Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

encyclopedia: where can I find an image showing all the dragons?  mine is not completed because I was never my goal to view everything X.x   but now I am interested in starting my own lineage project which I have never done before ^.^  I just want a quick 1-page reference so I can see how grown dragons look like.  I know DC wiki has everything but I don't want to click every breed to compare the looks to find a pairing I like.  can someone help?  thanks a lot.

No-one with more than about 3000 dragons seems to have been able to for AGES.

But here's an odd one: in iE I get:

You must enter this page from another site. Please ensure that your browser is sending referrers and try again.

In Firefox and chrome it just goes back to the log-in page (Yes referrers are enabled.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

14 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

encyclopedia: where can I find an image showing all the dragons?  mine is not completed because I was never my goal to view everything X.x   but now I am interested in starting my own lineage project which I have never done before ^.^  I just want a quick 1-page reference so I can see how grown dragons look like.  I know DC wiki has everything but I don't want to click every breed to compare the looks to find a pairing I like.  can someone help?  thanks a lot.

Not really - you have to unlock them to view them. But maybe....

No - I can't upload a pdf....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Do floral crowned dragons breed avatars?  The last time I tried I had no interest. 

I kind of have a tiny question. Well, more of a clarification really. In the Trading Subforums, Rules and Guidelines thread. About bumping every 24 hours. It says

Changing wants is not a legal bump, only different "haves' make it legit.

Does this mean that I can bump my post if I'm including a new additional egg to my original trade? I posted a trade 18 hours ago but caught something else to trade last night. And I was kinda hoping this meant I could go ahead and bump now with the new egg included instead of waiting another few hours. I can wait, but if I could go ahead and add the new egg/bump today now that'd be nice. :)

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

I kind of have a tiny question. Well, more of a clarification really. In the Trading Subforums, Rules and Guidelines thread. About bumping every 24 hours. It says

Does this mean that I can bump my post if I'm including a new additional egg to my original trade? I posted a trade 18 hours ago but caught something else to trade last night. And I was kinda hoping this meant I could go ahead and bump now with the new egg included instead of waiting another few hours. I can wait, but if I could go ahead and add the new egg/bump today now that'd be nice. :)

Yes, I believe that should be fine.

Is anyone else having issues logging onto DC from a desktop? 

I usually log in from an incognito Chrome tab while at work. Entered in my credentials, and both fields vacated like my information was wrong-- which is wasn't. I checked to make sure capslock wasn't an issue and that wasn't it either. I tried on a regular Chrome tab, and then on a Microsoft Edge window. Same thing. I checked on my mobile and I was logged out, but was able to log in on mobile with using my saved log-in info via thumbprint. 

Is anyone else having something like this happen to them, or am I just unlucky?

I'm using a desktop - no problem. But I am permalogged in most of the time.

I'm on a laptop. I logged out just now and logged back in, no problem. But like Fuzz I'm permalogged in most of the time as well. I've never personally experienced anything like that. :o Sounds really weird. (If it's anything to note I only use Firefox)

I'm also using firefox. But I just logged out and in too,  and it was fine.

Nothing on the cave will open, nor can fan sites access it.

Error: Dragon Cave can't be accessed.

Anyone else ?

Hopefully it's something minor and nothing big. :) Thanks for the update, LadyLyzar!

From the boss:

Everything except the action log should be okay now. That'll be fine in a bit.

I myself am experiencing quite a bit of slowdown but hopefully that resolves soon.

6 minutes ago, Ganondorf said:

I see at the moment, there are no eggs in the biomes

Lucky you - I can't access the site at all (An error has occurred).

It's back up for me now.  A little slow but not too bad.

I can't go to my scroll. It keeps saying Error Has Occurred. I can collect eggs from the biomes and abandoned page, but I just can't go to my scroll.