should be fine.

Is anyone else having issues logging onto DC from a desktop? 

I usually log in from an incognito Chrome tab while at work. Entered in my credentials, and both fields vacated like my information was wrong-- which is wasn't. I checked to make sure capslock wasn't an issue and that wasn't it either. I tried on a regular Chrome tab, and then on a Microsoft Edge window. Same thing. I checked on my mobile and I was logged out, but was able to log in on mobile with using my saved log-in info via thumbprint. 

Is anyone else having something like this happen to them, or am I just unlucky?

I'm using a desktop - no problem. But I am permalogged in most of the time.

I'm on a laptop. I logged out just now and logged back in, no problem. But like Fuzz I'm permalogged in most of the time as well. I've never personally experienced anything like that. :o Sounds really weird. (If it's anything to note I only use Firefox)

I'm also using firefox. But I just logged out and in too,  and it was fine.

Nothing on the cave will open, nor can fan sites access it.

Error: Dragon Cave can't be accessed.

Anyone else ?

Hopefully it's something minor and nothing big. :) Thanks for the update, LadyLyzar!

From the boss:

Everything except the action log should be okay now. That'll be fine in a bit.

I myself am experiencing quite a bit of slowdown but hopefully that resolves soon.